• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Murder IV: Eye of the Storm

• As he peered in on the play waiting for his moment to strike, he caught a glance at what exactly was happening in this hall. What he saw confused the shit outta' him, he'd seen a lot of strange shit and this definitely was up there alongside the rest of the fucked up contracts he'd dealt with in his lifetime.

Startled by the sound of a news broadcast from a TV behind him, Nagayuki quickly turns around to see the broadcast. Upon hearing that the government was going to get involved, he begins to grit his teeth together. If he was found by the government again, that could mean another court case about whether him and his brother were fit to be warriors. 'Shit..' he thought to himself, 'I need to get to the bottom of this and get out of here as soon as-' Nagayuki's internal monologue was promptly cut-off by a group of cultists firing at him.

Opening the door fully, a few rounds hit the large wooden door. Nagayuki then gets out from behind the door and begins to run down the hallway towards the cultists. He leaps from left to right using his ability: Heaven's Holding, making him a hard target for the un-experienced to hit. When in a closer proximity; he jumps and darts over the group of cultists, spraying them with his ice-thrower a large smile on his face the whole way.
    "Freeze! Freeze!" He shouts as he attempts to coat the cultists in liquid-nitrogen.

freeze.png

Akibahara Akibahara

What is going on here? I look around at the disturbing display around me, I then turn my attention to the TV.
You still haven't told me your name. I blow my fringe out from my face.

MellowActiveBurro-small.gif

Currently - Inside School Building - kirimei kirimei

Tony looks at her and back to the TV as he stops... There is a shootout somewhere. But he still answers and smiles for a second.
... Antonio. Antonio Montana. And you, sweet hair? He then looks around for strange activity. The gun shot makes him catious.

giphy.gif

I give a little chuckle as I look at you sweetly. I'm Babydoll. I look around me cautiously from the sound as I grasp the hilt of my pistol, taking it into hand in readiness. Just in case. I have a strong feeling that we are in for a big situation...I'm getting goosebumps just being here...

9CT6.gif

Connor looked as the cultists gathered in the horde, he was with Leon and Yuri. He slid over, using support as he openly fired at the cultists vital areas. These shots were clean, as they rippled through the air, his android capabilities making them accurate. He slowly bounced off the wall to take cover, sliding the slide of the 9mm. He aimed upwards, surpressing more shots towards the group as his tactical thinking was put into use. "Do not just rush in straight off the bat!" He called out as he aimed up once more to take more pot shots at the cultists.

Aegis Aegis Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Stormcloak Stormcloak Centurion_ Centurion_

Tony smiles back at her
Baby Doll? How about your actual name? No need for hidding names.
Tony glances back and forth with the sounds echo'ing
Don't worry. I'll get us out of here fine, anyway.
Tony is still trying to understand the TV, but due to the tough connection he seems to be interested to move soon. [Hurry ADMIN]

giphy.gif

1 HOUR LATER...

theatre.png

The cast of 120 Days of Sodom was complete. It took approximately one hour for you to get into character. Hell, your life depended on it. Of course, for her insolence, Chloe was beaten and was provided a very special role of stud due to her actions. She and her partner, our angel Miss Rachel Amber, were stripped naked and shackled, walked like dogs by our darling Director; forced to bark, too. You all could see the spotlight outside; a set resembling an 18th Century Manor was visible, lights glistening a massive audience, who clapped in joy as our actors of the play prepared to enter the stage. A pianist played a comforting tune as the Director stepped into the spotlight:

"Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you..."

"120 Days of Sodom!"

A plethora of clapping meets your ears.

The pianist smiled at the crowd before resuming the tune:

"Let us begin in earnest, my adoring audience: For ACT I, we have our victim, a mere child who has managed to inquire upon the wraith of our Bishop upon her disobedience. She is starving and has gone weeks without a morsel of bread! Let us give you a sample of what is to come."

Tracer has been thrown on stage, The Bishop has plucked out both her eyes and leaves our poor girl blind and naked, saying that she has before her what she needs to eat, that she has but to get up and search for it. But in order to reach the food she must cross a broad plate of iron, which, of course, she cannot see, and which is kept heated to a very high temperature. Situated off stage, our talented Bishop amuses himself watching how she manages: will she burn herself, or will she prefer to perish from hunger? She has been, previously, very soundly whipped.

