• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Multiverse Chronicles

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Skylord Nexus

Dabbler in the Dark Arts
What is life, but a series of choices. Every choice leading to a new eventuality, and every new eventuality, leading to a new choice, and no matter what these choices happen to be, they affect not only one person, but everyone around us. It only takes one man to create a great empire, only one man to sow the seeds of rebellion, and only one man to wipe it all out, set it all back to zero. Some would say such things would be destiny, unchangeable, and set on course to happen since the start of time. Others would say that nothing is set in stone, and a persons course can always be changed but is that in itself, destiny. But then surely in the multiverse, in that endless scape or science and sorcery, where anything is possible, surely there is a way to change destiny, surely then, there is a way to prevent that tide of endless destruction, all it takes is the right people to find it.

But let us put that unimportant, useless information behind us, and focus on the story at hand, as the adventure begins.

Prologue:

Our band of intrepid heroes-err, villains? no... 'people', I think that works best. Our band of people would find that selves waking up in a room to the smell of smoke and the sound of sparking electricity, the last thing they remembered would have been some kind of crack opening up and sucking them through, in spite of their best efforts to escape its pull. The room itself was circular with a diameter of around 50 feet, a seemingly domed roof, obscured by a large, swirling, ominous, vortex, though it seemed to have no pull, in fact, the exact opposite seemed to be the case, as it exerted a small pressure on the occupants of the room. The room seemed to be heavily damaged, with panels blown off, exposing electronics which occasionally let of spark or even the odd arc of electricity, as well as that, piles of metal debris scattered across the room, some of which were ablaze, this was especially apparent in the eastern side of the room, where a large part of the ceiling had collapsed, exposing raw, sparking circuitry, effectively boxing off a section of the room. The cause of this damage was however obvious, from the large scorch mark in the centre of the room, where something had very obviously exploded. In short, it wasn't a very nice place, in fact, the only place worse than this to be would probably be some kind of horrible toxic wasteland... or Detroit one of the two.

There would be a few details immediately obvious to the group. First, there did seem to be some kind of doorway to the south-east of the room, though it seemed the explosion had caused it to somewhat break down, where it would attempt to open and would, for a second, reveal a silver hallway, with red lights constantly flashing, then however sparks would fly from the door and it would close with an audible 'clunk'. Second, there was possibly some form of terminal at the northernmost wall, though there was no apparent screen or symbols on any of the hexagonal keys, though the purple light coursing around the outlines of the keys seemed to signify that it was still, somewhat active. Lastly, poking out from one of the debris piles close to the centre of the room, seemed to be some kind of metallic hand and arm, though mangled the scorch marks on it, would seem to indicate that whoever, or whatever the metal appendage belonged to, was very close to the source of the explosion.

The Champion awoke with a start when his lungs seemed to burn, as if he overexerted himself during one of his regular training regimes. However this was not the routine case as one, you can't be exercising while you're asleep (he supposed you could if you're a sleep walker, but he wasn't) and two, the last thing he faintly remembered was leaving his little brother and his best friend back at Postwick.

Did he somehow get lost, wandered to a shady area (there shouldn't be one.This was the countryside he grew up in; dismal direction or not he knew the terrain if he didn't think hard about it), and got mugged?

Leon coughed, throat dry, and instinctively reached for the belt that hung his pokeballs. Relief washed over him, though it felt like sweat, when he realised his team remained by his side. Though he did lose the heavy mantle that he wore, as if that could count as a loss (Chairman Rose would throw a fit, he'll have to get it back somehow). Hopefully the thieves that got away with it enjoyed sponsor stickers....

With the literal and metaphorical weight lifted from his shoulders, the confident boost strengthened him to sit up and get a better understanding of his surroundings.

"Bullocks..."

Leon didn't realise he said that aloud. Where the hell was he? Not Postwick, that's for sure.

His champagne coloured eyes gazed up at the ceiling (spinning void, more like it) and closed his eyes.

A deep breath. Imagine it as another challenge, another adventure. He hasn't had an adventure in a long while...

A slow exhale; he pulled himself up, dusting his now grubby leggings, and opened his eyes with a new look of determination. Yeah this is fine, totally fine, debris everywhere, a corridor with flashing lights, and other people knocked out on the floor--

"Oh shoot, hey! Any of you-- anyone up?" Leon's voice trailed off to a harsh whisper, realising that if he raised his voice something could possibly hear him and probably endanger him and whoever they were.

