• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Murder IV: Eye of the Storm

Tony Montana - Driving - kirimei kirimei Aegis Aegis Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara doggodaily doggodaily Stormcloak Stormcloak DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Tony tells to Yuri
Give that to us, we'll take care of that
Tony then answers the small "thing"
Whatcha mean, can you look human or just that?
Tony then turns to Leon
Hey, Ask the Woman about her position about running to Miami or if she wants to stay here?
Tony readies his 9mm Beretta

giphy.gif

Toshinori "All Might" Yagi

Location - Blackwell Ruins | With - Garry | Condition - Battered and broken

am456745.png

All Might was honestly a little surprised at the damage he’d done to the creature. Holy shit, powers or no, he still kinda packed a punch, didn’t he? Unfortunately, he didn’t have the time to marvel at his own strength, as Kate’s monstrous form came barreling towards him. He made to leap out of the way, but a sharp jab of pain from his broken ribs protested his previous recklessness. He was slammed with the full-bodied blow, sending him flying backward until he crashed into a crumbling wall. A spray of blood escaped his mouth alongside his cry of pain as his back bounced off the cracked concrete.

He fell to the ground, but managed to stay up on his hands and knees at least. Even so, a strange smoke-like mist started to emanate from his body, as though his muscles were quite literally burning out. No, not yet! He wasn’t done yet!

“I-I sympathize with you, young Miss Marsh, I really do… But the instant you move to do harm to others is the moment when I cannot stand at your side any longer!” he called out in a tone of voice far more heroic than anyone here was used to hearing from him. All Might willed himself back up to his feet, tensing every muscle in his body to keep them from withering away on him. He needed to push past his limits, he needed to go beyond… He needed to keep fighting until everyone was safe.

Unfortunately, he didn’t seem to be the only one trying to be the hero here. The boy that had been captured by Kate a moment ago was indeed freed, but now he was throwing rocks at the beast and calling out to it to leave him alone. All Might cursed internally, blood beginning to seep through his gritted teeth.

“What are you doing?! Run!

( Akibahara Akibahara , Macarons in Pastel Macarons in Pastel )​

Mey-Rin
Interaction: Foundation Soldiers ( Akibahara Akibahara )

Mey-Rin bit down the curse that threatened to spill from her lips as she stared down the muzzle of a gun. She was surrounded on all sides, and she certainly wasn't dumb enough to try and take on twelve soldiers at once, no matter how skilled she was. Everyone had their strengths and weaknesses, and any competent hitman, even a former one like herself, knew when a situation was beyond their capabilities.

"I haven't the faintest idea who you gentlemen are referring to." She smiled, and as she did so the air around them seemed to drop into freezing temperatures. "I arrived here alone, and I sincerely doubt that I can call any of the acquaintances I've made today my friends."

Even in the dim lighting of the hallway, they saw her bared teeth. It was a cheshire grin of sorts, the kind that was so wide it was more as if she wanted nothing more than to swallow them whole rather than surrender to them peacefully. She lifted up her skirt in a mockery of a curtsy, and a capsule fell to the ground. It rolled across the floor, seemingly harmless, until it chinked against the lieutenant's boot and immediately began spewing smoke that quickly filled the entire corridor.

Using this moment to her advantage, she ran for a nearby window and jumped out of the second floor, tucking her body and rolling forward as she landed relatively unharmed onto the grass below. With no time to waste, she made a break for it. She didn't know where she was going, but that hardly seemed to matter in this life and death situation.

(Option B. Thank the Lord above that smoke bombs were a thing in the nineteenth century.)

"Your boyfriend is quite the interesting character" House mutters as he tips the bowl over, giving it a few sturdy whacks with his cane as he leans on the truck "Sorry 'doc' but the goods were tampered with, I'm sure you can find some candy elsewhere though. I'm sure I saw some vending machines in the school, maybe check those." He turns back to Pan and the new guy, quirking a brow slightly "Some kind of neurological issue?" he asks, a little confused about the usually blank expression the man wore, especially when compared to the apparent rage he'd felt at someone touching Pan.

"Either that or a serious insecurity issue" he adds, pulling his pills from his pocket as he pushes a few into his mouth and chews them as though they were nothing more than candy. He then furrows his brows and takes out the placebo pills, tossing them to her "In case you need a pick-me-up and captain personality isn't around to make threats at them" with that, he turns on his cane and moves over to check on Jack's status.

KandiPoP KandiPoP Rhysie Rhysie Redxmrpimpen69 Redxmrpimpen69 thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"Your boyfriend is quite the interesting character" House mutters as he tips the bowl over, giving it a few sturdy whacks with his cane as he leans on the truck "Sorry 'doc' but the goods were tampered with, I'm sure you can find some candy elsewhere though. I'm sure I saw some vending machines in the school, maybe check those." He turns back to Pan and the new guy, quirking a brow slightly "Some kind of neurological issue?" he asks, a little confused about the usually blank expression the man wore, especially when compared to the apparent rage he'd felt at someone touching Pan.

"Either that or a serious insecurity issue" he adds, pulling his pills from his pocket as he pushes a few into his mouth and chews them as though they were nothing more than candy. He then furrows his brows and takes out the placebo pills, tossing them to her "In case you need a pick-me-up and captain personality isn't around to make threats at them" with that, he turns on his cane and moves over to check on Jack's status.

