• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Multiverse Chronicles

Skylord Nexus

Dabbler in the Dark Arts
Currently closed to new applicants.
So basically this is a wild wacky multiverse adventure with magic, star trek style pseudo science and star wars style battles, where the mood can swiftly change and allies can become enemies. With references around every corner, a wide variety of fun characters and vital lore ripped straight from over games/movies because: "Hey originalities dead". This will have lots of action and comedy with the characters being thrust from there respective universes and thrown into a world where they are completely out numbered and lots of people will likely want them dead. I may also put in some 'puzzles' and I use the term lightly, more like scenarios which may have a slightly better/easier solution if you can work it out, as well as that the choices you make will very much have an effect on the state of the multiverse around you.

My aim for this RP is to create a role play in which the characters (that's you!) have as much free reign as possible, so you aren't stuck to a linear story where can only really make certain choices, as such, while there is an over arching story the RP, the effect the characters have on it, as well as what actually happens will depend on the choices you make. One way I'm going to try to do this is by letting you guys decide what kind of place you want to go to, and making a story around that. For example, your friends are in a battle, you could help out in some way, or you could not take part and instead go on a separate adventure which might cause your friends to lose.

Onto the next topic, characters. Your character could be from any universe, whether from something like an anime, or even one you've made up yourself this can go onto explain what powers/abilities (if any) your character has.

So if anyone's interested please say so!

P.S: If you have any suggestions for better names for this I would also be happy to here them because I suck at naming things.

Character sheets here please:
Futuristic - Multiverse Chronicles Character Sheet

Last edited:
Well how many do you think you can manage? I really don't mind how many characters you have so long as you can cope and are able to write enough with each of them :)
Oh! ok well I'm going to make a oc, use Nagisa Misumi from precure and Kagome from inuyasha

... I'll take, Madotsuki (Yume Nikki), Ness (Earthbound) Frisk (Undertale) and an OC. Is that too much?

I am propably interested. I'll see how this develops. I have some characters in store for such RPs, I'll pick one or two and adjust the power depending on what others do.

I'm interested! I created a spacefaring civilization some time back and it would be interesting to actually play as a member of them for once in life

I am propably interested. I'll see how this develops. I have some characters in store for such RPs, I'll pick one or two and adjust the power depending on what others do.
Cool, if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

I'm interested! I created a spacefaring civilization some time back and it would be interesting to actually play as a member of them for once in life
Nice! Sounds great it's be nice to have an entire civilization to destroy XD In all seriousness though, i'd love to hear about what it's like.

I'm interested in this.
Though.....wouldn't this be better off in Fandom?
Yay! What kind of character/characters are you wanting to play as?

I might swap Asriel for Ralsei depending on how it goes
Bear in mind I'm only going to pick one of these characters

This is the third time I've done this RP now, and I'm always pleasantly surprised by the variety of characters people choose to play as, both OC or otherwise, and it's always fun to watch them interact with each other. Once this get's started I hope you all enjoy being apart of it.

Hm, I might take another character later, too... maybe someone magical, from a fandom this time instead of the depths of my own mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back