• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Multifandom rp

ZaynMaliksheart

𝒯𝒾𝒻𝒻𝒶𝓃𝓎
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I’m looking for 2 x 2 descriptive roleplayers! I’m not picky on rules just don’t over power my oc or spam me. 7 lines minimum. You start and I can’t wait to rp with you !! Please BXG only <3

Fandoms!! Key [* lest interested + I’m okay with it # absolutely
- Marvel #
- divergent +
- fast & furious *
- Star Wars *
- Criminal Minds #
- Blue Bloods #
- Stranger things *
- victorious *
- saved by the bell #
- celebrities #
- one Direction #
- uncharted +
- last of us +
- big time rush +

So are you looking for 4 other roleplayers? Or are you looking for one person to double with? I'm a little confused about the wording of your request. What exactly do you mean by 2x2? Aaaannnd... what's BxG? Is that Boy x Girl pairing? I'm used to seeing it as MxF.

Means double up sorry lol. Yes boy X girl sorry lol
Ah, in that case, you want to post this under the 1x1 interests checks. The section you currently have this request posted in is for groups of roleplayers (3 or more people writing in the same RP)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back