• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Murder IV: Eye of the Storm

With: kirimei kirimei Maxiliase Maxiliase Stormcloak Stormcloak Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara doggodaily doggodaily DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

"N-n-not smart..." That's all Leon managed to get out before her ribcage collapsed and reformed to accommodate her newfound female organs. It was a truly horrific scene and after everything was finished none of the clothes fit. None. She had shrunk and after another look, she definitely had the... assets... Cant panic.... Cant... oh god....

It hurt like a motherfucker.
1538685145036.png

Jason sits down next to Leon, contemplating what is going on and if he should just end it now before he becomes a strange octopus woman thing. Jason reaches into his jacket and pulls out a flask and takes off his helmet. "I don't want to remember this." Jason says while he downs a the flask filled with vodka.
( Aegis Aegis Maxiliase Maxiliase kirimei kirimei Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara )​

Yuri walked... er crawled.. slithered? Her way towards Leon.
"L-Leon what do we do!?"
She had a look of panic in her eye almost like she was about to burst into tears. She didn't want to stay like this and she could tell Leon didn't want to stay a girl either.

Aegis Aegis

With: kirimei kirimei Maxiliase Maxiliase Stormcloak Stormcloak Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara doggodaily doggodaily DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Leon, being in intense pain up until this moment, didn't notice Yuri turning into an octopus. She saw a tentacle creature sloshing it's way up to her and reached for the pistol on the hip of these very baggy clothes. "B-biohazard..." Leon reached as much as her arms would allow before the pain from muscle reform caused her to nearly cry out in pain before she chose that death was a preferable alternative to going through this pain any longer.

"I can't eat that..." She muttered. Her voice was paper thin. "Sugar. Unless you'd like to be my meal, Doctor." She gave a wry and sarcastic smile, her canines pointed fangs now as she teased him. She was getting tired. It seemed his injection did nothing but suck the energy out of her. She was hungrier now than when she had arrived to this damnable place
Well, lucky for Pandora, her desperate cries for food were answered when a rather old (and handsome, if I do say so myself) looking chef entered the back of the truck! The Doctor smiled and shook the man’s hand. “Sorry for the wait. We had to see if you all were willing for only the best.” The Doctor proceeded to bow before the man. “Lady and Gentlemen, I present to you...

boiardi2.jpg

“Chef Boyardee!”

The man smiled warmly at his colleague, before waving him off and sending him out of the room. The Doctor, of course, replied and hurried out without a second thought. The five-star chef then turned to face House, Pandora, and Handsome Jack, smiling warmly.

“What would you-a like to eat?” The chef asked the three with his hands cupped behind his back.

KandiPoP KandiPoP DapperDogman DapperDogman Rhysie Rhysie

Jason throws the flask at a crate and puts his helmet back on and says "Hi guys Im here too just minding my own business and wanting shoot myself." Jason then stares at Yuri's new limbs and thinks about strapping 6 Assault rifles to her 6 of her legs and then having her walk around on two. He then realizes that would be devastating as she would probably shoot him.
( Aegis Aegis Maxiliase Maxiliase kirimei kirimei Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara )
1538685813959.png

Yuri backed up a bit.
"L-Leon calm down please it's me!"
If Leon didn't believe her she didn't know what she would do. Her eyes were practically filled with tears almost ready to spill out at any second. Her lip was quivering as she backed up.

Aegis Aegis

Well, lucky for Pandora, her desperate cries for food were answered when a rather old (and handsome, if I do say so myself) looking chef entered the back of the truck! The Doctor smiled and shook the man’s hand. “Sorry for the wait. We had to see if you all were willing for only the best.” The Doctor proceeded to bow before the man. “Lady and Gentlemen, I present to you...

boiardi2.jpg

“Chef Boyardee!”

The man smiled warmly at his colleague, before waving him off and sending him out of the room. The Doctor, of course, replied and hurried out without a second thought. The five-star chef then turned to face House, Pandora, and Handsome Jack, smiling warmly.

“What would you-a like to eat?” The chef asked the three with his hands cupped behind his back.

Pandora bared her teeth in irritation "I'm not in the mood to repeat myself again. Bring me a soul or a sugar plantation or I will have to resort to....more available means." She shifted her hungering eyes to the nurse tending Jack and then to the door the doctor had walked through and finally to the chef. She was growing ravenous and impatient. She was struggling to maintain her composure at all of this flamboyant fuckery.

