• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Mwhahahaha! Echo had decided for Superhero stuff again!

If you need help with the premise or anything, you have an expert right here

(P.S. it's me :3)

So.... hmu xD I want to help !

Okay guys!
I made a discord for it!
https://discord.gg/hqd8g

It'll be fun! I swear!
If you don't have one, I'll try and keep you updated.

Also, vote. Do we want to mess with the Hosted Projects and have to wait a while? Or should we go with what we've got.

Hmm...looking over the rules of the alliance, the character I had in mind would certainly get herself banished within an hour of acceptance. Eggs...omelette...you know the drill.

I may have to rethink things before committing.

Since there doesn't seem to be an OOC thread, I'll ask here. Is there a plot going on, and is there any setting information?

Since there doesn't seem to be an OOC thread, I'll ask here. Is there a plot going on, and is there any setting information?
Right now we're all on the discord to plan, so if possible that would make it easier

If not, no problem! Right now we're relaxing and trying to wrap things up so we can skip to the morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back