• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Multifandom with OCs (Ignore post count.)

Soma Fel

Ohhhh Yeah!
*sigh* trying to find a partner is difficult....but....I shall try this once more.........

I am looking for someone who wants to do something multifandom...I don't mean a combination of two fandoms. I mean a combination of a bunch.

I have no idea what to do for a plot, hoping someone out there is willing to work on it with me.

I don't care how old you are, what your writing level is ( mine isn't that great) or whatever. 

All I care about is you write enough to keep the story going. I don't care if its one sentence per character as long as it moves the story. I rather have one sentence that moves the story than 5 paragraphs that tell me nothing.

OCs are perfectly fine for I am terrible at playing canon characters and I don't expect you to be a master either.

Please, PLEASE, PM me if interested at all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I've never seen Doctor Who because when I went to watch it on Netflix it wasn't there. But I can do Marvel, Star Wars, I also like Harry Porter, Supernatural and Hunger games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back