Last edited:

The words resounded in her brain for a moment. Yuri? An octopus. But Leon had just turned into a girl. Is it possible? I mean guys have an X chromosome, but to turn into a FUCKING OCTOPUS! "Y-yuri?" Leon managed to force out before a final spark of pain shot through her as her spine rapidly began making readjustments for the change in various circumstances regarding Leon's newfound body. "AARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Leon couldn't hold the scream anymore. She screamed out and with that fell unconscious as her eyes rolled back into her skull from pain. Leon had shrunken from 5’ 11” down to about 4’ 8”. The clothes really didn’t fit. (Be back soon. Gotta go afk.)

Vaati sees the new Octo-Yuri approach and panics. "Octorock!" He scrambles to escape the pocket and return to normal form, only managing to trip and transform mid fall, tripping Leonette and hitting the ground, upside down, dazed, and very visible.

House, a little confused, lowered himself back down to her level slightly, wincing as he did. He slowly rolled up his sleeve and extended his arm towards her "Didn't take you for the sort" he says, trying his best to play off his confusion and shock with humour "Not the kind of sucking I'd hoped for, but hey...You work with what you got, right?" he manages a nervous chuckle as he raises his wrist towards her mouth slightly

KandiPoP KandiPoP thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Akibahara Akibahara

Yuri ran over to Leon as fast as she could.
"Leon!"
She was out cold.
"How could simple drinks do this... it's just like in stories I've read..."
She sat by Leon making sure nothing bad happened to her. She say that something crawled out of her pocket and was on the floor now. She looked at it confused but deemed it as not a threat. She just hoped Leon's scream didn't alert anyone.

Aegis Aegis DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

The Chef made an “okay” hand with his fingers and smiled sweetly. With a quick nod, Chef grabbed a nearby curtain that happened to be folded up on a table. After shaking the cloth a bit and covering the ground slowly, the Chef quickly yanked the curtain upwards, and where a simply ground once was lay...

retro-sweet-buffet_1_1.jpg

An entire buffet of sweets for Pandora and the others to enjoy!

"Greg as much as I would love to taste the bitter sweetness of your hurting soul I can't in this state. I would drink too long and too deep and I'm afraid I might not stop." She smiled tiredly and reached out taking a bowl of the sweets. Whichever ones were closest to pure concentrated sugar.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Rhysie Rhysie DapperDogman DapperDogman

Vaati rightens himself, and shakes off the tumble. His entire form is cloak in an inky black haze, and expands until he returns to his Hylian form. "Oww."

As soon as she ate the bowl of high-concentrated sugar (AKA Kit-Kats), Pandora’s heart began thumping so hard that she could feel it in her chest. Now, one could assume that this was from the high amounts of sugar she just consumed all at once, but Pandora felt something... else once she glanced back to our dear Gregory.

Yes, it appeared that as soon she glanced at him, she felt like she was at a loss for words. She could barely think, feel, or even speak! All she could do was focus on how... devilishly handsome the Doctor was.

Yes, through the power of Chef Boyardee, Pandora had fallen in love with Doctor House.

Forgotten Portrait

View attachment 488783

Location- Horrorscape || Interacting with some terrifying bitch || Status: Fuckin' Terrified

Not this shit again. Why were girls always chasing him with intent to maim or kill (or worse)? What has he done to deserve this?! He got pretty far in his opinion, but then the soldier showed up- "WhAT IN THE- Oh dear, oh no, what is happening?! Someone hELP-"
View attachment 488794
He ran harder, heading for the people that weren't soldiers or the insane lady with the... deadly appendages. He didn't know any of them, or if they would help him, but he was pretty desperate now. Anything was better than the nightmare behind him at least. Hopefully. Nearly in tears, Garry wanted to just keep running, and end up far, far away from his current location. More so- Garry is tired of these infernal situations. In fact- "What in the fresh flipping name of macarONS IS GOING ON HERE? WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME?!"
View attachment 488785

Akibahara Akibahara

[IMG='width:252px;']https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5b/f9/d1/5bf9d19e9f79a52fe774844bb1554e98.jpg[/IMG]

Tap. Tap. Tap.