After his question, one of the pokeballs from his belt burst opened with a flash of white light. Leon would've cursed if he wasn't accustomed to it.

"Char--!"
"Shhh! Keep it down mate," Leon quickly petted his first and most trusted Pokemon partner, Charizard's, snout.
"Glad you got yourself out, sorry that I forgot to let you out immeditately, huh."

The orange dragonoid huffed, smoke steaming from his nostrils, and Leon chuckled. He felt comforted at the sense of familiarity in a place of unknown; as long as his team was with him he would be unstoppable.

Mentioned: X xEnigma || 5cookie 5cookie || darkred darkred || LegoLad659 LegoLad659 || PlusUltra PlusUltra
Interacting: N/A

Boki groaned as she sat up, putting her hand to her head "Ow... What happened? What ever it was, it kinda hurt..." She whined, before looking up at the swirling vortex above her "Woah..." She said aloud to herself, standing up. Was that one of those dimension vortexes? No... It looked different from what she saw in Flux. It had to be something else... But then, what was it?

Then she started to remember what happened before that. She remembered fighting more Constructs in Flux, when some crazy portal appeared in the level. Without thinking, she'd jumped straight in against her uncle's warnings that it wasn't part of the level, which... Well, looking around, she was pretty sure that was right. Not only was the place way more of a mess than she figured Savant would go to the lengths of doing for the sake of a training simulation, but she was also pretty sure those two guys over there weren't anything he'd seen, or if they were then they obviously weren't from Zoincalla so she wouldn't need to train to fight against them anyway. She was pretty sure she'd never seen a weird looking creature like that before, or anything close to it. Same goes for the little lizard it was talking to, though at least that was a little more familiar.

"Hey, so uh, would you know what the heck's going on here?" Boki asked the two creatures, walking towards them. She figured they were her only company here for a while, so she might as well talk to them. While she walked, she looked around at the destroyed area around her, figuring a bomb must've gone off in this place. Well, she wasn't a tech wiz, that was Savant's job, so she couldn't really help with any of that. Except for clearing out rubble, she supposed.

Speaking of Savant, maybe she should've listened to him. Or at least given him time to follow her in. Because he wasn't here with her right now, she assumed the portal closed up behind her or he'd have followed her in right away.

Divon Divon

Weapons
---

---

---

Boki Beam:

E9A76EF3-67D8-4390-BB9F-4E7A6E51EB92.jpeg
| Aphmau | Mystreet |

Aphmau’s eyes fluttered open, her ears starting to twitch uncontrollably. The werewolf girl sat up.
“Huh..? What the heck...” she muttered, rubbing her eyes. She started to survey the area. She managed to piece together a conclusion that a bomb went off here.

The last thing Aphmau remembered was running outside, trying to catch her runaway dog, Alexander. She must have stumbled into a sinister area, with her dog within reach. Then, a portal appeared in front of her, and sucked her in. Then she found herself here.
“Maybe I should have taken Aaron with me, he’s probably worried sick,” Aphmau muttered, and stood up, brushing off her purple hoodie. Then she noticed the other people. A few of them were still unconscious, but there was a cat human person thing and a man with some type of red lizard thing that were already awake. Aphmau looked up, noticing the vortex, and started to panic, but calmed herself down.

“Okay Aphmau, you were chasing your dog into a forest and then suddenly you’re pulled into a portal and ended up here. It’s gonna be okay! Yeah. Totally.” She told herself, attempting to calm down. She finally decided to go interact with these other people. It seemed like she should be on positive terms with everyone while she was here, which would probably be a long time.

“What the heck is going on?!?” the werewolf exclaimed to the humanoid beings (and the orange lizard) in front of her, white and purple ears twitching uncontrollably and tail hanging down to the ground.

Interactions: Divon Divon LegoLad659 LegoLad659

Last edited:
Jak and Daxter

jak-1061536.jpg

Jak stared around, both the eco warrior and Daxter came tumbling out of a portal into a destroyed place that looked worse for wear.

Daxter winced and looked around, "What the hell happened, Jak? This place looks like it exploded from something."

