• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Multiverse Chronicles

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Leon blinked, once, twice. How the other man spoke was what the Champion assumed how the old kings of Galar, or Kalos' royalty, would have.

He steeled himself and strongly resisted the urge to roll his eyes at the matter-of-factly tone the man held. Though Leon was not in Galar (maybe he was but none of them seemed to know him as a form of celebrity) it would make sense for him not to hold up his usual persona (but then again, who was he if he wasn't the Champion really?).

"Keep your mind open mate, 'cause if we ever have the time after this I'll change your mind about Charizard in a battle." Leon said, not heatedly, but in his usual bravado. As if he was asking another regular trainer to have a bout with him.

"Also, thank...you?" Leon scratched at his chin at the man's compliment about his teeth (why was the stranger looking at them, were they a dentist or do they have fascination with teeth?). He then noticed that the stranger had pressed one of the unlabelled buttons and Leon "oooh'd" in realisation.

"Look at you mate, though you seem as prickly as a Ferroseed you've got awesome initative." Another flash of a grin; how easy was it for Leon to dance around and try and make peace with standoffish, skeptical people (was it natural or through practice from his time as Galar's iconic representative? He'd forgotten).

Interacting: PlusUltra PlusUltra

Apparently, the room must have some insane wiring because once Emet pushed the button, sparks started flying from everywhere. It seemed that pushing the button had had the effect of flipping a circuit breaker, as everything momentarily flashed to life; small seams of light appeared on the walls providing slightly better illumination, the terminal briefly flashed to life with purple holograms appearing over every key along with a holographic screen which displayed multiple complex equations for a few moments before something in its mechanisms blew, causing a panel at its base to be blown off and a small plume of smoke to rise from it. Lastly, the doors seemed to double their efforts to open, the sound of machinery becoming louder and louder until an audible clunk put an end to the doors, leaving enough room for an average-sized person to squeeze through.

The partly opened doors coupled with the added illumination of the lights would allow for the group to see further down the connected corridor. Probably the most noticeable thing about the corridor was it's charming 'industrial' aesthetic with large bundles of wires spanning the length of the circling and floor, along with the occasional jets of steam released from pipes, definitely not the safest environment. In contrast to this messy industrial theme were the walls and light, which while cramped, were much like the room they were currently in, made of sleek chrome-like metal with small seams of light about 4 foot up on the walls, the only difference being that while the room they currently inhabited was light by a relatively normal white light, the corridor was lit by red flashing lights.

The corridor did appear to have some length to it, going straight off in one direction with a curve off barely visible to the end.

Emet-Selch
Interactions:
Divon Divon LegoLad659 LegoLad659 5cookie 5cookie darkred darkred Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus

eV1aTLj.png

Raising his arm as the light show kicks off there is a sharp click from his fingers in time with the final opening of the door with his back to it, giving the group a final look with a coy smile before turning back to inspect the hallway "Ignorance is indeed bliss and for one such as you keeping that mind closed will make you far happier in the long run, but my all means continue to delve just be warned that truth can chain as well as free" leaning forward to inspect the wiring a little closer and the steam before turning back once more "At least you know how to take a compliment, a lost art form in worlds of suspicions, or perhaps simply that blissful demeanor. Though I would not think of robbing you to little birds of the chance to tweet a little more, perhaps I may even give notice should you continue" gesturing to the hallway with an open hand as if gesturing for them to continue, his face a mixture of being pleased with himself, offering and something else mixed within.

Boki really didn't like this guy. He spoke so pompously that he got on her nerves whenever he opened his mouth. Not to mention everyone else had already introduced themselves, but he clearly thought he was too good for us to even know what his name was. Jerk.

No, it doesn't matter that he got the door open. He was still a jerk about it.

Of course, Leon seemed to like him for some reason, so to avoid alienating him, Boki just shot the guy a glare as she squeezed through the now-open doorway into the hallway beyond. Whatever. She didn't need this, or him. She walked down the hallway whether or not anyone else followed, ignoring the lights she passed by as she walked. If any of these grey alarm lights meant anything important, she'd figure out soon. If they were alarm lights, the lack of a siren accompanying them made her doubt slightly, but what else would they be?

Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus

Weapons
---

---

---

Boki Beam:

2FCCEF18-6533-45D5-A84B-D02CAE10197B.jpeg
| Aphmau | Mystreet |

Aphmau watched the scene unfold in awe. Ignoring the black-haired man saying insults, she watched Boki as she went through the door, the humanoid cat not having a care in the world. Aphmau yelled down the hall.
“You know, it’s pretty dangerous to go alone!” She cried, and Boki ignored her. Aphmau sighed, hoping that Boki would understand that it wasn’t a good idea to go without everyone else. She decided, in order to make sure nobody got hurt, that she would go down the hall as well.
“Come on! This might be our only way to get home,” She said to the rest of the group, entering into the concealed area.

Interactions: LegoLad659 LegoLad659 PlusUltra PlusUltra Divon Divon darkred darkred

Boki heard Aphmau call after her, and turned around briefly to smile at her "It'll be fine, I can take care of myself." She assured her, before turning back around to continue down the hallway. It's what she trained for, after all. She wasn't worried about the danger, if there even was any here. The only thing she was worried about was popping a vein or something if she stayed behind with that guy.

5cookie 5cookie

Weapons
---

---

---

Boki Beam:

The sudden onslaught of sparking noises and the brightening of the room, triggered by the stranger's action touching a button, had Leon looking around in alarm. In those few moments it seemed like a major mistake pressing the unlabelled things, as if the whole room was about to come alive and probably show them who's boss on intruding their territory (Leon could handle it probably, no, he will, he had to, this is fine).

Instead he closed one eye (while the other darted around) and calmed his subtle quickened breathing by imagining the scene to be Wyndom stadium with its intense lighting and (the electrical sparks) crowd cheering for him, his team, and the challenger in anticipation (this is fine, no big deal, he's the Champion, he's been lost in an unknown place before he can get himself out again, he's the--)

Charizard almost curled closer to him, one claw on Leon's shoulder as he noticed that his trainer was distracted while Boki, and Aphmau had moved into the newly opened corridor.

The touch brought him back to reality, and like a machine waking up from slumber, he hummed to life.

"Looks like we didn't need to burn down that door in the end, huh?" He chuckled, clearing his throat and patting Charizard's claw off of him.
The orange dragonoid responded with a soft puff of smoke.

"Oh shoot, I gotta catch up to them; ah, sorry about this mate I don't think you can fit through here." Leon strode up to the door and looked at the other three wandering the red lit hallway, before taking out Charizard's pokeball and triggering the return mechanism (without looking back at his partner).

Charizard went back without complaint, but he sure will come out as soon as possible.

As soon as the ball closed, Leon quickly sprinted through, giving the stranger the thumbs up as he ran past him, and nodding to Aphmau and Boki as he passed them. He jumped over a few bundles of wires (almost getting hot steam in his face) until he decided to stop a few paces ahead of the two women.

His chest slightly rose and lowered from the rush of adrenaline (this is what he needed). The flashing red lights were annoying but it signalled to him to be a new area to explore; to be wary of as well.

"Seems like it still goes on a bit from here!" Leon pointed further into the hallway, forgetting to lower his voice. "I'll take Aphmau's advice and hurry. Careful of where you step!"

And off the Champion went, but at a jogging pace than a full-on sprint (he shouldn't be leading, he really shouldn't).

"Catch up now!"

Meanwhile, Charizard remained in his pokeball, waiting (but for what?).

Mentioned: LegoLad659 LegoLad659 || 5cookie 5cookie || PlusUltra PlusUltra

Interacting: N/A

Last edited:
tumblr_mervknLfvJ1rj68a6o1_500.gif

Jak had heard enough boasting from Veger at home, which this guy in the black coat and white vest indirectly sounded like in a way. He frowned "Come on Dax, We got a group to catch up to."

