• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Multiversal collision: city of Yggdrasil

Should this rp be CCs (canon characters), OCs (own characters), or both

• OCs

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • CCs

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Both

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
This is interesting, Ma-
Oh, no rated M?
*shoves Dead Space ideas out of the way*
Can you have characters, or are you limited in terms of fandom to what sections of city are there strictly?
Yes so you should get your ideas for city areas in early before I make a set list.
Can I ask to add in NeoNet from Air Gear. It's wasteland with floating islands surrounding it and a large bird skeleton high above it. Various strange creatures roam the wastelands and some of the ruins.
Sure. Why not.

*Breaks through the wall like the kool-aid man*

I have an ATLA character I'd like to do; if thats alrighty with you guys.

American Theological Library Association?
I will find you. And I will kill you.
For you have transgressed. You have belittled the mighty show known as Avatar The Last Airbender! (aka ATLA, in case you didn't actually know)
Sleep with one eye open Crenado...

I will find you. And I will kill you.
For you have transgressed. You have belittled the mighty show known as Avatar The Last Airbender! (aka ATLA)
Sleep with one eye open Crenado...
Ah. Who will you pick?
Perhaps The Boulder?

Ah. Who will you pick?
Perhaps The Boulder?
Why not someone who can break him!
maxresdefault.jpg

( BackSet BackSet Can Hyrule be added?)

Right... Sorry about this guys but I'm gonna have to cancel this rp. Someone else can take up the reigns of GMing this but I have a superhero roleplay I'm gonna have to focus on soon so...

Fudge, I'm in over my head.
Right then. I now Grant you full control of this. I'll hang around and make snarky comments ocasionally but I'm currently focused on my platinum comics rp.
Those snarky comments better be good! I am not paying you for nothing after all. I'm just not paying you...

Well.....anyone ever heard of Spiral Knights? Perhaps a section could be added into the city (similar to haven from the actual game)

Yes,just wanting to know when this rp is going to get started and is the plot still the same or is it changed?

Yes, just wanting to know when this rp is going to get started and is the plot still the same or is it changed?
I'll get it up ASAP but I am currently planning stuff out, BackSet BackSet didn't have much stuff to go off.

So nothing major has changed, I just going to add more things.

For example, Does anyone have any suggestions for ways of transport around Yggdrasil? Something like the spirit tracks in Zelda merged with Thomas the tank engine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back