Jak groaned "So much for enjoying our vacation at home. Let's take a look around as he laid eyes on a .. warewolf and another stranger with short ears and a talking lizard with a flaming tail.

Daxter groaned "What did we stumble into this time?"

The eco warrior was prepared and moved his hand toward his Morph gun, hoping nobody attacked.

5cookie 5cookie LegoLad659 LegoLad659 Divon Divon Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus

Last edited:
1576690724891.jpeg
| Aphmau | Mystreet |

Aphmau heard the sound of voices coming behind her. She turned her head, black hair swishing to one side, and..

There was another humanoid creature with large ears and a tiny fox like animal on it’s shoulder. The humanoid one had his hand over a... gun?
“AAH!” The werewolf girl yelled, putting her hands up in the air, brown eyes wide and fearful. “DON’T HURT ME! I HAVE A FIANCÉ AND PETS!”
Aphmau had come here unarmed, and was actually scared for her life. Yet again, she had powers of a goddess. But this wan’t the right time. Hopefully this person didn’t have sinister intentions.

Interactions: darkred darkred

Jak and Daxter

1576695811919.png

Jak turned toward the werewolf woman when she held her hands up straight, in a panic.

"Easy, stranger, I'm not going to hurt you unless you hurt me."

The man sighed and pulled away from his gun, placing it back on his back.

Daxter rubbed his head and looked at the werewolf girl "We aren't going to hurt you." The ottsel blinked and hopped off the man's shoulder with no problem

"My name is Daxter, but I prefer Orange Lightning.... ZAZAZING!"

5cookie 5cookie @others

Emet-Selch
Interactions:
(Open)

eV1aTLj.png

Laying back as if waking up from a dream the ancient figure can not help but pat his chest noting the distinct lack of gaping hole as well as a remarkable stability in his aether considering his prior memorys, though the time to dwell upon those revelations would come later as for now he was existing in what seemed to be a archaic allagan chamber allbiet one in dire need of repirations. Redressing in something more appropriate for the moment the man brushes back his hair idly while regarding the other entitys within the room, certainly a bizzare group though given how some of his prior assailents had outfited them for combat it was certainly not the most in that catagory but still there was questions to be answered and at the moment was one of the rare occurances that he did not have them.

"Oh how i do simply adore spending my time within the old and decrepid, quite frankly i can think of no better place to fall into sweet slumber" speaking casually with his usual aloof manner back on full display "Especially when i awake to find what appears to be a....hmm a summoner of some sorts or simply a slaver, a Cat, Lycan, Loud Ferret and Mossy Elf" shrugging lightly and starting towards the exit of the area, a sway and wagger to his walk as the fragments go through idle conversation. "I would think this was a Kindergarden if not for the dire state it has found itself in, either way come along or remain...and do try not to touch any exposed wires."

Listen, the Champion had seen his fair share of odd (but, he assured himself, lovely?) folks. Ranging from Pokemon cosplayers to even cosplayers that dressed as himself and the other gym leaders. Now in tbis context calling them odd seemed a bit rude; maybe...eccentric? No. Completely unfamiliar.

Leon was definitely not going to take this as a bad thing, after all, none of them seemed hostile like a Hatterene so far.

Leon blinked a couple of times at the small cat looking being before hearing new voices to the side of him; a woman with dog-like ears atop her head (a headband?) and a tail and...is that a younger man dressing up as some sort of Mechanic elf? And that Furret looking Pokemon... Must be from another region's form (Leon's trying to piece the unfamiliar with familiar, grounding himself).

"Uh, no actually. Thought at least that you knew a lick of what's happening," Leon instinctively crouched down as if he was talking to a small child or a shorter person than he was. Were they a Meowth? No, probably another region's form but what kind of region's Meowth looked like a video game cat? Also remember, it talked. IT TALKED. Pokemon he just met and haven't bonded with for years, he shouldn't understand them...

"But that's alright, no need to worry. A Champion knows that they'll fix up a mess eventually! But this time with some help, I suppose..." The last few words were said more to himself. It had no malice in them, it was just that Leon was used to solving issues (usually through brute strength and battle strategy) himself.