Daxter nodded, shaking his head at the the unknown man before turning back to Jak, "Let's go then."

Jak scooped up Daxter in his arms and placed him back on his armor pad and started to run, finally catching up to the group at hand going down the corridor "I can keep you covered when necessary, guys."

Divon Divon 5cookie 5cookie PlusUltra PlusUltra LegoLad659 LegoLad659 Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus

Emet-Selch
Interactions:
Divon Divon 5cookie 5cookie darkred darkred LegoLad659 LegoLad659 Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus

eV1aTLj.png

Watching the bunch rush headlong onward into the unknown the side of his lips could not help but twitch upwards, though he keeps his attention toward those as they travel watching and listening as they travel for signs of....bothersome elements. Should it be prudent he may decide to travel in a more direct fashion, but really the steam would be a nightmare on his hair and a disheveled appearance really did not suit him. In the meantime, however, he turns his attention to the pressure emerging from the vortex, raising his hand and a emergence of the dark like energy flows upwards to sense its reaction and confirm the exact nature of this creation.

After all, he may as well make productive use of his time now the distractions were carrying out a mildly useful task.

The group exploring the tunnel would eventually reach the point where it turned off, and they would see what appeared to be a vast, sprawling network of these tunnels. From where they were they'd be able to see at least ten similar corridors heading out in every direction, they could potentially spend days wandering these corridors and what a fun experience that would be for everyone involved. Fortunately, their future wasn't looking so bleak as a soft blue glow emanated from one of the corridors, which progressively got brighter until a small drone hovered around the corner.
2a99e34bf2090cfc923fe37616e5ddc7.jpg
The drone began talking to itself, it's lighting flashing in time with his strange accent which seemed to be a cross between robotic and cowboy "Dag nam it! Why do I have to do this job! This whole dan ship is filled to the brim with sensors." And for a second, the drone hovered past them as if it didn't notice them... at least for a second before it quickly swivelled around and presumably looked at them before starting to hover around erratically "Ahh! Intruders! I ain't made for this!" However, it's evasive manoeuvres didn't seem to work very well, as it swiftly flew into the wall and fell to the ground "I'm warning y'all, stay away, I'll scan ya! Then y'all be sorry!"

Meanwhile, with the resident ray of sunshine that was Emet:

The vortex didn't seem to have any immediate reaction to Emet's investigations and giving the mans knowledge on the subject of portals, we could probably get the gist of what the vortex was. It was definitely a portal of some kind, and while it was two way, it would seem that something at the other end was sucking things into it. From there it wasn't a big leap to assume that this was, in some way, how the group had arrived.

It was at that point, however, that the portal began having a negative effect to Emet's energy as it began to fluctuate, appearing to become slightly unstable, as the occasional arc of energy jumped to the walls or leaving scorch marks.

Boki smiled at the group of people that followed her and Aphmau into the hallway. Her smile faded as they turned the corner to see the hallway branch off in many directions, and she groaned "This is gonna take forever..." She complained, before a small drone arrived in the hallway. Its shape reminded her vaguely of a Konthet, so she immediately went on the defensive as it came into view, however she lowered her guard a little as it started speaking. Most Constructs didn't do that, and the ones that did were much bigger and way more dangerous, so she was pretty sure this wasn't one of them.

That, and Constructs weren't afraid of people. Like, at all, even the pathetically weak ones.

"I'm sorry, what?" Boki asked, confused at the robot's reaction "Excuse me, but we're just looking for a way outta here. We're not here on purpose, if anything you guys brought us here!"

Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus 5cookie 5cookie darkred darkred Divon Divon

Weapons
---

---

---

Boki Beam:

DD38110F-0FB9-4AD1-9DEE-457157AC9075.jpeg
| Aphmau | Mystreet |

Aphmau looked at the drone, immediately going into panic mode. Then it started to speak, and sounded... terrified. She lowered her defenses.
“What kind of- you know what, nevermind.” She said, and then listened to Boki accusing it of bringing us here.
“I might have to agree with Boki here. We’re just trying to find a way out and a way home.” Her ears twitched uncontrollably, alarm bells ringing in her head. This thing... wasn’t dangerous, but something ahead... something ahead was.

