• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multi-Muse (Looking for RPers)

Rxrschxchs

Never Compromise
Hey! In search of other Roleplayers! (Apologies in advance, English is not my mother tongue.) Anyway, I'm searching for any Roleplayers either 1 on 1 or a group (doesn't matter) for RP.

Dragon Age (1-3)

Assassin's Creed (2-Unity) [Prefer AC3-Black Flag or Rogue]

LOTR

The Hobbit

Note: This was all I could remember, the bold ones are the ones I really want to do. And I can't think of any rules. I also can do characters from any of the things I listed. Just ask.

Hey, I would love to do with you. I can do a character from the last three and I can try to create a character for the bold ones if you could give me information on them

Sounds great to me!! Shall we get started? Let me clarify, I'm an experienced roleplayer but I'm new to this site so correct me where I get things wrong

[QUOTE="Lorelei Winchester]Sounds great to me!! Shall we get started? Let me clarify, I'm an experienced roleplayer but I'm new to this site so correct me where I get things wrong

[/QUOTE]
Hello!! So sorry for the lage reply Dx but if you are still up for the RP I will be able to discuss plots! :)

JustSmile said:
I'd love to try an Avatar the Last Airbender Rp!
Great! :) Shall we discuss a plot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back