But this was definitely bigger than himself, and he wasn't crazy nor stupid enough to carry such a heavy burden. Oh right...the missing cape---

While Leon was distracted with the cat-like being Charizard maintained a defensive stance; the orange dragonoid stood at 7ft tall, their yellow belly slightly sucked in to release a Fire Blast if the dog-lady and elf-with-a-Furret decided to do something fishy.

"Guess we should start getting a better view of the area. The only place I see going from here is that corrider--" Leon paused, eyes looking up to the right, before shoving a thumb at the south-east end of the room with the broken mechanical door.

"I can definitely ask help from my Haxorous and Charizard to either melt down the doors or hold it open so we can all get through."

Leon felt a warm sensation in his chest; satisfied that he was able to keep his mind clear and ready to tackle obstacles in his way, even if he wasn't anywhere like home. He hoped he was still in Galar atleast...

Another one had just woken up as well, and, to Leon, probably the noisiest in terms of annoyance. Reminded him of a certain someone. Leon tilted his head to the side, wondering who the slaver was in the group... he'll find them later he supposed (that someone needed a good talking to, or even a battle session).

Mentioned: LegoLad659 LegoLad659 || darkred darkred || 5cookie 5cookie || PlusUltra PlusUltra
Interacting: LegoLad659 LegoLad659 (Boki)

F7161D1A-5FB7-417B-B3C6-51F334C88690.jpeg
| Aphmau | Mystreet |

Aphmau breathed a sigh of relief as the green haired man lifted his hand from his gun. When the orange fox-like creature introduced himself as Daxter, she introduced herself.
“Nice to meet you! My name’s Aphmau,” she said, ears finally staying still. She then heard another voice.
“Is that... another person..?” She said, and then her eyes managed to locate a man with black hair and wearing a suit. She then heard the purple-haired man in front of her say something about a “Charizard.” She started to get frustrated.
“OKAY, HOW MANY PEOPLE ENDED UP HERE?!? WHAT EVEN ARE YOU? AND WHAT THE HELL IS A CHARIZARD?!?” She yelled, Pointing toward the humanoid cat thing and the green-haired elf like human. Once she got all of that pent up frustration out of her, she collapsed onto her knees.
“Sorry.” She muttered, looking down at the floor. “I’m just... confused and overwhelmed. One minute I was getting my dog back home and the next, I’m here, in this bomb-exploded room with a vortex for a ceiling.”

Interactions: Divon Divon LegoLad659 LegoLad659 darkred darkred PlusUltra PlusUltra

Boki listened to the weird man's (She was pretty sure it was a man, no girl she knew had a voice that deep. Who knows though?) response that he had no idea what was going on either. Sighing, she looked around at everyone else who started to wake up and ask questions as one of them reached for a weapon. Although he didn't have any intention of using it unless he had to, Boki didn't know that and, impulsive as she was, just about clocked him in perceived self-defense before someone else spoke up and got him to chill. Boki breathed a small sigh of relief as more people started talking.

Most of these people looked like more or less the same species, so Boki definitely felt very out of place here. Like, okay, moreso than usual. One of them made snide comments about all of them and sounded extremely full of himself, so Boki immediately didn't like him very much. And she just knew that calling her a cat was an insult too, which just pissed her off even more. Another two introduced themselves as Jax and Dakter... Or, wait, was that right? That didn't sound right. Anyway, the little animal thing she honestly felt more related to than anything else in this room right now mentioned that he preferred the name Orange Lightning, which... Sounded pretty cool, actually. She could get behind that, she thought with a grin.

The one she felt the most for was the girl that was with them, though. The poor thing seemed to break down almost immediately over the confusion about what was going on. Boki felt bad for her, so while the guy she was originally talking to started making plans to help them get out of here, Boki walked up behind the girl and put her hand on her shoulder, in an attempt to comfort her "Hey, it's gonna be okay. We'll find a way out of this." She assured her, smiling at her "Let's take this a step at a time, okay? My name's Boki. What's yours?"

5cookie 5cookie

Weapons
---

---

---

Boki Beam:

Last edited:
260EFC05-C925-487E-B1D5-589E4A3A01CE.jpeg
| Aphmau | Mystreet |

The black haired girl attempted to get a hold of herself. She was a powerful goddess, and the fiancee of an Ultima! (A legendary werewolf) She wasn’t this weak! Aphmau sighed, and then felt a hand placed on her shoulder. The werewolf looked up, and the humanoid cat was trying to comfort her. When she introduced herself as Boki, Aphmau introduced herself to her.
“My name’s Aphmau,” she said, and slowly stood up, recovering from her mini mental breakdown.