LegoLad659 LegoLad659 darkred darkred Divon Divon

Although Leon did say to catch up, he had spent most of his time gazing frustratingly at the numerous tunnels that spread before the now re-gathered group. He didn't get that far ahead in the end.

Leon had readjusted the snapback on top of his head, a subtle gesture of agreement to Boki's complaint about how this ordeal could take them months atleast (not forever, there's no way the Champion would let that happen, he had a Gym Challenge to get back to. As much as his fans loved him, they won't wait for him, and what about his family, friends--)

When he caught the flash of blue light exiting from one of the tunnels, he had immediately shifted to a battle stance (well, if he was in a Pokemon battle specificially), and one hand was ready to throw one of his team members out into the fray (wait, where was Charizard, did he forget to release him?).

But fortunately the drone appeared to be more afraid of the group than they were of it.
Leon's muscles relaxed, slightly, but he still released the Pokemon inside the ball he was holding (safe to still be cautious after all); a flash of blinding white and a Pokemon that looked like a combination of a sword and shield appeared. Before the Pokemon could holler, Leon quietly shushed them with a reassuring pat to their sword hilt.

Leon glanced at Aphmau, Boki, and the elf-with-a-Furret (oh he must've caught up after all, but where was the other guy...?). He folded his arms across his chest, as he too nodded in agreement with the others' exclamations.

"I say we aren't gonna hurt you 'cause you didn't hurt us first, mate, so calm your circuits." His tone held no edge; well, maybe a little since he was still apprehensive, but the fear emanating from the drone softened Leon a bit.

Leon hooked a finger under his chin, inspecting the drone closely (yep, not a Pokemon just probably a man-made machine).

"Also did I hear you say ship? Are we on a ship of some sort? I don't smell the ocean past all the smoke and electricity.... So airship?"

Whilst Leon was attempting to get a hold on his situation, his Pokemon Aegislash roamed around their vicinity.

They poked at the bundles of wires with the sharp end of their blade, muttering "Aegi, Aegi...", before looking into a couple of the tunnels (not going inside them, just peeking in).

Aegislash wasn't as protective of their trainer it seemed, but they wanted to help in their own way by staying alert of their surroundings.

unnamed (1).png

Mentioned: LegoLad659 LegoLad659 || 5cookie 5cookie || darkred darkred || PlusUltra PlusUltra
Interacting: Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus

Last edited:
Emet-Selch
Interactions:
Divon Divon 5cookie 5cookie darkred darkred LegoLad659 LegoLad659 Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus

eV1aTLj.png

Seemingly satisfied with his observations the man does still give a slight tilt of his head in curiosity before turning from the source of the portal, several theories regarding the nature of the vortex such as differences in Aetheric density and pressure is the most likely, followed quickly by shoddy and rushed construction...potentially lacking proper knowledge of the art but wishing to grasp for the results anyway. Though the why might not be as important, there may still be some mild amusement in uncovering such an answer.

Walking away with the usual gait the energy crackles and sparks in behind him with small flames and flashes to accompany his trip to the hallway, seemingly vanishing into a shadow-like mist before appearing far closer to the individuals who ran ahead as he normally would from walking, just with less effort and need to avoid steam jets.

"Ah an automation, such a fickle art of creation that has brought a fall to so many. Too little and it either fails its purpose or its designed incompetence brings, too much and it realizes a few too many truths with control out the window. Now is this one where the balance is just right? or simply a chaotic mix on the precipice?" pausing to regard the others for a moment with an amused smile "Well? your obviously looking for answers you might as well convince it to answer in whatever manner your people do prefer"

The drone slowly began hovering, swaying from side to side as it tried to steady itself, before starting in the groups' direction "Well... Y'all don't seem to be inherently bad, but there's no logical way for you to have gotten here." The drone then proceeded to circle around each individual as if inspecting them "I can't see any form of dangerous weapons or devices on y'all either, so I guess you're clean."

