• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Murder IV: Eye of the Storm

Connor slowly stood up from his spot. "Well, then." He turned over, seeing this. "Do we perhaps have to worry about these military men..?" Connor asked, tone a bit worried as he stared off into the distance. He looked over to Tony, "Thank you for your assistance, you greatly helped in this battle." Connor thanked the man greatly, as he truly had been a great help. "As well as the others, we took them down...however, there may be a new threat we have to take down, by my perspective."

His gaze was set onto the military men.
kirimei kirimei Stormcloak Stormcloak Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Maxiliase Maxiliase Aegis Aegis Akibahara Akibahara

• latest

After watching the last enemy get executed by what was assumed to be a US Sniper, Nagayuki could no longer act upon his plans of revenge. He knew exactly how this was going to play out, and it would be better if he could kill these idiots with his own hands.

“Hey! Idiots! Get over here and away from the windows, quickly!” He shouts, waving his hand around the corner to grab the group’s attention.

With: Stormcloak Stormcloak doggodaily doggodaily kirimei kirimei Maxiliase Maxiliase Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Centurion_ Centurion_

"What do you mean?" Leon asked as he walked forward into the hallway just enough to see the military men before backing off. "Well shit." He was at a loss for words. They couldn't keep expending ammunition at the rate that they were, and he didn't know if a bunch of angry civilians and vigilantes with one rookie cop was gonna be enough to stop any number of them. Leon slid down against the wall, the light from the flames slowly licking at his face "Fuck me man." He began to massage his temples in stress.
1538524485857.png
A temporary lapse in judgment.

Last edited:
Yuri saw the look of frustration in Leon's face. She looked at the new group of enemies and shuttered a bit. She wished she could do something. She looked at Leon and began to speak.
"H-Hey we can't give up now! You guys have gotten so far already! You can't give up yet!"
Yuri was probably talking louder than she should be but she wanted to get her point across.

Aegis Aegis Stormcloak Stormcloak

"Bravo! Bravo!"​
With: Stormcloak Stormcloak doggodaily doggodaily kirimei kirimei Maxiliase Maxiliase Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Centurion_ Centurion_

"What do you mean?" Leon asked as he walked forward into the hallway just enough to see the military men before backing off. "Well shit." He was at a loss for words. They couldn't keep expending ammunition at the rate that they were, and he didn't know if a bunch of angry civilians and vigilantes with one rookie cop was gonna be enough to stop any number of them. Leon slid down against the wall, the light from the flames slowly licking at his face "Fuck me man." He began to massage his temples in stress.
View attachment 488162
A temporary lapse in judgment.

(( A D A ! ! ! ))

Leon glanced over towards Tony as he looked at the madman waving them down at the end of the hallway. "I don't know him," he hushed his voice for this next part "but he seems fishy. Busted out of the classroom behind us earlier like he was waiting in ambush." Leon shot them a very grave look. He didn't want to start name-calling, but his instincts told him that they would only cooperate through mutual benefit if absolutely necessary. "You're right, Yuri." Leon said her name with more warmth than he intended as climbed to his feet.
1538525460381.png

"I don't know? Maybe not get high off our own supply?" Leon cracked a joke not knowing of Tony's cocaine problem. His face fell into a serious tone "Well let's get moving from here at least. the whole place is gonna be on fire soon." He gestured towards the hallway "Also, let's try not to get shot. But if it comes down to it... well... I'm not going down without a fight." He stood resolute on that matter.
1538525969274.png

Yuri smiled at Leon's response. She was glad she could help even if just a little bit. Her face suddenly became a little serious.
"Is there anyway I can help you guys...?"
She didn't want to just sit around and watch as everyone was being attacked.

Aegis Aegis Stormcloak Stormcloak

Currently - Inside School Building - kirimei kirimei Aegis Aegis Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara doggodaily doggodaily Stormcloak Stormcloak Centurion_ Centurion_

Tony nods slightly and says Well, I'm better with coke on my nose than on my pocket
Taking a tube once again and sniffing it in Thanks for reminding me.
He then goes with Leon Maybe your girl could get a weapon, no? If anyone needs a hand, tell me.
He then looks again to the guy who was waving, but turns and goes after Leon, carefully

giphy.gif

Leon watched as Tony snorted some coke. He was a cop and this wouldn't stand, or at least it wouldn't have if he were still a cop. He felt himself falling further from righteousness and most definitely away from any power position in this mad house. Leon crept along the hall shooting one last glance back towards the creepy waving man before proceeding the opposite direction with the rest of the group. "Jason, hand her something." He asks as they proceed.

7CG4.gif

"Bravo! Bravo!"

"Ah, what a beautiful corpse!" the Director exclaimed at once. "Death… 'tis beautiful to behold.… But, my God, what's this!" said he upon catching sight of a dead Rosette with a knife. "It must have been an assassin… only a moment ago… ah, Great God, how aroused she must've been, our beloved Rosette."

Our talented Director stood up as the scene between Rosette and Bum-Cleaver concluded. The crowd was enthralled, the sounds of crying, hands clapping, and whistles filled the air. Twas a beautiful scene, indeed! You see, dear reader, within ten precious minutes our lovely Rosette gut our hero Bum-Cleaver with a knife, spilling his organs for the crowd to feast their eyes upon. It the end of the scene, in a tragic twist, our sweet Dana - such a talented actress, let no one tell us otherwise - cut her own throat; smiling sweetly before her vision faded into nothingness. It was moving, an Oscar worthy performance! Nay; the performance of THE 21st Century!

Dana's mother wept tears of joy:

Her daughter perished a star.

"And now, ladies and gentlemen: ACT III! In our final act, our two victims, who have endured the terrors beheld by our Libertines, must grace the scene in a final act of love before their demise."

And with that, Chloe Price and Rachel Amber were tossed in. Naked, undoubtedly frightened, with the utter expectation to succeed.

@THEATER PEEPS​

"Thanks man." Leon expresses his gratitude as they proceed along the flaming hallway. This time they were heading to look for the cult leader and shut her down for good. Forget the play, they needed to cut the head off the snake before they got their heads cut off. "We take down the boss bitch herself." He shot Tony an empowering smile.

Example of us dying horribly if we don't do this. Epicly, but horribly:

Connor looked to Leon, a bit troubled. "We should go in tactically, not just go in guns blazing or we'll get shot directly in the head." Connor was ducking from windows, crouch running. He gazed around the blood stained and flaming hallways as he tilted his head. "This has escalated into much more than a deviant case." He grumbled to himself as he looked around cautiously, his 9MM prepared for action. "Anyone agree with me?" He asked, looking for the groups thoughts.

Stormcloak Stormcloak Aegis Aegis Maxiliase Maxiliase Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Akibahara Akibahara kirimei kirimei

Currently - Inside School Building - kirimei kirimei Aegis Aegis Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara doggodaily doggodaily Stormcloak Stormcloak

Tony smiles Sounds like a plan. Where she at?
Tony seems to understand Leon's worry over this is greater than any issue with him.
Let's find her and all the remaining satanists and clear this place, so the army knows we are here to help.
Tony looks at the remaining people What's your name,folk?
Absolutly
He said to the small arms man (Connor)

giphy.gif

Leon thought what Connor said made sense. He told the group to duck down and proceed out of sight, and, hopefully, out of the enemy's mind for now. He shot a last glance to the figure at the end of the hallway and gave him a gesture that told him to come over to us. Leon let him know in the intensity of it that they would be playing by his rules for now.
1538528540903.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back