• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom multifandom | 1x1 | canon/canon, oc/oc preferred

faron-fiore

Shapeshifter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
about
  • faron, 29, she/they, CST
  • canon/canon > oc/oc > canon/oc; happy to play all orientations, fan of platonic relationships
  • please don't ask me to double! I'm happy to write for multiple characters, I just don't enjoy sticking to a doubling format.
  • reply frequency: I'm not a stickler for a certain level of activity, just let me know if you need a break!
  • post length will vary; I might get carried away but I always try to keep the action going.
  • ghost-friendly, but I'll do my best
interests

(Updated July 2023)

The Legend of Zelda (I've basically finished the main story for Tears of the Kingdom) ****
Also familiar with Breath of the Wild, Skyward Sword, Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess, and willing to look up and incorporate elements from other games.

Looking to explore iterations of the Triforce holders - Link, Zelda and Ganondorf - across the ages. Courtly intrigue, lore exploration, chaotic good/morally ambiguous Ganondorf, the idea of soulmates across lifetimes, remembering past lifetimes... Even if not explictly shippy, I'd like to focus on Ganzelink! And if so, that's obviously an exception to my 'no doubling' preference.

My Hero Academia (caught up on manga/anime) ***
It's painful to be a MHA fan these days, but...

I'm still invested in Deku/Kacchan, but I also like EraserJoke, KiriMina, SeroRoki, Todoroki/Uraraka... ask about other ships!

Quirkless AUs (i.e., Izuku doesn't receive OFA, quirkless!Katsuki), teacher rivals (either at UA or in an alternate universe setting), dealing with PTSD/major injuries/disability...

I have this highly embarrassing ballroom dance AU I've been thinking about, let me know if you're interested!

Thinking about rich, quirkless Izuku reuniting with broke pro hero Katsuki...

I love Izuku and Katsuki's complicated former-childhood-friends dynamic, and I'm all about them resolving misunderstandings, repairing their friendship, and establishing something healthier! Which, wow, they definitely have had those moments in canon.

Pokemon
I'm a big dumb Red/Blue Oak (or Green, whichever name you prefer) shipper. Gimme their fraught journey from childhood rivals to Alolan husbands.

I am absolutely interested in playing around with a big ensemble cast, League politics, research rivalries, and competitive battling intrigue, and maybe open to focusing on original/different characters. Surprise me!

Can't forget about Legends: Arceus - more worldbuilding and creating an actual postgame would be lovely. Also... not forgetting the whole wormholes/isekai bit. I have a soft spot for Akari/Rei, but don't care for shipping the protagonist with Volo, Irida or Adaman.

Hades (Game)
I'm one of the idiots that got too charmed by Hypnos's silly advice early-game, and was therefore disappointed when I maxed out his affinity and saw the rest of his little story. He... learns how to be good at lists? That's it? smh

Give me Zagreus coming up with creative ways to die, as a way of reassuring Hypnos that he isn't going to abandon the Underworld forever, even if he does make it to the surface.

Give me Than and Hypnos properly reconciling, even if Hypnos isn't 'productive' in the traditional sense. And I know I'm going to disappoint a lot of you by not being a huge fan of Thanatos; however, I do like Meg/Zag/Than as an OT3.

But uhh give me Meg & Zag becoming best friends again because they've properly sorted their feelings as exes.

And I'm happy to play with other aspects of the game verse, as well!

Stardew Valley/Coral Island
I'm happy to play any of the canon characters from Stardew Valley opposite an original farmer, and dive deep into the worldbuilding and fantasy layers in this game.

I do have a soft spot for Maru/Abigail, but I'm very open to exploring all characters and your plot ideas!

I also have early access to Coral Island - I've only played through a bit of the spring season, but I would love to spin my own takes on some of the characters and lore! So excited to see the full release of this game.

Fire Emblem: Three Houses/Hopes **
ships: Leonie/Lorenz, Manuela/Seteth, Dimitri/Marianne, Bernadetta/Yuri, Claude/m!Byleth, m!Byleth/Linhart and/or Yuri... very much down to explore rarepairs, here!

I've seen some of the support dialogue in Hopes, but don't have full familiarity with that game. I've played through all routes in Three Houses and I'm very open to plots/AUs/etc.

More open to OC/Canon pairs here!

Dragon Age **
ships: Varric/Cassandra, M!Lavellan/Solas, Hawke/Anders/Isabela, Fenris/Merrill, Dorian/Iron Bull, ask!

I really want to send Fenris and Merrill on an undercover mission and have them work out their differences. Imagine Hawke's merry band of misfits hopping from place to place after DA2, spreading ridiculous rumors and trying to keep the world off Hawke (and Anders?)'s tail, between 9:37 and 9:40 (start of Inquisition).

Since I can't wait for DA4, give me an Inquisitor ready to track down Solas using all their elfy connections, trying to figure out how to infiltrate the Dread Wolf's rising army.

Drunk!Alistair ends up in the Inquisition, fellow alcoholic Dorian meddles? Cole learning to be human and performing little acts of kindness along the way?

Feel free to hit me with AUs too.

Mass Effect
Shepard clone? Shepard clone.

Ideas include: post-war slice-of-life focus on the Quarians and the Geth rebuilding Rannoch, or everyone banding together to rebuild the Citadel over Earth, stitching other places back together... mostly light fare since we're all still speculating on what's going to be the focus of the next ME game.

ships: Shepard/Garrus, f!Shep/Ashley, m!Shep/Kaidan, James Vega/Steve Cortez, Kolyat/Oriana, Jack/Miranda, Legion/Tali, Javik/Liara, ask!

Harry Potter
I'm not trying to financially support this franchise or the author-who-shall-not-be-named. That said, Harry/Draco still occupies a soft spot in my brain.

Eighth year AUs: the eighth years are shoved together under one 'house,' the Sorting Hat puts a disproportionate amount of first-years to fill the house and Malfoy learns to care for his flock; Hogwarts is still recovering and full of volatile/inexplicable magic...

EWE: Harry's an Auror and Malfoy's buried in bureaucracy in a side department (preferably something ridiculous); or the two of them work various other jobs (healers, cursebreakers, etc.), possible Auror partnership and snarking, dealing with cases and mysteries; viewing school gossip anew as Hogwarts professors/staff members; Andromeda and Teddy bringing the boys together over dinner; journalist!Draco witnesses the very public meltdown of Harry James Potter

I'm not as interested in the Marauder era, though I do have a soft spot for Remus Lupin/Severus Snape.

Miscellaneous
soulmates, strange locales and stranger locals (a la The Adventure Zone: Amnesty and Monster of the Week), fake dating, marriage of convenience, queerplatonic relationships, comedy duos, rivalships, former childhood friends, found families, Cowboy Bebop style space shenanigans, Mob Psycho 100, One Punch Man, Teen Titans, Good Omens, American Gods, Avatar: the Last Airbender, Pacific Rim, Elementary (TV), It Takes Two, Dream Daddy, Sable (game), isekai, going back in time for revenge, webtoons/manhua plotlines

Check my search for "original"/non-fandom plotlines here.

Last edited:
Webcomics that have currently taken over my brain, whose plots and character archetypes I would love to mess with using OCs:
  • My In-Laws are Obsessed with Me
  • Til Debt Do Us Part
  • Marry My Husband
  • Let's Get Divorced
  • For My Derelict Favorite
  • Divorcing My Tyrant Husband
  • I Wasn't the Cinderella
  • The Broken Ring: This Marriage Will Fail Anyway

Last edited:
hi, i'd love to do a byleth / linhardt RP if you're still looking! it's one of my OTPs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back