• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MxF Fandom 1x1 Search

420Babe

is smokin'
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Looking for partners of any gender that are 18+ for one on one role plays over messages or Discord.

I am a female in my 30s who lives on the East Coast with lots of free time due to my part time job. I have well over ten years of one on one roleplay experience, write in third person past tense, and will never give one liners. I would appreciate if you also wrote in third person past tense and gave at least one good paragraph per reply.

I only write MxF pairings.

Besides my main character I would play side and background characters to move along scenes and the plot but I do not double up on mains.

I only play the female in MxF pairings.

With that out of the way here are the fandoms and pairings I'm currently interested in.

- Hogwarts Legacy -

Pairing: Ominis Gaunt x Female OC

Notes:

The characters would be aged up, I like to imagine that people actually join Hogwarts at the age of 15 so if we played in their 5th year they'd be 19 and if it was their final year they'd be 21. We can play during their time at Hogwarts or after and can twist the events of the game however we please.

- Naruto -

Pairing: Shikamaru x Female OC

Notes: This would take place during or after Shippuden with our characters being adults. I'd prefer to twist things to our liking and decide what's happening and who is or is not dead before we jump in. Basically make it our own world and not completely follow canon.

- Genshin Impact -

Pairings:
Xiao x Female OC
Diluc x Female OC
Zhongli x Female OC

Notes: We obviously won't be going with the game's main plot point of the traveler searching for their sibling, and I would prefer to nix Piamon from mention as well. Let's take the world and explore our own plot points.

Please DM me if you are interested and we can exchange Discord names. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back