• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FireGire96

Unluckiest Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Eyo!! I am FireGire96! And I'm making this thread because I am in search for roleplay partners who are open to double OC x CC roleplays on Discord or on this website, RPNation!

A little bit about me; So I am a roleplayer and have been for seven plus years! I prefer semi literate to literate responses when it comes to roleplays and definitely open to 18+ roleplays, but also open to SFW roleplays as well. I would much prefer someone who is part of or accepting of LGBT characters and materials, mainly due to me being a lesbian and having most of my characters part of the Alphabet Mafia.

My time zone is CST as I live in Texas, United States, but I am super flexible with other time zones and very active online.

When it comes to a roleplay partner all I ask is for communication and OOC Chats. I am a sucker for learning more about others' OCs, sending headcanons, memes and just talking in general. We are roleplaying, yes, but we are also people and as much as I would love to have partners, I also want to make friends!

Is that cleared up? Alrighty then! Let's get into fandoms!

If a name is bolded, that means I much prefer that person as a love interest, but I am FLEXIBLE. The more hearts 🫀, the more I am craving that fandom rp, but again, I'm a flexible.

ARCANE/LEAGUE OF LEGENDS 🫀
Looking for: Vi, Jinx or Caitlyn
Will Play as: Anyone!

To say Arcane is one of my favorite shows of all time would be an understatement. I really love Arcane and have recently fell back into its rabbit hole face down ass up! I am down to roleplay in any kind of AU and also in Acts 1, 2 and 3 of Season 1. I have two OCs I use religiously you can choose between and enormous stories for each. My OCs are detailed and I have big plans for the roleplay and anyone who plans to join me in a journey through Zaun and Piltover. So let's roleplay some Arcane together and see what comes of our stories and characters!

Netflix Original Series Jinx GIF by League of Legends

CHAINSAW MAN 🫀 🫀
Looking for: Makima, Himeno, Reze, Quanxi + Harem or Asa/Yoru
Will Play as: Anyone

Yep. I'm a Chainsaw Man fan. Have been along for the ride since the beginning of the manga and still riding into Part Two. As a manga reader, I know everything that happens in the series, but I also am an anime watcher as well. I will say it might take a bit of convincing to roleplay this one with me only because I have had bad experiences with the fandom. But if you'd like and I am down for it, I will roleplay CSM with you. Fair warning; All of my OCs for this one is lesbians/homosexual.

Chainsaw Man GIF by Swaps4

KINGDOM HEARTS 🫀 🫀
Looking for: Larxene, Xion, Namine, Aqua, Terra, Luxord, Xemnas, Xaldin or Xigbar.
WARNING! I am caught up to KH III, but I could only understand the story up to Birth By Sleep!

kingdom hearts GIF

I am a casual fan of Kingdom Hearts and my brother is a Stan of it. That being said, I don't want us to fight each other over canon and core ideas of the series. KH's story is weird, after KH II it's convoluted and after KH BBS it's insane. So let's do a roleplay of it that we can just have fun with and to a degree turn off our brains before they fry on the jam packed story it has. I have three OCs that are connected; A Keyblade Master exclusively for BBS, his nobody and his heartless/unverse. It's up to you who you want to play as. We can follow the normal canon or play in an AU, either way, I am down. Just know after KH BBS, I will be completely lost-

THE LAST OF US/THE LAST OF US PART II 🫀🫀🫀
Looking for: Ellie, Abby or Dina

The Last Of Us Yes GIF by PlayStation

Spoiler Alert? Uh, I haven't seen the show and honestly? I don't really have any intention to outside of clips? It's just a little too close to the games for me to really bother watching it. So sorry, not sorry! But I am open to roleplaying this game series as I am a huge fan of both the original and the sequel! I am open to roleplaying the original series and or AUs focusing around the characters and the world.

DC/MARVEL 🫀
Looking for: Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Wonder Woman or Ratcatcher
Wanda/Scarlet Witch, Natasha/Black Widow, Carol/Captain Marvel, Gamora, Shuri, Peter Quill/Starlord or Mysterio

Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+
adam west dance GIF

I have recently been interested in DC and Marvel so I'd like to roleplay it. I will warn you right now, I do not watch the shows on Disney + so tread lightly if you are thinking of asking me to roleplay a certain series. The only TV show I have watched is Marvel's What If and Wanda Vision. When it comes to DC, I have watched all the DC films except for Black Adam and watched all of Harley Quinn and a bit of Peacemaker. So what do you say? Wanna roleplay it with me. I am open to roleplaying canon and AUs.

ATTACK ON TITAN/SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN 🫀🫀🫀
Looking for: Mikasa, Sasha, Annie, Historia, Armin or Reiner

hungry attack on titan GIF by Funimation

I am currently rewatching/rereading Attack on Titan as we speak and did stop at Season Three. So if you are down to hold my hand and help guide me into Season Four, I would HIGHLY appreciate it. That being said, I would love to roleplay this series with someone with our OCs and dive into the world of AOT. We can do any season, granted doing Season Four might be a journey for me, or we can do AUs like modern and afterlife themed. We can even roleplay based off of spinoffs if you want. Fair warning; All my OCs are homosexual and most of them are female, but I do have a male OC if need be.

THE LEGEND OF VOX MACHINA 🫀🫀🫀🫀
Looking For: Vax, Pike, Keyleth or Kaylie

200.gif

So guess who just fell down the Vox Machina hole. This guy! When it comes to Vox Machina, I'm kind of a noob since I've only seen the series (Both Season One and Season Two). I have not listened to the podcast just yet or read the comics that were inspired by it. I will say now, I have never played DnD, so I don't know the lore and or rules of the game, so be lenient with me. But also remember that this is just a roleplay, so let's have fun with it! I am free to following the main series and roleplaying alternate universes!

And wala! That's all the fandoms I am interested at the moment!
Club Dancing GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

If you are interested in roleplaying with me, please reply in the comments, hit me up in DM.

Or contact me on my Discord! unluckiestmember#9812

I hope to hear from some of you in the future. And if not, I hope you have a good day! :closed eyes open smile:

Last edited:
Ba-Bump!

Craving Marvel, particularly Guardians of the Galaxy.

unluckiestmember#9812

Heya! If youre still looking, i'd love to rp The legend of Vox Machina!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back