• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Open and ready for business

WelcomeToHell

Demon Spawn
Hiya! I’m hell~
Or call me anything really. I welcome nicknames.
//A little about me before we jump in//
I’m Hell,
I am a female demon over the age of 18
I’m a little awkward and somewhat patient (not really)
Literally, im always cold and practically live in oversized warm clothes​

I’m back (have for a bit) and ready for role play and only have one going on sooo details

•I. Don’t. Use. Discord
•I’m on the est time zone if it matters to you
•I prefer to do use PM’s but I can do forums.
• Length of your post doesn’t honestly matter that much. A sentence is fine as long as I can work with it.
•I play both male and female characters!
•Darker themes are cool (drugs, drinking, violence, etc) Though I don’t personally have much expierence in certain areas like gangs and drugs...
•Uhm.. yeah that’s about it.. I’m pretty chill.. I don’t bite. I’d like to keep the role play and our discussion separate if that’s alright
Pretty much stick with sight rules, fade to black if anything happens...
//////​

1.Muse A is a hit man, sent off to hunt down Muse B. Issue is, Muse A starts to fall head over heels.

2.The apocalypse happened! Ah! Muse A and B accidentally run into each other oh no! What now?

3.The tv nationwide is interrupted by an emergency broadcast. The anchor says the following: “Please remain calm, and please.. stay indoors.” Before any details are given, the power cuts off. Sirens go off in the distance. And all you know to do is stay inside while the pattering of claws streaks past your door. The heavy breathing of what ever I say only the other side almost seems to be circling, seeming like there’s was multiple. At least three of them by the breathing patterns...(Muse A and B are roommates of some sort, we can discuss it if wanted other)

4.One day in class/work/public place, Muse A decided to jokingly scream in their head to catch “mind readers”. Next thing Muse A knows, Muse B flinches. Just a coincidence right? Maybe.. Muse A starts to sing in their head, hoping to receive a reaction.

5)Muse A decided to be a bit bold and walks over to Muse B. As Muse A test to flirt/ talk with Muse B, they gave them a hard look and say “Your not supposed to see me..”

6) Muse A and B are best friends, have been for years. But with recent times, Muse A had found a lover, this hurting Muse B in the slightest. The only reason being, Muse B has had feelings for Muse A for almost the same amount of time they’ve known one another.
7) Muse A is a demon on earths surface, being sent out on what seemed to be their millionth mission. Satan has recently needed as many of his demons collecting souls with the Grimm reaper on stand by. On Muse A’s way to (public/somewhat public place), they bump into Muse B. Muse B is an angel who was recently sent down by God on a mission. Most are sent to collect the fortunate souls who were rewarded their spot in heaven. With news of the Grimm reaper on a vacation of sorts, angels has been sent to either collect good souls or become guardian angels to protect those souls in between from any demons. Muse A and B both eventually figure out that they’d are there for the same soul. (This plot will most likely have on of us doubling, I would be perfectly fine doing so!)

8) Muse A is a deceased souls, living in apartment 3. Muse A had passed away due to (insert what ever happened here), and has been stuck in a limbo ever since. Muse B is able to see “ghosts”, spirits if you will, has been since their early childhood. Coming into this apartment, they had seen the ghost the minute they’d arrived, choosing to subtly ignore the soul wandering around.

9) Every time your soulmate injures themselve, that being the smallest of bruises or life threatening accidents, you seem to grow flowers in that spot. Thankfully, they are only seen by you and your soulmates eyes. Muse A is a horrendously clumsy person, constantly bruising themselves by tripping into things or just crashing into walls. Muse B is thankfully not as clumsy, but has grown accustomed to constantly wandering around with bright flowers lining their arms and legs, even their stomach due to Muse A’s clumsiness. But with the injuries being usually smaller, they only grow a few flowers at a time in a spot. (I don’t have a plot in set for this idea, but this one is a thought I would love to build on with someone!)
Don’t like any of my ideas? Lemmie hear yours! I’m very open to listening to you all~

Any of these can be mixed!​

Last edited:
Hello love!!
I love darker stories, with lots of twists and truths, tragedies and a happy ending lol.
If maybe you’d wanna write, let me know! (:

yoo!! if you're at all interested in an f/f rolelpay using either the apocalypse plot or the roommates one, message me and i'd love to do that!!

wowie i would totally do this with you : •The apocalypse happened! Ah! Muse A and B accidentally run into each other oh no!

Interested in roleplaying.

I'm interested in the first one, but also have a couple of ideas on my own.

I usually rp on forums, though, since my inbox notifications are broken. I lost a partner once because I never got a notif, which resulted in me not knowing she replied, which resulted in me not replying. So.. yep.

Interested in roleplaying.

I'm interested in the first one, but also have a couple of ideas on my own.

I usually rp on forums, though, since my inbox notifications are broken. I lost a partner once because I never got a notif, which resulted in me not knowing she replied, which resulted in me not replying. So.. yep.
That’s fine... I’ll set up a forum I guess

I’ll put a cs in a spoiler cause it makes life easier

I’m shutting down the hitman plot for a moment because I’ve got like 4 different ones of that going on and I’m going crazy

Any other ones are open!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back