KandiPoP KandiPoP Rhysie Rhysie Redxmrpimpen69 Redxmrpimpen69 thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Luci watched him. "I am verbal. And unlike my self rightous relations I am personable. You may speak to me. Nothing neurological. Not a matter of insecurity. I don't like most of what exist. Call it an old grudge. My wife is the exception"

Pandora's heart fluttered as she caught the pill bottle. She marveled at it for a time, craddling it in her hands like a precious treasure. She glanced around her broody partner at the doctor. She blushed softly. Jeez dis she feel rediculous

The authentic real doctor nodded slightly at House’s answer before running off to go find candy elsewhere. However, mere moments he did so, those of you in the truck heard a loud banging from the back door. The banging got louder and louder, so loud in fact that the entire truck began to shake from the force alone! Eventually it all died down, and then...

BOOM!!!

The truck doors practically flew off the handles, and standing on the other side was what looked like a rather gruff individual sporting a suit of armor.

latest

“Give me the truck. Now.” The man said in a calm, yet intimidating and gruff voice.

Did you comply?

Y/N

KandiPoP KandiPoP DapperDogman DapperDogman Redxmrpimpen69 Redxmrpimpen69 Rhysie Rhysie

Forgotten Portrait
Hey!.png
Location: BlackW(H)ell || Interacting with Hero & Beast || Status: Doomed
chrome_2017-07-21_00-08-14.png
He grit his teeth and bit back a shriek, finding a suitable bar-like piece of rubble to swing again at the legs of what once was Kate, determined to be a good distraction- seriously? The man was telling him to run? The Yagi fellow looked like a stiff breeze could knock him over! Deciding to clear this up right now, Garry prepared to make a break for the guy, who he really needed to learn the name of because he was tired of calling him the 'Yagi fellow' or 'thin man' in his head. "I don't mean to alarm you stranger, but you look quite worse for wear, and there are probably people that need help getting out of here- They'll need help for that! So take care of that please! People aren't really organized in situations such as this, and guidance makes all the difference! Please don't worry for me, I can't die here anyways, get a little banged up sure, but nothing I won't be forced to survive." Garry was prepared to dodge, but not really concerned with it at the moment, trying to mentally figure the distance between him and the hero, seeing as Kate was probably going to be really pissed at the poor guy, who was looking worse the longer Garry watched him. Hopefully his phrasing went unquestioned, although fate was rarely that kind, and his subtle death-wish stays unnoticed. Other than that, he's really just hoping that his words are listened to- that this brave and injured fellow heeds the warning and goes to help the others- he knew the guy had a group he'd been with, those guys had to be around somewhere.

Akibahara Akibahara Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes

( This GM post is with the permission of Akibahara Akibahara and will not interfere with the happenings in Arcadia Bay at this time. However, it explores Leon's group a week after escaping Arcadia Bay in order to give us a sense of safety for him to tear away, but mostly to allow Yuri x Leon to happen. )

It had been roughly a week since Leon's group had escaped Arcadia Bay into the states leaving behind the rest of their acquaintances. The palm trees rolled by as Tony ( Maxiliase Maxiliase ) drove Yuri and Leon towards their new beach-front apartment. He had promised to set them up with something fancy and he did not disappoint with his promise and vast wealth from his questionable sources. Especially after they went back to normal (Also permitted by Akibahara Akibahara )
1538787143464.png

Tony had been strangely insistent that Yuri and Leon lived together. He had provided both Connor and Vaati with jobs as far as they knew, but they were being singled out for some sort of better treatment. ( Tony really wants to see Yuri x Leon happen so he said that he would help us out. )

Tony pulled his car up to the to the house and handed Leon the key and with a wave and a smile he just drove off leaving the two there.

As they approached the house Leon slid the key inside and they were greeted by this:
1538787962615.png

( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara )

Last edited:
Yuri walked in and looked around the new setting.
"Wow this is really beautiful..."
She placed her stuff down on a nearby table and looked at Leon a bit. According to Tony insisting so much they would be living together for a while. She blushed a little thinking about it and walked back over to Leon.

Aegis Aegis

With: Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

Leon was a little taken aback as the door swung open. He took a step inside as he craned his head around. "You got that right. I wonder how he can--" Leon cut himself off as he knew it probably wasn't best for him to look a gift-horse in the mouth on this one. As he looked from the kitchen to the living room to the balcony, Leon realized that he was alone in a house with Yuri for the foreseeable future. His felt a pleasant shiver up his spine at the thought as he gulped and looked towards Yuri form the corner of his eye.

Yuri's stomach started to growl.
"O-Oh h-heh sorry about that.. I-I'm a little hungry..."
She walked over to the fridge and opened it to see what was inside. There were a few sandwiches and other snacks in the fridge. She picked up a sandwich and began to eat it.

Aegis Aegis

Leon stepped forward into the living room before turning back to respond to Yuri "We ate just before we got here. How are you hungry?" Leon laughed as stepped out onto the balcony to get a view of the house they were in.
1538789737187.png
Leon saw a hammock strapped to the support pillars on the balcony. He liked the look of the hammock as he went over to it and laid down. He found a bottle of alcohol already on the table next to it with a martini glass and a note form Tony as well as an uncut lime. Leon reached over and cut the lime as he poured himself a drink and slapped an umbrella in it to feel like he was REALLY on vacation. He looked at the note from Tony as it read "House-warming present".

1538789868704.png

Last edited:
Yuri finished her sandwich and looked at Leon for a second. She took her bag to her room and unpacked her bag. She put her clothes and books away. She went ahead and changed into some more comfortable clothes and put of her school uniform. She walked back into the kitchen and started to make some tea.​

Aegis Aegis

"Yuri, come check this out!" Leon yelled as it echoed through the small house. He was ecstatic. Finally something normal going on in his life. Screw Raccoon, and screw Arcadia Bay. Arcadia Bay? His mind wandered back to the horrors. The group fighting through hallways full of cultists. The Foundation. The bodies. It was all an unpleasant remembrance for him. He hoped that tragedies like that were behind them forever.

Leon pushed off of the railing as the hammock swung from side to side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back