@ALL THEATER PEEPS

I stand by your side looking at the stupid television wondering what the hell is going on. Then I begin to think deeply as if trying to bring back a lost memory. Faint visions appear of the day it all happened. The day the doctor came in with his large needle, ready to stab it into my eye, I was helpless, Imobilized and stuck...I then wake up back to reality again. Back next to Tony's side. Yeah.....Thats just it. I do not remember my real name. Long story. If i knew it I would tell you. What's wrong with this damn TV?
giphy (1).gif

Tony smiles back at her
Baby Doll? How about your actual name? No need for hidding names.
Tony glances back and forth with the sounds echo'ing
Don't worry. I'll get us out of here fine, anyway.
Tony is still trying to understand the TV, but due to the tough connection he seems to be interested to move soon. [Hurry ADMIN]

giphy.gif
I stand by your side looking at the stupid television wondering what the hell is going on. Then I begin to think deeply as if trying to bring back a lost memory. Faint visions appear of the day it all happened. The day the doctor came in with his large needle, ready to stab it into my eye, I was helpless, Imobilized and stuck...I then wake up back to reality again. Back next to Tony's side. Yeah.....Thats just it. I do not remember my real name. Long story. If i knew it I would tell you. What's wrong with this damn TV?
View attachment 488079

The TV flickers to life:

"BREAKING NEWS: An anonymous citizen sent in an amateur video merely a few minutes ago. The contents including a member of the US Armed Forces executing a man live on stage. I... I don't know what to say. I'd like to issue a warning: The feed in this clip is very disturbing. Viewer's discretion is strongly advised."

We see the outskirts of Arcadia Bay. A man sporting an orange jumpsuit appears out of the back of an US Army Humvee; a soldier mutters something to him before the man in orange nods, stepping toward what appears to be a blue port which manifests nearby. Just as a facehugger - wait, what? - yes, a facehugger from the Alien franchise erupts from the portal, abruptly closing as it attempts to latch onto the orange jumpsuit's face, he runs off. The military men shout commands before one of them raises an M4 Carbine, blowing a hole clean through his skull. He collapses, dead. The facehugger is immediately dispatched soon after.

Maxiliase Maxiliase kirimei kirimei

Tony is surprised
The fuck is happening here, man...
He looks around and he moves on
Move it, Baby. This place needs some cleaning...
He walks holding on to his AR-15 rather ready.

giphy.gif

With: Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Stormcloak Stormcloak doggodaily doggodaily Centurion_ Centurion_

Leon immediately turns to see he is surrounded. Raising his firearm at the men with MAC-10s, he cant even cover the one with the Springfield. His mind beings to race as if he had just woken up moments before from some kind of dream that there could be a vestige of happiness in a place like this, with a god like this. Leon's eyes narrowed as he thought that maybe they could jump, but after a side-glance it appeared that the fall would be too great to even reasonably think of escape due to the damage it would cause. "DAMN IT!" Leon shouted as he tackled Yuri into a near-by classroom and out of sight as bullets screamed down the hall. Leon quickly rose to his feet and began shooting cultists in the opposite direction; he hoped to fight his path through the confusion and escape the secondary ambush likely placed on him by an ice-wielding guy that kicked the door open behind the group a mere moment before. Only hearing bits and pieces of the radio broadcast as he fired.
1538517516064.png

I look at the screen feeling greatly uncomfortable then I turn back to Tony as I unsheath my katana with my other hand. As I take great note of my surroundings. Agreed!

Baby-Doll-sucker-punch-19304237-381-158.gif

am150.png
Toshinori "All Might" Yagi

Location - Outdoor Theater at Blackwell | With - The Production Group | Condition - Honestly? Kinda dead inside

Toshinori stared out into the gathered crowd with dead eyes from his position off stage, his impressive seven-foot-three-inch height already making him feel especially conspicuous among the much shorter, much younger remainder of the cast. They’d dressed him in Regency garb of royal blue and gold and white, colors that cruelly echoed those of his old hero costume. The only thing missing was the red, and somehow he felt that would be added in no short order.

After Nathan had gotten his fill of him, he’d been forced to commit to memory passages from the Marquis du Sade’s depraved novel ‘120 Days of Sodom,’ which, as remise as he was to admit, he was not entirely unfamiliar with.

