• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Multiple Ideas

OccasionalWriter7

Hi everybody!
A little info about me:
I am 18
I do only play MxF
I'm usually good for a paragraph maybe a little bit more
I'm looking for a partner for a couple of my ideas.
-------
I saw Wonder Woman and it was really really good. I was thinking maybe an AU where (spoilers!!!!!!!!!!) Trevor doesn't die. It would probably be slice of life with some action involved.
Also I was thinking, maybe one where Avengers meet Justice League? Or maybe one or two from each team could meet up. Maybe when Tony and Steve are fighting in Civil War it opens up a breach and they get pulled into the DC movie universe?
--------
For some reason I have this pairing in mind:
Diane Prince/Wonder Woman x Captain America
Maybe something where they were war buddies and then Captain America went into the ice? This would be them reconnecting and the stuff
---------
Also:
Flash
Arrow
Agents of Shield
When Calls the Heart
----------
Some realistic:
World War 2:
A man writes letters to his wife while he is out on the war front. They got married three months before Pearl Harbor and he is sent off to war. Eventually the war ends and he returns home. Its a happy reunion but he faces the same issues any other veteran would.
Sports Reporter x Athlete
The sports reporter is very critical of the athlete and finally the athlete has enough. They meet for dinner and fall for each other. The sports reporter has to balance being critical with falling in love.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back