• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Murder IV: Eye of the Storm

How many of them are there? I begin to consider another stretegy as this seems as if it will have no end. Taking in note of my surroundings. I find a closed door and keeping low, I attempt to open it. After discovering it was locked, I shoot the lock as it pops off and slides open. I turn my attention over to Tony as I gesture him this way. Tony! In here!tenor.gif

Grimacing slightly, House sits back in his seat and glances around, still unsure how much longer this strange nightmare or hallucination could continue. He gently pulled his pills from within his coat as he takes a few, sighing to himself as he rolls a single pill between his fingers slowly "Hmmm" he flicks the pill down toward the stage hoping it might land on the heated plate as he continues to watch the show. After a few more minutes, he flicked another pill down. What some people don't realise is that heating up hydrocodone pills releases some very nasty fumes. Thankfully, in this open area, they wouldn't prove fatal to the people he didn't want to kill, but they might just get this sick freak sick enough to stop this madness.

"Never was fond of religion. Or nutjobs who talk like they're important" he mutters quietly as he leans back into his chair further, sinking away from the show and trying to figure out what was causing these visions in the first place.

@Theater Peeps​

The pills bumped onto the stage, sizzling into a colorless gas, dispersing into the atmosphere as Tracer's flesh melted. The scent of burning flesh, the screams of the dying, and a round of applause gave way to this once in a lifetime event. A few members of the crowd grew mildly irritated, the gaseous substance invading their eyes, ears and throat. Tracer, on the other hand, coughed violently, tumbling over on her side, as her flesh burned and burned and burned. The Overwatch heroine wails, movements slowing, as her entire world goes dark. Her eyes, if she had them, would resemble a glassy ornament for the audience to enjoy.

*cough* *cough*

The heated plates are turned off as the Director walks on stage, his two disciples taking Tracer's corpse with them.

"ACT II, ladies and gentlemen: Our beloved Bishop has signed a contract with la Presidente, and has agreed for their two daughters to copulate with one another, but before that! ... Our hero and heroine, Rosetta and Bum-Cleaver share a romance in between the horrors!"

Dana Ward and Hayden Jones step onto stage, the African American is on one knee, as if proposing to Dana:

"Off my little one, grant me thy internal exchange," cried he, "flood my lips with that enchanting liquid whose hot outpouring exerts such a sway over my senses. Give, my heart, care not but to exchange and try to inundate my fuck."

Dana smiled, pressing a finger against her lips and nodded, as gastric fluids escaped her tongue, locking Hayden in the most adorable and heartfelt of kisses. He reciprocated her love, his stomach churned forth, releasing the most nutritious bile as they locked lips.

Dana's mother cried tears of sweet relief, dabbing her eyes with a handkerchief.

So beautiful.

@THEATER PEEPS

As I turn, I realise that I am in a Lab. I hurry to the cupboard where i find a metal sealed cannister saying "sulphuric acid" and another cannister saying "potassium permanganate" I mix them together then add a splash of water and run as fast as I can back out and throw the already igniting chemical at the shooters with my right arm. Causing a mass explosion of fire to roar up the hallway. TAKE COVER TONY! I proceed to duck and cover.

9CT4.gif

Currently - Inside School Building, but going to the shootout - kirimei kirimei Aegis Aegis Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara doggodaily doggodaily Stormcloak Stormcloak

Tony sees the shootout and starts shooting at the direction
giphy.gif

GET INTO COVER
He says to Babydoll and anyone in front

Boom! Boom! Boom!

Tony Montana and Babydoll, two lovers if I ever saw one, began spraying the scene wildly. Two cultists widened their eyes as bullets tore straight through their bodies. As one of them, a teenage boy, dropped to his knees, he groaned in anguish, pulling the trigger on his Glock, "Fuck... you..." A bullet rang out toward Tony Montana, catching the Cuban by his right foreleg, just before Babydoll's bullet blew half of his head off.

Two left...

Maxiliase Maxiliase kirimei kirimei

Yuri still a bit shaken with fear at all the commotion nodded and grabbed Leon's head. As they sprinted over for cover she ducked her head covering it with her other hand. This was too intense for her. Everything was just so foggy with her mind being clouded with fear.