He’d been in college at the time and, in his defense, it had been one of his dorm mates that had acquired the text after hearing rumor of it. College boys being as they are, a wager was soon struck among them to see who could stomach reading the thing from cover to cover. They never found out if any among them had completed the task, as any who dared to start it had conspicuously never brought it up again. Toshinori himself couldn’t remember just how far he’d trudged through before his utter disgust led him to burn his copy of the damnable thing.

Unfortunately, it was not soon enough to keep him from being thereafter plagued by the most grotesque, most vile nightmares he’d ever had, one of which in particular saw him unable to look his best friend Dave Shield in the eye for at least a month. He never did tell him why… Now, however, it seemed the nightmares had gained corporeal form, and rather than serving as a disgusted onlooker, he would be forced to take place in all the sickening debauchery himself.

It was not he who would be forced to play the opening scene, however. Tracer – the poor girl – was sent stumbling out, her eyes having already been gouged from their sockets. She hesitated before the iron plate, the radiating heat already painting her shins a rosy hue. Soft sobs hiccupped out of her every now and then, though the only tears she had left ran red down her cheeks from her vacant sockets.

Upon being urged forward by one of the stagehands, the Overwatch Agent shook her head in protest. However, the choice previously given was an illusion. She wouldn’t be allowed to choose ‘starvation.’ The stagehand stepped half onstage just long enough to shove the poor woman forward onto the searing plate.

Toshinori averted his eyes quickly as she fell onto the plate, a truly soul-chilling shriek of agony tearing from her throat. Still, though he couldn’t bear to look, the scent of burning flesh still invaded his consciousness.

Tracer, writhing in the most unimaginable pain, attempted to roll to the side off the plate. Wherever her delicate skin came in contact with the heated metal, however, a sizeable chunk of flesh was torn away, left stuck on the plate to sizzle like pieces of human bacon.

( Akibahara Akibahara , @ProductionGroup)​

Grimacing slightly, House sits back in his seat and glances around, still unsure how much longer this strange nightmare or hallucination could continue. He gently pulled his pills from within his coat as he takes a few, sighing to himself as he rolls a single pill between his fingers slowly "Hmmm" he flicks the pill down toward the stage hoping it might land on the heated plate as he continues to watch the show. After a few more minutes, he flicked another pill down. What some people don't realise is that heating up hydrocodone pills releases some very nasty fumes. Thankfully, in this open area, they wouldn't prove fatal to the people he didn't want to kill, but they might just get this sick freak sick enough to stop this madness.

"Never was fond of religion. Or nutjobs who talk like they're important" he mutters quietly as he leans back into his chair further, sinking away from the show and trying to figure out what was causing these visions in the first place.

@Theater Peeps​

The Jester
At: Theatre//Disposition: Entertained
Finally, it was time for art. A play. He had already left the little woman with her gun while everyone else was distracted by bursting out a window to the courtyard outside. He was a master of ruses and trickery after all, for what else would he be without that? A sad clown, is what. What happened between then, and now, with the play about to premier, is a mystery to all but him, and a few onlookers who were unfortunate enough to witness what it is to be the target of a malicious prank would be like.

But now, he was sitting on a barstool, just to the side of the stage, waiting for his cue from the pianist. The smile and nod. Wonderful. The Jester quietly strums a small note, another piano falling from above the pianist, and crushing him as the final note to the tune he was playing. Irony soaked into his skin as he took to the remnants of the chair that had shot out from under the pianist's lower body as his upper found itself turned to pulp by over 700 pounds of finely tuned instrument.

He placed the stool right in front of the piano, still somewhat playable, and picked up right where the other pianist left off, playing the same tune, but with a little more gusto. He did much more than smile and wave, he practically hopped along with the notes, his music making a grand display, nearly even keeping beat, with the sobs of defeat that young Lena Oxton gave with her breath. The Jester was entertaining an audience, and that was all he wanted to do.

Meanwhile..
Cim was busying herself by trying to suppress her tears, and remember her lines. Never before in her life did she think that this, would be the end of it. She had given up on trying to stand for some time, her knees buckled for far too long to move anywhere efficiently, and she was having trouble remembering some of the rest of her lines. The speeches she and her sisters gave together came from the heart, and from the guidance of Mat'Selesnya, so she never had to remember long bouts of speaking, or even small sentences if she and her sisters were to complete each other's sentences.