Interactions: LegoLad659 LegoLad659

At the mention of Charizard's name, the fire Pokemon reared their wings in alarm but Leon quickly stood up and petted his spine. The outburst from the dog-eared woman took both of them aback but Leon maintained his composure (barely, he almost jumped out of his own skin). He and Charizard both were unfortunately jumpy; Leon had to hide that frightened demeanour (At least he was good at bottling up such things, with years and years of social media covering his every move...though at times it definitely backfires at himself).

The Champion stood up once more as he watched the cat-like entity move to comfort the dog-woman; he smiled at that (not his usual wide, winning one. Just a half-smile, reserved for quieter moments).

He's heard their names, of course, when they were introducing themselves on the side (always observant, wasn't he?); Jak and Daxter, Aphmau, and Boki. Their names sounded oddly endearing to him, particularly Jak and Daxter's (a pang of nostalgia, maybe? It spoke to his inner child). He hoped he could remember them all, though.

Leon walked over to the small gathering, but he preferred to a stand at least 2 ft back to give them some space. Boki seemed to have a handle on Aphmau, but Leon still needed to explain himself as well.

He and Charizard exchanged glances.

"You've done good on asking the right questions, miss," Leon folded his arms, placing a bit of weight on his right leg as he now looked to be leaning slightly to the right.

"You aren't alone, that's for sure. I'm hoping everyone's got each other's backs since we all got the same goal; which is, finding a way back to our homes."

He paused, a finger unconsciously tapping the snapback, with a crown outline, that sat on top of his wild mop of purple hair.

"I'm Leon, by the way, Champion of Galar region," His wide grin for photoshoots easily came out, but it exactly reach his eyes (they still seemed friendly, but he was more worried than anything else). Leon was used to being known through name alone that he forgot to introduce himself at times -- despite the unfamiliarity, this was one welcomed change.

"Sorry if Charizard scared you in any way. He's my trusted partner--" Leon gestured proudly at the dragonoid next to him, who looked to still be on guard but his wings retracted back to his sides at the vulnerable sight of Aphmau.

"Oh, and since you were wondering what a Charizard is, they're a fire type Pokemon from the Kanto region. You can't exactly get one from anywhere else unless you --"

A jab to his hip caused Leon to grunt, and he frowned fondly at Charizard.

"But don't you worry he won't hurt a Cutiefly, unless he's battling it, 'course. He'll help protect any of you if needed be; we are here to serve."

The last line sounded strange on his tongue; it's what Chairman Rose told him to practice saying to cameras and interviews. But he and his team truly did want to help out, and Leon couldn't imagine the discomfort and alienation Charizard must have felt when Aphmau sounded absolutely terrified of him.

Though it was truly understandable. Charizard was a beast to be reckoned with in battle; they don't know yet that he's just a reptilian version of a companion dog. Now Leon wondered how Aphmau would react to the rest of his Pokemon team....

Mentioned: LegoLad659 LegoLad659 || darkred darkred || 5cookie 5cookie
Interacting: 5cookie 5cookie (Aphmau)

Last edited:
Boki nodded as Aphmau introduced herself "Aphmau, huh? I gotta say, that's a pretty cool name." She said, chuckling a bit. Leon came over to introduce himself and Charizard as well - Also a super cool name. She felt like she was gonna like these people. Especially since one thing Leon said stood out to her "Champion? Does that mean you're, like, a superhero? A real actual hero that fights Cybers and stuff?" She asked, a bit excited now. She recalled all the heroes from her comics and games, and really hoped the answer to her questions was yes, because if so that'd be so awesome!

While he talked about Charizard, her attention went over to him, wondering about something. That fire on its tail definitely wasn't natural, so maybe...

Yes! Okay, so she just got a Fire Talisman out of it, which just gave her a red aura for now, but it still worked! She can still copy things from whatever weird place this is! She wasn't sure why she was worried about that, but she felt like she had to check. Now that she knew, she just let it tick down and fade away, knowing she could copy it again for however long she wanted if she needed to.