Kate's footsteps echoed through the dark, lonely halls of Blackwell Academy. You could see flames illuminate her figure briefly before giving way to ominous orange eyes which lit up in the scene. "Where are you? My child, don't be afraid." *Schlick!* Her scorpion-like appendage, oozing with gore, glistened momentarily before sheathing itself back into Kate's dress. "I know you're hiding. You can't hide forever."

Tap. Tap. Tap.

Her tentacled arm whipped back and forth, that once innocent black-on-white outfit caked with the blood of Foundation operatives who dared interrupt her a few minutes before.

“That’s quite enough, young lady.”

"Mr... Yagi?"

Kate Marsh stopped in her tracks, eyeing each of the survivors, as her skin bubbled underneath the surface, roiling chemicals becoming agitated by the hormonal rush caused by her impeding emotional state.

"You. All of you."

Her fingers tightened, forming a fist.

"You killed my only friends. Do you know what it's like to be hated, scorned, laughed at for simply who you are? I did. All of my followers did. We were going to cleanse Blackwell from the bottom up. Build something better. But no... you... you had to ruin it. Destroyed everything I ever loved."

A tear ran down her cheek, eyes burning bright in a mix of utter fury, anger, loss, indignation.

Everyone Everyone IN THE SCHOOL​

Last edited:
Furrowing his brows slightly, Dr House wobbles as he tries to push himself back to his feet, a little confused "I get that I was being all heroic, but there's no need to stare" he murmurs as he looks at Pandora, slightly confused. First, she admits to being some kind of soul-sucking vampire creature, and now she's looking at him like teenage girls look at the hunky school quarterback. This was all a little confusing and worrying to him. He couldn't keep track of everything, and it didn't seem to be getting any easier.​

tumblr_nuwan5UrwG1ug8xyio1_500.gif
Handsome JackJack was taking a look with crossed arms at Pan on how she just slam-dunked a whole lot of sugary stuff and how she stared back at Doctor House "Did she just... fall in love with this old man?" he thought to himself as he started to chuckle

DapperDogman DapperDogman | KandiPoP KandiPoP

Pandora quickly looked away, turning bright red. Way to look like a weirdo pan... She continued to eat the sugary snacks mentally kicking her self as she considered what to do. She knew that she hadn't felt this strongly for him before that moment. was she that out of it. She furrowed her own brow hiding behind her hair as she pondered all of this.

DapperDogman DapperDogman Rhysie Rhysie

Pandora quickly looked away, turning bright red. Way to look like a weirdo pan... She continued to eat the sugary snacks mentally kicking her self as she considered what to do
With each snack she ate, Pandora only grew more and more attached to Gregory, to the point where once she ate enough all she could think about was him. Every thought, everything she did, everything she knew...

portada6-620x386.jpg

All of it revolves around Gregory House.

Connor looked around as he was guarding the perimeter. His pistol was out as he gazed among the group. "We should move quickly." Connor spoke out, looking around as his pistol was out. Connor was moving position from position, training his guns in different perimeters. He was an amazing guard, keeping a hold of the scenario as his keen eyes gazed like a hawk would it's prey. And once more, he looked to the group for approval. Connor still swapping around and ready to fire.

kirimei kirimei Maxiliase Maxiliase Stormcloak Stormcloak Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Aegis Aegis DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Connor drank [the orange potion].

Due to the fact Connor was an android, the potion didn't take effect immediately. Hell, if you were organic, it'd do something entirely different than what's about to happen to you.

Let's cut to the chase, shall we?

tenor.gif

Within a moment, you felt the soft, cool breeze buffet your body. Your cybernetic enhancements were gone and you couldn't help realize you felt... different.

And you discover you're into dudes.

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU'VE UNLOCKED...

0vOJ1xDU.png

doggodaily doggodaily

"Uh...Pan, you sure eating more of that stuff is a good idea? I think it might be laced" he mutters, gently resting a hand on her shoulder, trying to pull her away from the bowl gently. The fact that Chef Boyardee was here was weird enough. But him being able to produce candy instantly was somehow an even worse sign for him. While there has never been a reported case of tampered candy being handed out at Halloween, the threat could still theoretically be real. And his doctor senses were tingling pretty hard right about now.

KandiPoP KandiPoP thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Rhysie Rhysie

Pandora's heart skipped after she felt his touch. "U-umm....G-greg....I.....I think you're right...." She avoided eye contact for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back