Music music tastes?

I like emo music. Not the
Hello I am a stereotypical walking billboard for Hot Topic type of emo that considers Linkin Park emo.

It's all about expression

Here's some examples

I’m a fan of pretty much everything. I like some genres more than others, but there’s at least one song in every genre of music that I love. Here’s some artists I recommend

Pop: Maroon 5, Lorde, Sam Smith, P!nk, Ariana Grande, Sabrina Carpenter, Ed Sheeran, Alessia Cara, The Weeknd

Angst(Jk more like alt rock I guess, I don’t like using emo as a genre): Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco, Paramore, Against the Current, All Time Low, We The Kings, Evanescence

Jazz: Frank Sinatra, Michael Buble, Etta James, Louis Armstrong

Indie/Alternative: Bishop Briggs, Holly Henry, Imagine Dragons, Marina and the Diamonds, Halsey(kinda), Neon Trees, Oh Wonder, Cage the Elephant, Vampire Weekend

Hard Rock/Metal: Skillet, Amaranthe, Our Last Night, Scorpions, Jonathan Young, Billy Idol

Hip-Hop: Chance the Rapper, Macklemore, Childish Gambino, Kendrick Lamar, Hopsin, blackbear, Lil Peep(Rest in Peace)

You can check out my 70s/80s recommendations here: Music - Favorite old music?

I have a very particular music taste that is rather small. I love classical music and soundtracks that are orchestral only. I DO NOT like music not made by actual instruments (EDM, for example). I only listen to soundtracks that are orchestral. Some of my favorite albums would be Halo 3 (the orchestral pieces only), Saving Private Ryan. Some of my favorite songs are “The John Dunbar Theme” and “The Last Spartan.” For classical music, I like the Romanticism era’s Romantic music. Really, anything with a good cello, violin or French Horn can really grab my attention.

Other than that, I’m a fan of country music, but not the garbage on country radio today called “country” music (that’s not country music). I also like some Americana in the mix. And folk music as well.

I have really weird tastes, but hey. That’s what they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back