• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Multiversal collision: city of Yggdrasil

Should this rp be CCs (canon characters), OCs (own characters), or both

• OCs

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • CCs

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Both

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
Yes. I haven't finalized the list so if you want to suggest something suggest it. But nothing M rated.
I'd appreciate if you put the list so far.

I've never actually seen a multifandom RP done like this. Usually, they let in anybody.

I'd appreciate if you put the list so far.

I've never actually seen a multifandom RP done like this. Usually, they let in anybody.
I figured that since it's a city it would be a bit more organized with the different predetermined areas. Sort if like chronopolis in the new Lego marvel superheroes game.

Your allowed to make fandom suggestions as long as your cool with being in charge of that area of the city.

I figured that since it's a city it would be a bit more organized with the different predetermined areas. Sort if like chronopolis in the new Lego marvel superheroes game.

Your allowed to make fandom suggestions as long as your cool with being in charge of that area of the city.
Oh, alright. Good thing my setting only has one memorable setting.
Have you heard of a little planet called Gobotron?
Renegade_Rhetoric_Cy-Kill_minus_lawsuit.jpg

No... Can't say I have. Could you elaborate?
Alright, Gobotron is the home of the Gobots. It's like Cybertron but suckier. It looks less like a planet and more like an apple core.
latest

I understand if you don't want two settings, and Gobots have a trend of showing up in Transformers media anyways, so it's okay if you just stick my character there.
Cy-Kill is the leader of the Renegades, the Decepticon equivalent. He's a lot less boring or annoying than most of the cast.

I like him.
250px-Ask_Cy-Kill.jpg

I can pick a character from a franchise with broader appeal as well, if you'd like.

Alright, Gobotron is the home of the Gobots. It's like Cybertron but suckier. It looks less like a planet and more like an apple core.
latest

I understand if you don't want two settings, and Gobots have a trend of showing up in Transformers media anyways, so it's okay if you just stick my character there.
Cy-Kill is the leader of the Renegades, the Decepticon equivalent. He's a lot less boring or annoying than most of the cast.

I like him.
250px-Ask_Cy-Kill.jpg

I can pick a character from a franchise with broader appeal as well, if you'd like.
Nah. Ill just make it it's own location. Looks kind of cool.

Other places in this roleplay: transformers (presided over by _Exodus_ _Exodus_ ) in whatever place they may be. The marvel universe including New York and jersey city and attilan. The sentinels of the multiverse with rook city, megalopolis, and insult primalis, the Percy Jackson universe with newyork, Long Island, and Olympus, and the phineas and ferb universe with Danville. Note: this list is incomplete.

This is interesting, Ma-
Oh, no rated M?
*shoves Dead Space ideas out of the way*
Can you have characters, or are you limited in terms of fandom to what sections of city are there strictly?

Nah. Ill just make it it's own location. Looks kind of cool.

Other places in this roleplay: transformers (presided over by _Exodus_ _Exodus_ ) in whatever place they may be. The marvel universe including New York and jersey city and attilan. The sentinels of the multiverse with rook city, megalopolis, and insult primalis, the Percy Jackson universe with newyork, Long Island, and Olympus, and the phineas and ferb universe with Danville. Note: this list is incomplete.
Can I ask to add in NeoNet from Air Gear. It's wasteland with floating islands surrounding it and a large bird skeleton high above it. Various strange creatures roam the wastelands and some of the ruins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back