• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (MXF or MXM) The Curse of Madness.

Oswald_Abbott

Going to doctor not gonna be active
Welcome everyone! This thread is an Idea I have had for quite a while now and one I think would be wonderful, so without further ado let us begin!

YC was a Prince(ss) who was the child of a powerful king and queen, one day they attacked and pillage a nearby kingdom, and come how with riches and prisoners. It just so happens that the day the prisoners return to YC's Kingdom was the day that YC has to choose a servant, While most of the choices were dirty and uninteresting, one stood out, he was paler than the rest and was quite clean despite killing three of the kings best guards with nothing but a dagger. He had a mostly shy personality and was hiding in the corner. He also had peculiar eyes, one is crimson as blood, the other like a sapphire. Something about him drew the heir to the throne, so they picked him, but as he was removed one of the other prisoners spoke. "Don't choose him my liege, anyone but him. He has the Curse of Madness on him, anyone that is near him too long will become mad and in some cases start to kill anyone who touches him." The plea was ignored and the man taken to the palace.

There it is! Let me know here or in Pm if you are interested in this plot!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back