• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Multiple Fandom Plots! Star Wars, Supernatural, Harry Potter!

WolfOfProphecys

Ten Thousand Club
So, to celebrate the new version of the site, I've decided to make this thread and hopefully find some new partners! I would like to note that I am over 18 (I know this can bother some people), and always strive to write at least a paragraph (Though if you write paragraphs, you can expect that much back. I tend to mimic the length of my partner). With that said, here are the plots!

Star Wars AU
Anakin Skywalker fell. But not as far as he did in Canon. After accepting Palpatine as his new Master, he was sent immediately to Mustafar, whilst Palpatine executed Order 66. After visiting Padme and telling her everything would be alright, he followed his orders. As in Canon, Obi-Wan and Padme followed, and a fight followed. But no one won. For Anakin saw he'd been wrong when Padme begged him to stop, and put her wishes before his own. Now, unable to return home and having to hide due to Order 66 and Palpatine realising his new Apprentice was either dead or had gone rogue, they must fight to survive whilst learning to trust the unbalanced Skywalker.

(May, or may not, include Padme and the Twins. Depending on the wants of my partner, Padme can die as she did in Canon, with or without the twins, or they may all survive.)

I will play Anakin Skywalker
(And whichever twin my partner doesn't want if they survive)

Harry Potter AU OC
There is no such thing as the Boy Who Lived. Instead, He Who Must Not Be Named merely disappeared without a trace. Or so they say. The truth is a little more complicated. In truth, there is a
Saviour of the Wizarding World. In fact, there are two. A young boy, destined to be a Slytherin, and a young girl, destined to be a Hufflepuff. The Slytherin is destined to join the Dark Lord, whilst the Hufflepuff is destined to be both the reason he joined, and the reason he refuses to kill still at the cost of his torture.

(This can be set whenever. During school (Perhaps in a later year), or after. The Hufflepuff can be exchanged for a Gryffindor if wished. Smaller details (Such as why he joins the Dark Lord later in the RP) can be worked out either before we start, or during the RP. Genders may also be changed into other pairings, MxM, FxF, or simply swapped)

I will play the Slytherin

Supernatural OC
A creature lurks deep in the night. Rumoured to be a werewolf, though with the ability to shift at will and breathe fire, as well as having a set of wings, no one has yet caught it. A Hunter however, has tracked it down. Or at least, they've tracked something down. In a hotel in the middle of nowhere, people have been mysteriously been disappearing, yet no one can find out why. And why is there a resident that is never seen, with their door constantly locked and the owner refusing to answer questions about them?

I will play the Creature

OMG i am in love with your Harry Potter plot. I would absolutely love to do that with you and in fact have a Hufflepuff OC that would be perfect for this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back