• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Must be lit or semi-lit

Emotional Enigma

Empathetic Empress
Hello, I am 21 years of age. Searching again for an RP partner, but someone who is willing to take control of the RP or use their idea (far too many times, my ideas get washed out, so 'm taking a backseat this time) and I enjoy being sub female usually. I REALLY enjoy dominance of my partner and I don't do MxM or FxF, I apologize for any that are saddened by that x_x

I prefer modern RPs with fantasy twists like Charmed or any Marvel or DC story, but  don't do fandoms either. I'd rather create my own characters instead of just being someone else's.. I'm descriptive and post about 3 paragraphs per response depending on what I'm given to work with. I wouldn't say I have a wide vocabulary but it's decent enough to keep most engaged.

THE CATCH IS I'm still in college so I will be responding slow or up to as many times a week as I can but if you rush me after I've already warned you, I will stop responding. My schoolwork comes first because I pay $900 for it so by rushing me or nagging me you will only serve to aggravate me and cease my activity with you. That aside, I prefer PM RPs as opposed to threads, but I can do private messengers if it serves to help anyone.

So hit me up if anyone is interested!

EDIT: It has come to attention that people are unaware of a discussion factor that plays into the general creation of an RP. None of these ideas are set in stone, I am flexible to discussing different ideas, style, plot lines, settings, etc. Please do not assume something cannot be worked out. As for working together on the RP, I always put in a fair share of effort to create a great RP. I expect the same in return. Do not message me and decline all my ideas, only accept what you want, and then say I have put in no effort. On one last note, leave all your assumptions behind before messaging me. I can be surprising.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! I'm interested in rping. My schedule is pretty busy too, so I really don't mind long waits either. Do you want me to PM you?

I'd be interested in rping with you. I can write 2+ detailed paragraphs per reply depending on what's going on. I don't mind waiting for replies, and won't nag. 

That up there is a list of all my plots, so if you find anything interesting feel free to pm me.

I'd be interested in rping with you. I can write 2+ detailed paragraphs per reply depending on what's going on. I don't mind waiting for replies, and won't nag. 

That up there is a list of all my plots, so if you find anything interesting feel free to pm me.

I am thoroughly interested in your Changeling RP =O Is that something you're still interested in doing?

UPDATE:

Plot 1:

The world has always been compromised of unknown lands. On one end lies the lands of Khaata Nedja. Rocky, wilderness, dangerous. Their Queen, Musta Kotka or Black Eagle. Her real name has never been spoken and remains a hidden secret of the Nedja people. The are a peaceful tribe and allow many foreigners in their homes. Their tribe is very large and mainly constructed of huts in the mountains and cattle like sheep and goats. They don't know very much else outside the mountains except that the grounders are called Sai' Tune and very rarely travel near their mountain.

One fateful day, a small group of the Khaata Nedja venture toward the ground to find water and other supplies. They usually remained unharmed but this time, they did not return in one piece. A message in their blood returned and as Eagle read it allowed in the quarter of their small gathering circle, she realized someone was calling them to war; No Survivors.

As they prepare their animals for war and reinforce their home within the mountains, war comes too swiftly. The unprepared tribe must meet their unknown opponents.

The plot line for this RP is warring factions. My character, Black Eagle, will be taken as a prisoner of war. And character B will lead the other tribe. Someone has caused mayhem throughout Character B's tribe as well, and both characters think it's each other. Someone has set them up. But they realize this too late. You may be as creative or as simple as you wish, though I prefer the latter. You may write the history of your tribe and design their names and language and where they preside. I prefer Character B to be male, I enjoy contrast and conflict. Do not be afraid to fight and/or injure, I appreciate dominant characters. Especially with my handful, hot headed character.

Plot 2:

Aislinn was dizzy, and light headed. Drunk from confusion while her assistant buzzed around dusting areas of the throne room that didn't need to be dusted.

Soon, the King of a nearby territory would slam open her doors and demand an explanation as to why she refused to meet with him. She would then, have to take it upon herself to explain she was uncomfortable with his earlier threats, even though she would rather explain how she was not the queen he'd wanted to meet with, but rather a look alike girl from New Jersey.

He would yell at her and threaten a war, and she would sit and swallow her fear. What could she do? For she knew nothing about what was happening. She knew nothing of this different world, or of these people or their importance. She also didn't know they controlled the earth, the very earth that was only spinning because they willed it. Law and order only prevailed because they had not come to disrupt it yet.

She dug her finger nails into her sweaty palms as footsteps neared the door. Leah scurried to her side and readied herself for a formal greeting. Within heartbeats, the twin doors that she thought would protect her, swung open with ease and in stepped a her focus. No, not her focus, her world. If she failed to appease this person, her world, her family and friends, would all be in danger. No one except the people who brought her here, could know she wasn't the real Queen. Too much chaos too fast.

Advisers in dark kefta's ran in after the doors began to shut again. Apologizing silently and bowing their heads, but it was too late now. This battle was entirely her own now. She swallowed again and leveled her gaze. It was time.

For this RP, it's very similar to Plot 1. Though this has a more regal tone and less of a nomadic tone. It's more of a technological, mythological, fantasy feel with shiny, big doors and magic that swirls within.