5cookie 5cookie Divon Divon

Weapons
---

---

---

Boki Beam:

Leon's champagne coloured eyes was actually drifting back to the corridor, wondering if that was the way out after all...

"Well, action hero is a bit of an overexaggeration in my opinion, but I do hear fans calling me that sometimes," The Champion laughed, his attention returning back to the group (specifically Boki). His laughter was scarily loud in the room, despite the occasional white noise of electrical sparks, and Leon had to awkwardly cough to shake off the regretful sensation of such a loud action.

"I don't know what Cybers are; sounds like what programmers and coders fight, but no." Suddenly, Leon spun on the spot, stopped, and pointed at the air while he lowered his head; his signature and iconic "Charizard" pose that Galar often went crazy for in the stadium.

"My job really is to battle other Pokemon trainers in their journey to become Champion of Galar; thought it's been a long while since I've been beaten," If ever, officially.

Leon raised his head, his eyes shining with fondness as he smiled at Boki. "But my team and I help around the region fighting, well, trouble in any form."

He stroked his chin and placed a hand on his hip.
"What about you? I mean, what do you like to do?"

Leon believed, and was taught, that it was better to ask about what others like to do than what they already are doing; it keeps a conversation lively.

He caught a glimpse of a red glow coming from Boki. The hairs on his arms bristled in anticipation? Hmm, worry? Luckily not for too long as the red glow faded and the threat he assumed to be there was false.

(Trust more, remember. He needed friends, other than just his Pokemon, here.)

Interacting: LegoLad659 LegoLad659

Last edited:
"Ohh, so you're more like a teacher or a mentor then?" Boki asked "But you also go around kicking butt? Well, that's still pretty cool." She said, smiling at Leon "I applied to be a real superhero myself just a couple days ago, but I haven't heard anything back yet. So it's still training for me!"

When Leon asked about what she liked to do, Boki considered her answer for a moment "Well, my uncle got me a cool simulation program to help me learn how to fight, so that's what I've mostly been doing. Other than that though, I like to play a lot of video games and watch anime and stuff. That's how I learned I was an Entanma too, from wanting to be like all those guys."

Divon Divon

Weapons
---

---

---

Boki Beam:

The Champion nodded cheerfully at Boki's spot-on understanding. He was a mentor that was setting his students up to try and take the title from him; his dream, back then and even now, was to make Galar's trainers to be the best over all the other regions (A bit patriotic, isn't he?). If they could best him, then that's definitely a step forward to a brighter, stronger generation.

"Applying to be a superhero, huh? What kind of gimmick is that, anyone can be a hero, you just gotta show 'em you got what it takes; not a permit." Leon noticed Charizard raising their clawed fist and he grinned, before fistbumping him.

"But that's just my thoughts, I'll respect how it works for wherever you're from." Leon had to bite back his tongue to prevent himself from asking if she was a Pokemon (when could he bring it up though? Not now).

"Virtual simulation! That's something I'm familiar with, though I'll take battling real trainers over AI any day, it's still a form of training,"

Leon's smile grew smaller, but looked more genuine too.
"I enjoy playing video games in my down time too, when I have some. Haven't watched much shows though, my little brother probably watches anime." He trailed off for a bit before re-capturing his train of thought.

"I'm sorry, I seriously don't want to seem rude but what's a...Entanma?" His brows was furrowed, not unkindly, but in curiosity.

(Is it your evolution? Are you a Pokemon? What are you?)

Interacting: LegoLad659 LegoLad659

"Haha, well, you make it sound way easier than it is. Because of what the Cybers can do, it's really, really hard to actually get accepted into a superhero group." Boki admitted, though she was grinning wide as she continued "But I think I have a solid chance! I mean, an actual Cyber broke into my uncle's program and tried to fight me, and I beat her! That has to count for something!" She boasted, pumping her fist in the air as she did so.

"And well, that's what I thought too at first. But it turns out that not only is it super, super realistic, but most of the enemies that Entanma fight are robots anyway, so they really do have those kind of patterns. So it's perfect for training." Boki explained to Leon, her hands behind her back as she continued "And, um... Well... Sorry, everyone knows what that means where I'm from. I guess Entanma don't reach this far out, huh?" She replied, chuckling a little bit "Basically, an Entanma is someone with magical powers. Lots and lots of people don't get powers like that, so we have to do everything we can to protect them from the Cybers, which are our biggest threat. My uncle would be able to explain it better if he was here, I'm sure."