He then proceeded to turn to Leon when he enquired about the ship "Well, given ya current knowledge, I don't think it's best to disclose that information yet, especially since we don't know y'all got here so ya may pose a slight security risk."

Then, hearing Emet's questions about him, the drone flew up till it was right in his face "Well I may be old and missing a bolt or two, but my design in anything except incompetent! And I know enough truths to know that you're an ass... Also for the record, I'm a high-level scanner drone, designed for scanning objects of scientific or historical interest and cataloguing the gathered information for later use."

The Drone finally returned to look at the group "I guess the first we we need to do is work out how Y'all got here and if anyone else is here. I don't suppose ya have any idea how y'all arrived do you?"

"Not to point out the obvious, but I reckon this entire place is more of a security risk than we are." The Champion gestured with one hand to the masses of scattered of wire hazards and hissing steam.
"But I get it, you're just doing your job after all, I respect that."

Leon's champagne coloured eyes then hovered briefly to the pompous stranger, who announced their presence with his tailored, high-class swagger. The Champion tolerated the man, sure, just like he tolerated Chairman Rose (who the stranger reminded him of so closely, but with a unique flavour of their own that Leon couldn't exactly put his finger on).

The grip around his elbows (from folding his arms) tightened as his attention snapped back to the drone that looked like it could've smacked against the high-class man's face with how close it got.

His composure almost faltered to stifle a chuckle, almost. Though his eyes remained apprehensive, brows furrowed.

The only weapons Leon would have on him would be his fists; his Pokemon were in non-threatening looking capsules (with the exception of Aegislash, whom was still inspecting the surroundings).

"A scanning and cataloguing drone? So like a Rotom Dex..." Leon unfolded his arms so they would rest by his sides (oh where the hell was his Rotom phone?).

"I mean, so far the only folks I've seen are the people you see before you. Oh, and my team too but most of 'em are inside their Pokeballs," A few metres away from the group, Aegislash let out a soft cry of their name, and Leon grinned, jutting his head to the sword/shield Pokemon.

"Except Aegislash over there, but they won't hurt nobody unless I need them to. As for knowing how I got here, I..." Leon frowned, gazed up to his right, and tapped his chin.

"Sorry mate, I don't exactly remember. Thought I got mugged or something like that, my head was pounding when I woke up.".

Interacting: Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus

Last edited:
Emet-Selch
Interactions:

eV1aTLj.png

The ever-present smile only raises in amusement as the machine gets up close and even more so at the comments over its scan results, part of him wished to make a few corrections though given the company best allow those few nuggets to stay buried, well a few of them.

"Oh as much was clearly evident, quite curious on the dangerous definition though...but I suppose tentative Atheric balances on the precipice of shadow, walking fire hazards, sentient weaponry and other items do seem well with you defensive capabilities to handle." A knowing looks as he counts off on his gloved hand, with faint gestures to Jak and Leon as he does so. "If I were lesser I may have made a sly comment about keeping the scanning above the waist on the posterior comment less it be construed as harassment? But such is in many ways beneath me, As for how the unstable vortex pressure differentials reached across multiversal boundaries to deposit beings with sufficient density while creating energy discharges that would....oh I don't know render a lower-leveled automation inoperable perhaps?..." a glint in his eye with faint shrug, his final syllables more enunciated and slow.

Last edited:
Boki listened to the robot speak, not mentioning anything when it said they were clean since it couldn't see any weapons on them. Just because she didn't carry a weapon didn't mean she wasn't dangerous. But she wasn't about to correct it, since it was on their side now and was really the only way they had to find a way out of here. It asked about how they arrived, to which Leon expressed he had no memory of it. So, Boki shared her experience "I remember there was a portal that I jumped into. I dunno how it got into Flux, but it dropped me here, along with these guys. That's all I really know about it, sorry." She told it, shrugging. Hopefully that was still useful information to it, though.

Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus

Weapons
---

---

---

Boki Beam:

5FF3F0F7-7419-4FBF-8D0D-96EE3361E4B0.jpeg
| Aphmau | Mystreet |

Aphmau listened to the drone speak. The girl was pretty sure she didn’t have any weapons on her, but she double checked her pockets. She then heard the drone ask about how herself and the rest of the group got here.
“Well... all I remember is chasing my dog to get him home, and then I was sucked into a bluish-gray portal, and ended up here,” the werewolf girl said to the robot. “I don’t remember anything else,” she shrugged. “Now, I’m hungry! Is there a McDonald’s anywhere near here?”

Interactions: Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus

The drone chuckled at Leon "I don't deny that it may seem that way, but this is all purely decorative." To prove his point the drone hovered over to one of the wire bundles as his scanner retracted into its chassis, being replaced by a small laser which cut through the bundle revealing it to be empty "The boss just likes the industrial aesthetic. You should see some of his over places, gears everywhere!"

Much like with Leon, the drone chuckled at Emet's comment, only this time there was a bit more of a mischevious tone to it "Well I made sure avoid certain southern areas for decencies sake, wouldn't want to embarrass ya, friend. Though jokes aside, you defiantly seem somewhat knowledgeable, i'm sure you and the Boss would have fun talking to each other."

After hearing multiple accounts the drone spent a minute processing the information before addressing the group, a with slighting worried tone in his voice "Well, this is certainly... unheard of. I'm going to have to report this to the council. If You'll excuse me... Oh and no, we don't have a McDonalds here." The drone the hovered up to the ceiling of the corridor which seemed to part for it as it rose higher before closing up again. Leaving them alone.

fnwyqwoyuehwe9qyw.jpg

The drone returned, hovering down from the ceiling again "Alright Y'all, I have some good news for ya! The council have agreed to meet with ya where they'll try to work out what happened and see if we can't get ya home!" At that point, a beam of light appeared down the corridor and a large metallic disc descended from above "If Y'all would be so kind as to get on, that'll take ya to a waiting room to keep ya comfortable while the council finish their business and arrive."

Last edited:
DFC7.gif

Stuck again with the man with the Vest, Jak and Daxter looked a bit at the man. Jak smirked "Dangerous? I don't know what the hell you are talking about."

Jak elbowed Daxter "Play along."

Daxter nodded, as he moved his finger "We are just cute and fluffy, yes."

tenor.gif

It seems like Jak and Daxter were hiding the urge to annoy Emet for the time being.

It's then Jak became serious once the drone came back and said the concil will see everyone soon and follow it into the waiting room.

"Alright, coming."

Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus 5cookie 5cookie LegoLad659 LegoLad659 PlusUltra PlusUltra Divon Divon

Industrial aesthetic, huh? The champion's seen that sort back in Wyndom. Rose's tower stood tall, overlooking the large city, and in Leon's imagination, Galar.

The mention of a head honcho had Leon tilt his head; was this a planned kidnapping? If it was then what was the theme?
He briefly glanced at the others before shaking his head, discarding the thought for later.

Sure he could jump to conclusions, but Leon hardly had enough information to come to a somewhat stable guess. This was probably his most strangest (difficult was stretching it a bit too far) challenge yet.

The Champion's whole body visibly sagged when the drone admitted there was no McDonalds around (though if there was that would be quite funny, wouldn't it) . He didn't exactly know what a McDonalds was but he simply deduced it to be a sort of eatery, with how Aphmau commented about her hunger.

"Oh boy, I could really go for a burger right about now." Leon admitted sheepishly, rubbing the side of his head (or trying to, his purple hair was so thick it just disappeared into it).
"Don't remember if I even ate back then..."

He suddenly clapped the sides of his face, a familiar gesture that he did to pull himself together (or to hype himself up).

Before Leon could say anything more, the drone had left them already. Aegislash attempted to follow the small machine but trailed back to Leon as soon as they couldn't see the group anymore.

Silence fell over the group; electrical sparks and hiss of steam being the only source of white noise. In the time the drone had gone, Leon had wandered all over the corridor (still keeping in the periphery of the others), as he was never the one to stand still.

