• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverses Finest OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
You know? Except myself. Lol I need to think about it. Safe bets are on scarlet witch or clark.
Clark as in, Clark Kent?

Two buddies on another multiverse adventure, I feel this story has been written out too many times 😂

Clark as in, Clark Kent?

Two buddies on another multiverse adventure, I feel this story has been written out too many times 😂
Smallville clark, so you know? He wouldn't be called superman......

He'd be......"the blur"

The show kinda went down hill after you know? They left smallville. Lol

However I do love playing the scarlet witch....

Smallville clark, so you know? He wouldn't be called superman......

He'd be......"the blur"

The show kinda went down hill after you know? They left smallville. Lol

However I do love playing the scarlet witch....
So a younger Clark that would be hilarious

I posted Batman! It's going to be exciting playing as him again after so long!

Charles Babel Charles Babel What do you count as "metagaming"? I am just asking early on because Batman does alot of things traditionally that may or may not be interpreted as metagaming, on account of him being one of the most intelligent beings in the DC multiverse.
Is metagaming in this context gaining information that someone would otherwise have not been able to receive? (Example would be Batman knowing each of the heroes and potential threats of each universe including the MHA universe because that's what he does, but he would not have information on like the shampoo brand that Saitama uses or something. I refuse to believe Saitama doesn't shampoo his head as well because no way it gets that shiny without proper cleaning).

I think in the context of the rp that he'd probably have at least some basic knowledge about other heroes. Even if we don't get some of the other A-list heroes showing up, it would be silly to think that either side of Marvel or DC heroes would keep Batman in the dark on the situation.

You know? Except myself. Lol I need to think about it. Safe bets are on scarlet witch or clark.

I think in the context of the rp that he'd probably have at least some basic knowledge about other heroes. Even if we don't get some of the other A-list heroes showing up, it would be silly to think that either side of Marvel or DC heroes would keep Batman in the dark on the situation.

Jeremi, I've known you for years. We've even have sup together.

That's a hard pass man.

I've narrowed down my list of characters I might like to play to just 2, so I'm getting there. I should be able to decide and get a CS up before the end of next weekend.

I've narrowed down my list of characters I might like to play to just 2, so I'm getting there. I should be able to decide and get a CS up before the end of next weekend.
Looking forward to reading it! :D

Also Verite Verite Your name is the same as an artist whose one particular song I like :D Maybe you'd like it too!

Looking forward to reading it! :D

Also Verite Verite Your name is the same as an artist whose one particular song I like :D Maybe you'd like it too!

Hah, yes, it's the French word for truth, so it's not too surprising others would also use it for a name, I suppose.

Anyway, interested in seeing what everyone else will be playing as!

Strategos Strategos they had a cross over last year though this happened after God spawn so I am not really saying it happened.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back