Divon Divon

Weapons
---

---

---

Boki Beam:

012EA9CF-2325-4100-9E94-D36F78DED16E.jpeg
| Aphmau | Mystreet |

Aphmau listened intently to the conversation between the two people. Pokémon? The name brought back old memories of playing an online roleplay game where she battled animals with animals. There were many confusing terms, such as “Entanma” and “Cybers.” She was pretty familiar with anime and video games.
“I’ve played my own fair share of video games as well,” Aphmau said, and thought back to the roleplay game where she met her fiancé, which brought back memories of Aaron. She tried to suppress her tears, knowing that she would get home soon. “And hero applications? I’d say I’m a hero among my friends.. I literally saved them from a demon...” her voice trailed off, muttering nonsense about the effects of forever potions and other things that had happened during her stay at Starlight Resort, including her battle to make sure that her fiancé’s soul wasn’t stolen, but she figured that nobody was listening to her. It was probably nonsense to these people that weren’t even there to witness the event.
Sorry, I’m rambling, aren’t I? This probably makes no sense to you,” she smiled, messing with a strand of her raven-black hair.

Interactions: LegoLad659 LegoLad659 Divon Divon

The Champion grinned and gave Boki a thumbs up at the mention of her victory; always fun to rejoice with another's win after all.

"Ah, think I'm getting a better picture now." Leon nodded slowly as Boki explained herself. Charizard on the other hand, glanced at him and rolled his eyes; knowing that his trainer only retained and understood half of what the superhero-in-training was saying.

So let's break it down to pieces to what Leon understood. First, Cybers seemed to be mechanical or technological "monsters"; not wild enraged electric or steel type Pokemon (Boki didn't mention the word Pokemon either....). Maybe in another region they called their pocket monsters Cybers? Seemed a bit far-fetched but Leon should keep an open mind. The closest thing he could think a Cyber could look like was a Rotom (Speaking of Rotom, where the hell was his Rotom phone?)

Secondly, Entanma sound like Psychic trainers; but they don't use psychic type Pokemon, they themselves have the supernatural abilities of one. A sinking feeling began to pool at the pit of his stomach but he chose to ignore it. There's still a lot he needed to know and he can't get anxiety clouding whatever space left he had in his mind.

"I think you did a decent job on explaining Boki, thanks mate." Leon folded his arms again and tilted his head at Aphmau, gaze soft but confused -- she reminded him of another someone back at home.

"You're doing great, Aphmau. You can definitely share whatever's on your mind later if you want. Don't think there's time for life stories yet." Leon flashed her a comforting smile while Charizard, beside him, puffed a bit of smoke through his nostrils.

Interacting: LegoLad659 LegoLad659 || 5cookie 5cookie

"You're a hero too? Aw, that's cool." Boki said, smiling at Aphmau as she talked. She didn't understand much of what the girl was saying, but she felt like she didn't need to "That's okay, we're all saying a bunch of stuff none of us really get. It's good to talk about it anyway, you know?" She encouraged her. Aphmau needed to get all this off her chest, so Boki planned to let her, at least until Leon spoke up saying now wasn't the time for personal stories "Ah, I guess you're right. Right now we gotta figure out what's going on here and what we're supposed to be doing." She agreed, taking another look around the room "Any ideas? You mentioned you could burn through that door over there, right? You need any help with that?"

Divon Divon 5cookie 5cookie

Weapons
---

---

---

Boki Beam:

20B01741-5C3F-4999-BD7B-D81924EDE223.jpeg
| Aphmau | Mystreet |

“Burning the door down?” Aphmau said. “Seems like a good idea. Unfortunately, I don’t think I could help you with that one,” she smiled, and started working out possible outcomes to the situation. “So, A, we find a hallway leading to knowhere, B, we get out of this dome, C, we encounter a monster or D, we could end up in some crazy situation even I can’t think of.” She shrugged, and looked towards the door. It was sparking, and had buttons next to it, that didn’t seem to have any markings. “There’s a few buttons, probably to open the door, but I can’t read them. I think burning the door down may be our best option,” she said, thinking. “I really, really want to get out of here and go eat some fast food,” she muttered.

