• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [MxF/ApF] Youre my new roommate.. who is Elastic and Malluable??

Blitzx

Been looking around for a partner of any kind to play as an elastic and malleable woman who has near infinite stretching lengths and the ability to control every atom in their body to morph like clay for pretty much any plot that can be discussed and planned! The more wacky and overpowered the stretchiness, the better.

Would they be a character who is bored with everyday life, deciding to test their powers though various challenges set by a friend? Or
Perhaps a hero/villian that has a superpowered night life and a normal day life? Any and all ideas are welcome in my PMs. Now for my proposed idea, a goofy slice of life plot that can evolve into something more complex! Here's a small idea I made but if it's not to your liking, I'd be more than glad to discuss a new one!

////

"Huh? Order a.. friend? Sweepstakes contestants have a chance to be acquainted with a new lovely roommate that can stretch, morph and everything inbwteen?"

....?

"What a fuckin scam, one for losers none the less- who in the hell would buy a friend?" My character would scoff, not realising he was being ironic in that statement, being a work from home slaver to a corporation that cares little about him.. not going outside much himself. He continued reading the email in his inbox that as sent mere moments ago, the infomatic described of a 'one of a lifetime opportunity to be roommates with a extraordinary person possessing abilities only seen in comics, being able to nearly infinitely stretch, mold themselves into any shape and to do heroic- or even villainous feats that will blow your mind', surely this was some sort of scam right? To get his credit card info or to sign him up for some sort of subscription. This screamed snake oil salesman all over the page it was on... but as the man delved deeper... that may actually not be the case

However upon further inspection... there was no box to put in any credit card numbers, addresses or to even put in name of some kind... just a box that says 'Click here to enter!' A... very odd scam indeed. Could this be just a mistake? A spam email sent out by a bot that was simply unfinished... he was invested now, scanning the email and gingerly moving his mouse to the link embedded within.

"Surely it can't be that easy... right? A.. elastic friend? Is that some sort of slang for a sex doll?... No-no, it said person, who could do feats that would blow my mind or somthing- wait- can people be elastic now or somthing?" He added, raising his eyebrow while sliding his mouse over and without a second thought... clicked said button..

'Thank you! If you think you are an winner, expect a package tomorrow! Have a great day' the next screen pop up and say after confirming his entry in the contest... "What the hell was even that? No begging for money, no donations, infomation entering? Just enter a sweepstakes for free?.."

He decided to think nothing of it, shrugging his shoulders and immediately moving on with his day- best not to dwell on it and hurt your head, right? First thing foremost however, to change every password the man could think of just to be extra safe. Atlas though, the recluse didn't realise that in the next day or so, his life would be flipped on its head

[24 hours later]

The man from earlier could be seen working on some sort of project on his desktop, the same one within the living room of his apartment, slaving away at the task at hand like it was some sort of job... before hearing a knock at the door. He stopped everything and looked at the clock on his device... 7:35 am, almost the exact same time he made that order on the joke of a sweepstakes... surely it can't be right?

Without wasting a second, he jumped from his desk- ran to his door- unlocked the two locks and swung the barrier wind open towards him with vigor!.... No one was there, nothing but a comically small box, about the size of a large sugarcube, that... had his exact name scribbled on it.. with no send address... red flags began to ring out when he picked up the very light box with one hand, looked up and down the halls for a mailman of sorts.. and retreated into his apartment and immediately relocked the door behind him.

"This... this isn't it right? The friend I ordered online?.. pshh, who am I kidding, its probably a note telling me to screw myself... well, there is no other way to find out" He added, digging his finger into the packaging tape that held the container together... unaware that there was a hyper malleable and squishy woman crammed inside, ready to explode out the top in stretchy noodles to make an explosive first impression to em!

////

Only rules I really have are:

-Try to keep the plot anime/animated themed. IRL themed plots are boring to me, the more obscure and absurd the reasoning to stuff is, the better!

-Please be Literate/No ridiculously short replies. I'm no stickler for spelling, i'm an idiot in that regard myself, just make an effort! The more detail we can come up with, the better the experience will be for both of us. I'm not harsh with this rule though, just try to make an effort, even go as far as to push my plot off the rails abit! I don't want to make the full story here-

////

Your character has mastered (or recently obtained, if you want to work up to something) the power of Elasticity. They can stretch nearly infinitely, morph and take the shape of nearly anything they can imagine and everything between- from melting into goo to hardening to be harder than diamonds. Have fun with the abilities and be creative!

Also if you wish to add any of your ideas to the plot, feel free to talk to me about it! I'm pretty open minded, next to no limits unless it makes the story depressing/angsty… world is already doom and gloom already, I wanna escape that as much as possible-. Maybe She came in the very small box to avoid detection from a powerful shadow organization who wishes to capture and harness her abilities. Or perhaps she came to my character specifically because hes a secret scientist who could study and make her powers even more powerful than they already are... Or maybe she just had a huge crush on him and this was the 'best idea' she could muster.

All you need to do is give me a Dm if you're willing to learn more! Otherwise, if you're not interested, then I thank you for reading this whole thing and I wish you the very best!

Password: 🅱️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back