As a dryad, she didn't possess the same organs that humans did, reproductive or otherwise, despite having the same features as one. So, they dressed her like a maid, and rewarded her lack of proper stage equipment with the gift of one; a single hole, carved wherever the technicians supposed it should be. So, she sat, clutching at her stomach, and fighting through the pain to remember her lines. Her selflessness was beginning to fade as she silently remarked at the two girls being dragged away as dogs with a thought of relief. Of how glad she was that it was them, and not her, that was being forced into that mockery. She felt guilt, and yet, celebration. It was a mixture of feelings that contradicted each other, and she couldn't help but feel terrible for feeling that.

She dug herself deeper into the script, forcing herself to focus over the cries of the poor girl on stage.

Startled by the sound of a news broadcast from a TV behind him, Nagayuki quickly turns around to see the broadcast. Upon hearing that the government was going to get involved, he begins to grit his teeth together. If he was found by the government again, that could mean another court case about whether him and his brother were fit to be warriors. 'Shit..' he thought to himself, 'I need to get to the bottom of this and get out of here as soon as-' Nagayuki's internal monologue was promptly cut-off by a group of cultists firing at him.

Opening the door fully, a few rounds hit the large wooden door. Nagayuki then gets out from behind the door and begins to run down the hallway towards the cultists. He leaps from left to right using his ability: Heaven's Holding, making him a hard target for the un-experienced to hit. When in a closer proximity; he jumps and darts over the group of cultists, spraying them with his ice-thrower a large smile on his face the whole way.
"Freeze! Freeze!" He shouts as he attempts to coat the cultists in liquid-nitrogen.
[/tab][/tabs]

Tony is surprised
The fuck is happening here, man...
He looks around and he moves on
Move it, Baby. This place needs some cleaning...
He walks holding on to his AR-15 rather ready.

giphy.gif
I look at the screen feeling greatly uncomfortable then I turn back to Tony as I unsheath my katana with my other hand. As I take great note of my surroundings. Agreed!

View attachment 488082

Jason, realizing that he is surrounded, Spits out his granola bar and rolls into the room With Leon and Yuri in and starts making Covering fire.

( Aegis Aegis Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara doggodaily doggodaily )
Connor looked as the cultists gathered in the horde, he was with Leon and Yuri. He slid over, using support as he openly fired at the cultists vital areas. These shots were clean, as they rippled through the air, his android capabilities making them accurate. He slowly bounced off the wall to take cover, sliding the slide of the 9mm. He aimed upwards, surpressing more shots towards the group as his tactical thinking was put into use. "Do not just rush in straight off the bat!" He called out as he aimed up once more to take more pot shots at the cultists.

Aegis Aegis Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Stormcloak Stormcloak Centurion_ Centurion_

Two cultists, a girl and boy sporting MAC-10 submachine guns is immediately frozen on impact. Their forms inch to a halt as their eyes jot back and forth, aware of their condition, but still not--

Boom! Boom!

Two bullets from Connor connect as their craniums split open, sending frozen bits of brain and blood across the floor.

BOOM!

4 left...

A shot from the Springfield rifle burst forth from a distance, it's bullet whirring in the air, lodging and find it's new home in Babydoll's left shoulder. Clearly, this kid's experience in CS:GO has paid off.

Boom!

A bullet rang out from Leon Kennedy's 9mm Beretta, catching another cultist off guard. His head blew up into meat confetti, but he didn't stop. No, not by long shot. The boy kept walking! You could hear a small 'skreeeee!' ring out as a strange whip-like appendage burst from the boy's ruined neck.

230649-las_plagas_large.gif.opt220x308o0,0s220x308.gif

The high school boy walked forward, dropping his gun, toward the group.

@GUNFIGHT PEEPS

AHHH!!!! FUCK! I fall back at the impact as I craddle my shoulder in my hand scurrying to take cover In intense burning pain. I fire my pistol three times out of pure reaction towards that direction, not even considering if I hit or not. Tony!

giphy (3).gif

With: Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Stormcloak Stormcloak doggodaily doggodaily Centurion_ Centurion_

Leon emptied the rest of his magazine into the man as he crept forward unwilling to be halted by .50 cal(it's a .50 cal pistol Akibahara Akibahara ) tearing through his tendons and his bones sending his flesh flying across the floor. "I'm all good..." Leon loaded a new magazine "How about you Yuri?" HE extended his hand to help her up.
1538519625352.png

I groan from the intense pain in my shoulder, while the blood from the bullet wound drips down my arm. I remain behind cover, making careful shots.
I turn to Tony
. WHO ARE THESE GUYS!?

transferir.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back