• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Multifandom, currently craving the witcher

Bachelor Snakeskin

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Good timezone where you might be!

I am Mara, 30, and from the European timezone. I am currently waking up from a long-term RP coma and starting to feel reinvested in RP. I am a bit of a picky partner due to a history of hit-and-miss matches. I will be a bit hard to work with, it is nothing against anyone, but I am having a bit of a hard time coming to terms with miscommunication. Secondly, my lifestyle is currently hectic. I am in the middle of finishing up a course on fork lifting and getting ready to apply for a new job. And that comes with a schedule that can be messy until my new job is secured, and when I know the work hour schedule, I will have a much easier time responding. Third, I am none native English writer, and it will primarily likely show somewhere in this third. I am always working on improving my writing, and you are free to critique my writing constructively. Yes, I am open to feedback and like learning and improving my language. I do writing samples on request, feel free to ask me in a DM.

Mara's nifty rule book:
Communication is essential; this is the most challenging part between me and a future partner. I value a high level of communication with my partners, no, we don't have to be best friends, but we need to be able to lay down some ground rules about what sort of role play we want to do and what works best for both of us. If engaging with me, please write down what made you want to write with me and what it is about the characters, plot, or idea that makes you want to come to me.

I don't do doubles; as a principal, I will not double without a good reason. I have sadly noticed that this part is where I fall out with people; if you are not interested in any of the characters I offer to write, or the ships I offer to write, I don't think it will work out between us. I want to be able to do the ships and characters I offer and not do whatever I want without getting something in return. Unless we are in excellent chemistry, I will not double. If we get off well, I will open myself up to a possible future where I will also write your dream ship.

If you are not interested, say it. It makes it much easier, and it doesn't have to be complicated to say, "Hey, it not working out, or Hey, I am not interested sorry," and we can move along without further interaction. Further, I am completely okay with being told we are not a match; it is no problem. It will happen a lot, and the road is not easy regarding role play.

Please don't spam my inbox, I have a life outside of role-play, and I can usually only reply once or twice weekly. It is okay to so a heads-up if I am missing out on posting, but I will not be here 24/7 as I have an everyday adult life outside this site. If you want to pause the RP, go away for a while, or do something else, communicate it to me, and we can find a solution that works for both of us; I am flexible.

Contribute to the story; let's make a dream RP that works for both of us, talk ideas, build the setting, talk limited, and all the essential details.

I do not write with one-liners, this is not a search for original stories, and I am not looking for original characters either.

Now my Fandoms and ships:

Disco Elysium:
Harry Du Bois x Kim Kitsuragi

Pathologic:
Artemy Burakh x Daniil Dankovsky

Fullmetal Alchemist
Roy Mustang x Riza Hawkeye

The Witcher ( BOOKS/VIDEO GAMES ONLY!)
Geralt of Rivia x Emiel Regis

The Evil Within:
Sebastian Castellanos x Ruben Victoriano
Sebastian Castellanos x Stefano Valentini

Settings and ideas:

Disco Elysium:

Kim and Harry post game ending where Kim joined the 41'th, and what comes with being partners and more.

Pathologic:
Vampire AU:
In which everything is the same, but Daniil Dankovsky is a vampire, and Artemy Burakh is a Hunter/Werewolf or something else, a very flexible setting with lots of supernatural possibilities since the world of Pathologic already hints to have some magic element to it.

University AU: A setting in which a younger Daniil and Artemy meet each other while they both went to medical school and for some reason, they forget they crossed paths in those school years and meet up again at the events of Pathologic itself.

Post game: Months after either character's ending happened, the other had to face the consequences of the other's chosen ending I am mostly thinking of Artemy's ending over Daniil's and the fallout of him narrowly escaping death by running back to the town on the Gorkan and hiding with Artemy going forward, but also Daniil having to accept that all that he worked for is now in ruins and he can never return to the capital again without facing the risk of death. Basically, a former colleague to friend to lover down the road.

Fullmetal Alchemist:
Any AU's.
Post-series stories and what happened to Roy and Riza after Promise day.

The Witcher:
  • A role switch between Geralt and Regis, basically Geralt as a higher vampire and Regis as a witcher. Or in which a child Regis grew up in the mountains near Kaer Morhen and could have grown up next to the witchers.
  • A story where Geralt and Regis meet a few hundred years earlier while Regis is still a blood-drinking vampire, and he decides to join Geralt in his earlier years on the path because he is tired of being a monster. It comes with its troubles.
  • An AU where the conjunction of spears took the vampires into our worlds some 200 years ago, and basically, higher vampires took over the world in secret. Regis has been in our world and has settled into it, living his life as a doctor. Another conjunction happens, and Geralt is sent from the continent and into our worlds as well, but he finds that he can keep being a witcher since both conjunctions have also sent monsters into our worlds.
  • A story where instead of meeting in Blood and Wine, Geralt somehow finds Regis and Dettlaff while on the part and decides to aid in getting Regis back to total health before the events that lead to Blood and Wine.
  • A story set a year after Blood and Wine, where Regis left to find Dettlaff after Geralt spared his lift. Regis lost track of Dettlaff, and after a year, he returns to find Geralt settled down as a vineyard owner, but things soon pick up from there.
  • A cursed sort of soul mate AU, Regis, and Geralt, who fell in love and lived a good while together, only for Geralt to die to a monster or some other reason. Regis lived heartbroken for a few hundred years, and the world changed and advanced. One day Regis meets a reincarnation of Geralt, but Geralt can't remember his old life, nor does he know who Regis is, over time he could get his memories back from his old life, or Regis will have to live with this Geralt.

The Evil Within:
Detective and Serial Killer AU: In which Sebastian has been working with either Ruben/Stefano for years without knowing that his colleagues are serial killers themselves.
Assassins Creed AU: Basically a story where Sebastian is part of the assassins and Ruben Victorian is a templar scientist instead of the inventor of STEM.
The Evil Within 3: Our own edition of The Evil Within 3, I am thinking of some kind of plot where Ruben and Sebastian team up to find Joseph and finally end the last of the Mobius corporation, as they are still a threat to both men.

This is basically it, all I have to offer right now.
I am gonna try to be as responsive as I can, but please don't expect me to be super fast in regards to respond time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back