Interactions: LegoLad659 LegoLad659 Divon Divon

Emet-Selch
Interactions:
(Open)

eV1aTLj.png

With each footstep the mans arms sway as if the least energy possible is being placed into the movement, though all the while a somewhat bored eye flickers across the hallway along with rolling his eyes at the champions bravado reminding him far too much of the frustratingly ignorant opposition of his native world, the shouting of the Lycan girl...at least the Miqo'te he was familiar with did show some manner of decorum. He had names for each at the very least as little as they were worth for the breath of time each broken fragment likely had upon this plane.

Heros, Simulations and other idle banter had little use, arriving at the door for a moment and considering simply walking through in a shadow like distortion to the other side, but instead he casually clicks the button stating open to check for a response, the echo translating the text within his eyes to his native tongue. Though should that fail the effort to discorperate and recorperate would need to be expended...at least this way he wouldnt have to deal with the children releasing large amounts of fire in a comnfined room to reduce what little oxgen remained for their lungs but just for good measure.

"Oh yes a splendid idea, excessive flame in a confined sealed space, I was unaware that each of you did not require to breath but the thickness nor resistance is most certainly not enough to need that much heat of course. Nothing like brute force as a first resort regardless though it does at least answer how you came to have that lizard in servitude, nothing like a false dragon to fix a issue" the bored sarcasm in his tone was evident.

The Champion couldn't help but smile sheepishly at Aphmau's growing list of scenarios that they all could face in this unknown territory. It was a kind of childish humour mechanism; "what could be worse than this?" sort of thing.

He wasn't the sort to dwell on such mentality, though.

Leon nodded, both at Boki and Aphmau, when the cat-like pre-superhero recalled his plan of brute forcing the broken mechanical door at the south-east end. But with Aphmau's mention of buttons that could possibly open the door --

A dignified voice carried over to their group, as if all the person that spoke knew was cutting words and harsh facts. Leon bristled suddenly and he turned to the side to watch the (oh it's a somewhat relatively looking human) man that loitered away from them.

"Hold on a second there mate, most of what you just said sounded like you were eating words but did you just call my partner, a false dragon?" Leon's arms unfolded back to his sides as he spoke but he made no move forward.

Charizard, on the other hand, had taken a few steps towards the stranger with a snarl; the flame on his tail burning brighter.

"You haven't seen him in action yet, so try not to underestimate him, yeah?" (He assumed the man wasn't from Galar, but maybe he was, some people dressed like that after all. But anybody who had seen his Championship matches would not dare call Charizard a false dragon. He had the same ferocity as a dragon-type Pokemon and even more).

Leon shook his head, forcing a smile upon his lips, though they definitely didn't reach his eyes.

The guy gave off some standoffish vibes, but Leon wasn't one to begin breaking up a team. They're all here with the same goal, he hoped, in mind (He's put up with much, much worse).

"If you don't like the first plan, what do you have in mind then?" Leon suddenly jogged towards the other man, trying to see what the heck they were fiddling with.

Charizard followed in suit, stomping, keeping up with his trainer's pace. Though the dragonoid stood protectively behind Leon's back, mouth slightly open revealing sharp row of pearly white teeth (lovingly cared for).

Mentioned: LegoLad659 LegoLad659 || 5cookie 5cookie || PlusUltra PlusUltra
Interacting: PlusUltra PlusUltra

Last edited:
Emet-Selch
Interactions:
Divon Divon (Open)

eV1aTLj.png

The man idly turns his head with a somewhat lax smile "Now now, most people would lead with a declaration that such is false, the fact you neglected to do so and your reaction makes it fairly clear such holds truth, not a single word would imply that it is incorrect hmm? would you rather i decieve with false plesentries out of a pity?" his eye slowing moving to the Charizard for a moment and back to the trainer, the question of what they had in mind being punctuated by the pressing of the button to answer the question. The lack of response to what was assumed to be intimidation by the beast likely only increased the frustartion "Regardless at the very least your world has the concept of dental hygeine it seems, you would be suprised by how many lack such, as for what i have in mind? Simply a matter to alleviate this ever present bordom outside recounting the number of times ive had to hear certain claims of course" gesturing back to the door itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back