Character B's plot is that he has not heard from this neighboring country in a long time though there were supposed to be meetings upon meetings that were in the end, cancelled suspiciously. Feeling angered and ignored, he makes his way to their country without notice. Little does he know that the actual queen is dead. This RP borders real life and the fey world; a thin veil between them. Fey / demons / other creatures are not permitted to enter the human world, but that doesn't stop them all from doing it. Their are no boundaries with this RP for it's loosely based on Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr.

Plot 3:

Bounty Roads. An underground city built on the survivors of the city above. It was constructed of large pipes, sewer systems, and airways for the city above. Renovation upon renovation hid it from society and acted as a sanctuary for those who were deemed a criminal. They were seen as unworthy of the new society that was being ushered in; disposable and thrown away. Dove could still look up from the dirty ground where she stood and see a hint of a bright, blue sky that still existed up there on the surface. Pipes entwined with each other making it hard to see anything but the darkness down here.She believed though, that maybe this is where she belonged. She, and everyone else down here, are what as left behind with the old city to rot and fend for themselves, but just like the city, they held on.

Most latent criminals were okay once they were just left alone with their minds, away from fear of pain and hurt. But the flaw in that logic was that being down here, was painful. It was painful to feel alone and thrown away. To feel like nothing you do can bring you back into society. Society itself had doomed you to a life of no return. Friends, family, coworkers continued to live as if you never existed. But Dove was determined. She would not give up hope. She was going to get her life back. She would take back what rightfully belonged to her and everyone else. They weren't criminals, they were people.

She sat at her desk in a small room she called home, scribbling notes in her notebook. She had lost so many people to this new society, including her brother whom was now an enforcer of the law. She hoped she'd never have to face him. She lived with a small boy of 6 years old, Daniel Chase. He resembled a brown haired cupid and with the IQ of almost higher than most. He lost his parents to the society as well, and Dove had taken him in with no regrets. She also lived one more person, Alex Geoffrey. He was one of the few people in Bounty Roads who was not a criminal. He never disclosed his reason for being down here, but no one cared very much so long as he kept their sanctuary a secret. He was the technician that put scan jammers at every entrance to the city. They were protected so long as no one messed with them. Scanners could not pick them up and they were nearly invisible to the blind society above. Nearly.

This plot is has a steampunk-ish type of tone or rather Gravity Rush (if you've ever played it). Character B will be a cop or sheriff or some type of police force preferably one with high esteem and well respected. He will be the one who discovers Bounty Roads and be tasked with shutting it down and flushing out all the criminals. His first task: Infiltrating Bounty Roads, figuring out how to take it down, and occasionally reporting back to HQ. But when he meets the caring people down below, will he be able to pull the trigger when the time is right even if it means going against what his job entails?

Plot 4:

Marina Giova was born and raised in Russia until she was around 5 years old and then her mother flew her to the United States where she remained until she was 14. She never knew her father and her only sibling was her twin brother Chandlier. Marina was always a "strange" child, according to the thoughts of those around her and it caused her to distance herself greatly from people. She would have nightmares that weren't actual nightmares but her astral projecting herself into places where she was not wanted, i.e demons, ghosts, spirits, and otherworldly creatures were not fond of her accidental visiting. It heightened her fear as a child, not being able to tell what is real and what is just under the surface of the living plane. As she aged, her powers grew stronger and unchecked, causing her to close herself off from the rest of the world even more. Her parents could barely speak to her nor could her twin brother. Chandlier was hit by a car when she turned 14 and in that same year in her grief stricken state, she committed first degree murder of the driver and was taken into custody. Upon seeing her "strange" background, the Westphalia Collegiate Study Organization for Young Prospers sent in a "lawyer" to get her a few more years to determine her case before they discreetly kidnapped her from her holding cell and brought her to refuge in the Headquarters. They promised her solace so long as she stayed for experimental testing. Not fully understanding at the age of 14-15, Marina agreed and has remained there until this day.

One frightful evening, a bomb goes off in one of their labs. Then another. And another. With many scientists injured and dead, Marina has no choice to flee when she sees figures coming toward her. Her veins pumping with fear and assassins on her trail, the head scientist of the institute sends emergency help. A bodyguard of their own from B-13, secret service of the United States. His job: Protect the "experiment" and bring her unharmed to the safehouse in California, coordinates will follow.

For this RP, you may act as heroic as you want. I almost always frown upon false heroism, I don't need a hero I appreciate realism not Hercules and I'm no damsel in distress. But in this RP, heroism is welcomed.

Would you be willing to do non-romantic fxf? Like, have them as friends? And also, would you be willing to create a new plot with me, or adapt one of yours or mine? If yes, then I would love to rp with you.

Would you be willing to do non-romantic fxf? Like, have them as friends? And also, would you be willing to create a new plot with me, or adapt one of yours or mine? If yes, then I would love to rp with you.

I'm not sure a friend based FxF holds much appeal to me seeing as I already don't do FxF. I guess I would have to know the plot to determine. Without a high contrast between the characters my plot ideas tend to fall short.

1 minute ago, Emotional Enigma said:

I'm not sure a friend based FxF holds much appeal to me seeing as I already don't do FxF. I guess I would have to know the plot to determine. Without a high contrast between the characters my plot ideas tend to fall short.

How about this. I'll PM you with my couple rps, you give me the ideas you might want to do, and we'll figure out the plot before the characters. Ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back