Aegis Aegis Stormcloak Stormcloak

With: Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Stormcloak Stormcloak doggodaily doggodaily Centurion_ Centurion_

Leon emptied the rest of his magazine into the man as he crept forward unwilling to be halted by .50 cal(it's a .50 cal pistol Akibahara Akibahara ) tearing through his tendons and his bones sending his flesh flying across the floor. "I'm all good..." Leon loaded a new magazine "How about you Yuri?" HE extended his hand to help her up.
View attachment 488110

The plaga student died.

1 left... the sniper.

I proceed to shoot just after the fire. Shooting blindly into the flames. But listening carefully to every movement to try make out the location of the shooter.

giphy (3).gif

With: Stormcloak Stormcloak doggodaily doggodaily kirimei kirimei Maxiliase Maxiliase Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Centurion_ Centurion_

Leon knelt behind the desks the group used for cover as he had seen the scope glare of the sniper when looking out the window initially, this was going to be tricky. "Everybody out there get down! There's a sniper!!!!" He shouted so loudly it made his throat sore for a moment. Leon directed his attention back towards Yuri who was most definitely not acclimated to this situation "Here take my hand and squeeze it when you're feeling like everything is too much." He extended his hand out to her.
1538522307457.png

Yuri gave a weak smile and grabbed his hand squeezing it tightly. She stayed ducked down not wanting to get hit by the sniper. Although she was still scared she felt better squeezing Leon's hand.

Aegis Aegis

• latest

After landing behind the group of cultists, Nagayuki realizes that those who he had previously planned to ambush had been attracted by the gunfire and had joined the fight against the cultists. Whilst they had unknowingly saved the life of the man who was going to kill them, he understood that this stroke of luck had bought out his foes and wasn't one to be wasted. Leaving the rest of the work to them and to maximize casualties on those who had saved him, he rolls around a corner to hide from the rest of the fight.

With some time to think, he would carefully plan out his next moves.

Connor smiled to himself as his hits connected, seeing the blood splatter. However, he ducked as he heard the word of a sniper. He slowly lifted up, his vision slowing as he scanned around, seeing the sniper. This was a do it or don't. He zoomed in on his head, and keenly fired. He braced himself for impact, as he slowly began moving downwards. This, for sure, was a bargain against his life. Connor attempted to take cover, as the keen shot rippled through the air, sending a large ripping sound.

Connor had to connect this, his mind was racing with what was about to happen, as he closed his eyes and sent his body downwards as fast as he could.

Akibahara Akibahara Aegis Aegis Stormcloak Stormcloak Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Maxiliase Maxiliase

With: Stormcloak Stormcloak doggodaily doggodaily kirimei kirimei Maxiliase Maxiliase Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Centurion_ Centurion_

Leon sat behind the desk and tried to steady the shaking of his hand due to firing his weapon so much. Then he heard a loud *thump* sound as he heard an explosion in the distance. Immediately he connected the sound to the face he had seen at the diner and the one in the hallway a moment ago. But what about the other guy? The ice one? He was dangerous.
1538523023949.png

giphy.gif

A loner sniper remained, a grenade launcher dedicated beneath him, pushing him off center. He groaned as his Springfield sniper rifle nearly tumbled over the roof, 'Shit!' he thought to himself, re-aligning his aim. Looking through his sniper rifle, he could see the scene unfold: Blackwell Academy was beginning to get engulfed in flames. Someone started a fire. Probably one of those heretics trying to disrupt the ceremony. He could see students burst out of windows, their bodies aflame. Zooming to the right, a director of some sort of playing was yapping his ass off. 'Whatever', he thought, zooming his rifle to the left. He chuckled: Principle Wells was getting hauled off by men sporting white KKK uniforms, dragging his corpse behind a red pick-up truck. He could hear a faint 'Yeeeee haaaaaw' just before training his rifle back at the crew again.

"Gotcha."

His sniper rifle trained on Tony Montana, the fucker who tried to blow his ass sky high.

He pulled the bolt back on his Springfield rifle.

"Get fuc--"

BOOOOOOOM!!

Out of nowhere, a mystery sniper from seemingly a mile away blew through the student's head. It exploded into a confetti of flesh, gore, and brain. He fell slack, dead.

20170207_army.jpg

If you looked in the distance, the US Army, whoever the FUCK these guys were started moving into Arcadia Bay. You could see an Apache helicopter, dozens upon dozens of highly trained operatives infiltrating the city.

This would not be a cakewalk.

@GUNFIGHT PEEPS​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back