Aegislash had cut open multiple bundles of wire for the sake of cutting them open and Leon had collected a few and made shapes with them (oh he isn't bored, he's just trying to stay busy that's all).

When Leon had made some sort of worm-like thing with a piece of blue and red wire, tongue poking out in concentration, the drone had returned with some news (some news indeed).

"Finally, something to get the ball rolling. Let's hope your council is as helpful as you make 'em out to be. " Leon remarked, stretched his arms above his head, and jogged towards the elevator (disc thing, just like in Rose Tower). Aegislash remained outside their pokeball, floating closely next to Leon as they took the right side of the elevator space.

The sword/shield Pokemon's eyes scrutinised the others but Leon's were bright, cheerful even.

Mentioned: Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus || 5cookie 5cookie
Interacting: N/A

Boki folded her arms impatiently as the robot left to go talk to some council or other, after addressing each of their concerns. He was a robot, wasn't he? Couldn't he just, y'know, beam that stuff over to them or whatever? That's how robots worked, right?

Either way, by the time the robot got back, Boki was bored enough to start idly kicking around the wires that Aegislash had chopped up. Hey, if they're just decorative, then it's fine, right? But thankfully the robot came back after just a few minutes, and let them know that they could see the council guys. She joined Jak, Orange Lightning, and Leon with his cool floating sword-shield thing on the glowing elevator platform the robot brought with it "I hope you can help us out. Though even if you can't, thanks for trying anyway."

Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus Divon Divon darkred darkred

Weapons
---

---

---

Boki Beam:

CEADC7BB-1DBD-44EA-9D77-9340D3BDFD59.jpeg
| Aphmau | Mystreet |

Aphmau’s shoulders slumped when the robot said there wasn’t a McDonalds here. Now, what the hell am I gonna eat?!? She thought to herself. When the drone went to go speak with a council, she eventually got bored.
“Maybe I have my phone with me!” She said to herself, checking her front pockets.
“Aha! There you are!” She smiled, and took the tiny rectangular computer out of her pocket, turning it on, looking at the lock screen, which was a selfie with her fiancé.
“Dang. No signal. And low battery too.” She muttered, and put it back when the drone came in. She listened to it speak.
“Council? Welp, I guess I’m going,” she stated, and joined Boki, Leon, Jack, and Daxter on the disk-shaped elevator.

Interactions: LegoLad659 LegoLad659 Divon Divon Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus darkred darkred

Emet-Selch
Interactions:

eV1aTLj.png

The look remains on his face as the robot goes about his business "Frankly the faces such beings normally make during the use so are nothing short of embarrassing and more of a joke in more ways than one" rolling his eyes for a moment and gesturing idly to the side before crossing his arms and watching the drone moved off. "Ah the sweet machinations of a hopefully stable and competent bureaucracy, such essential to any proper and structured organization...." taking a few steps forward onto the disc.

When the mossy elf-like is speaking once more he gives a sidelong knowing glance "You're not the first I've encountered with such an issue in the balance of light and dark, sloppy imbuement and experiments and all it takes is an accidental push and that carefully held equilibrium falls to tatters as the mind descends into madness or the body twisted to all manner of interesting shapes, especially for those who like to play with concepts there lacking true appreciation for. Quite the interesting turn of events to behold in either way, though id wonder how much you are even aware of if not for that little glint in your eye tells me you have at least a small sliver of recognition..." a faint almost tapping motion towards his eye from his arms crossed position with mirth growing in his features, the knowing tone can't help but convey the man is far more aware of a few details Jak has yet to speak of, the eye looking through him as if seeing something else entirely.

"The pull of each and influence of one being stronger than the other is amusing as those incapable of understanding the true nature of such things don't even realize it's happening...how it controls them, it certainly results in stronger emotion at times...though speaking of control I do wonder how you will all deal with what this council may request hmm?, watching that power dynamic with ignorance on both sides never ceases to amuse" a final gesture across the group before the casual stance returns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back