• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (MultI-Fandom RP) Smash Brotherhood

Salex said:
"no... if they find out about this multi dimensional plain, information would leak to the public and riots would start... any phones?" he asks
" Then we won't tell them. After all, Phoenix Wright is with us as well and he's very good friends with Spiderman and Ryu over there. " pointed Mario.

sgtmickey said:
" Then we won't tell them. After all, Phoenix Wright is with us as well and he's very good friends with Spiderman and Ryu over there. " pointed Mario.
"oh... he is here.... how pleasant" he said while pinching the bridge of his nose

sgtmickey said:
" Well you don't have to talk to him if you don't like him Mr.Edgeworth "
"he is the reason of my change and outlook to the truth... but because of him, i also gain some.... unnecessary feelings... such as unease and uncertainty" he said

Salex said:
"he is the reason of my change and outlook to the truth... but because of him, i also gain some.... unnecessary feelings... such as unease and uncertainty" he said
" We'll draft him to the opposite sector if you two don't like each other and lowers morale...? " said Mario not so sure why the prim and proper Miles Edgeworth was losing his composure all of a sudden.

sgtmickey said:
" We'll draft him to the opposite sector if you two don't like each other and lowers morale...? " said Mario not so sure why the prim and proper Miles Edgeworth was losing his composure all of a sudden.
"we arent enemies... he is simply my... rival, he still holds great value to me as a friend, but i cannot even say his name..." he said returning to his normal composure

Salex said:
"we arent enemies... he is simply my... rival, he still holds great value to me as a friend, but i cannot even say his name..." he said returning to his normal composure
" Oh okay, I'm guessing you two got a Gary Oak and Ash Ketchum thing goin' on so I'll let you two settle that between yourselves. He's also with Athena Cykes, I didn't think they would but they're pretty good at fighting. "

sgtmickey said:
" Oh okay, I'm guessing you two got a Gary Oak and Ash Ketchum thing goin' on so I'll let you two settle that between yourselves. He's also with Athena Cykes, I didn't think they would but they're pretty good at fighting. "
"i wouldn't doubt it... wright has survived much to the impossible, he is a man of surprises which is something i simply can't predict... so when is our next mission" he asked

Salex said:
"i wouldn't doubt it... wright has survived much to the impossible, he is a man of surprises which is something i simply can't predict... so when is our next mission" he asked
sgtmickey said:
Link walked back. "I finished the issue in the fire kingdom. Some dragon I guess." Seeing edgeworth he looked at him. "...Why are you dressed so formal?"

Otakubeats said:
Link walked back. "I finished the issue in the fire kingdom. Some dragon I guess." Seeing edgeworth he looked at him. "...Why are you dressed so formal?"
"i am a prosecutor, i am required to dress this formally" he said "my name is miles edgeworth, prosecutor at law" he said

Salex said:
"i am a prosecutor, i am required to dress this formally" he said "my name is miles edgeworth, prosecutor at law" he said
"I'm Link. Hero of Time. I take it you're new right?"

Otakubeats said:
"I'm Link. Hero of Time. I take it you're new right?"
sgtmickey said:
" New as the fluuuuu*burp* " said Rick Sanchez the inventor as he walked past
"yes i am quite new here.... and the flu wasnt so new at all mr... excuse me, who are you if i may ask" he said

sgtmickey said:
The small little robot guided her to a teleporter and brought her back to the base, he passed a few guys while holding her hand until finally getting her to her very own room with a Rebel Symbol painted on the wall, a few medical droids were already waiting for her!
Mizelia followed the robot to a teleporter and ended in the base. Being guided to a room with a symbol unknown to her. "Hm..." She takes a look around the room. After some time she puts her bag on the ground and takes her first aid kit out of it and places it on a shelf. "Now a steady supply of aditional medical equipment like kolto and a one or two kolto tanks and I can work even better." She looks towards the symbol again.

Salex said:
"yes i am quite new here.... and the flu wasnt so new at all mr... excuse me, who are you if i may ask" he said
" Riiiiick!!!!!!!!!!! " he drank some booze and burped loudly, spit particles flying everywhere. He began drinking again as he walked away, " I'm gonna go make some shtuff in mah lab! "

Donder172 said:
Mizelia followed the robot to a teleporter and ended in the base. Being guided to a room with a symbol unknown to her. "Hm..." She takes a look around the room. After some time she puts her bag on the ground and takes her first aid kit out of it and places it on a shelf. "Now a steady supply of aditional medical equipment like kolto and a one or two kolto tanks and I can work even better." She looks towards the symbol again.
A tiny little monkey walked up to her, it was none other than Diddy Kong, he clapped his hands and pointed to her, " You needed something? K-Kolto tanks you said? I can go get ya some! "

no slide

tumblr_lo8sgpBK9m1qbvovho1_500.gif

OOC

Wow, am i late ! Sorry about that.

5ffb5776f0058151e0f4226be0ad13a6a4d15a12_hq.gif

Status

She is currently happy.

3098227151_1_3_tTG49nUI.gif

Other Information

As Hitomi's heart gets stronger over time, her feats will become more and more greater. Now she noticed Maleficient, and can sense Darkness offically.

Hitomi said:

tumblr_npjk3dQfN31ra1qr3o1_500.gif

Hitomi was walking back to the Smash Brotherhood after her successful mission. She did not necessarily know whether or not doing a solo mission was the best idea. Maybe Mickey & them would be mad if she decided to go solo. It was not because she hated people, it was not definitely that. She is just an anti-social girl who essentially is not usually the sociable type unless necessary. As she was walking in, she noticed several people. One was a lawyer, who she did not know, one was Link, and the other she also did not recognize. Slowly walking up to them, She asked this as she advanced : " Umm...May i as who are you all ? " She said nervously, wondering how they would react.

tumblr_lo8sgpBK9m1qbvovho1_500.gif

OOC

Wow, am i late ! Sorry about that.

5ffb5776f0058151e0f4226be0ad13a6a4d15a12_hq.gif

Status

She is currently happy.

3098227151_1_3_tTG49nUI.gif

Other Information

As Hitomi's heart gets stronger over time, her feats will become more and more greater. Now she noticed Maleficient, and can sense Darkness offically.

Link waved. "Link."

sgtmickey said:
A tiny little monkey walked up to her, it was none other than Diddy Kong, he clapped his hands and pointed to her, " You needed something? K-Kolto tanks you said? I can go get ya some! "
"I need one or two kolto tanks and clean kolto as well as a small supply, kolto is useless after some time, so I need a supply of it. I can get that, there is only one planet where kolto can be produced: Manaan. While it is not necessary for the moment, it can be very useful."

Light brown Act 4

-the massacre of the red mushroom

:light brown"battle report goomba":Goomba: sir we have lost 500 of our solider while we killed 5000 of there army my king"

:Light brown"what has we not taken of the mushroom kingdom"Goomba we has taken all of the mushroom kingdom but Luigi mansion and princess peach castle:Light brown writes letter to princess peach:

dear princess peach

i have no interest in capturing you

here is my offer

surrender the castle

and i will let you leave for the smash brotherhood base

signed Light brown

*send the letter*

*princess peach fly away in a ship*

*when she get the letter*

-the final battle for the mushroom kingdom

Light brown:Luigi surrender there is no hope left for mushroom kingdom

Luigi:I will never surrender to you

:Light brown:then it time to fight

*light try to stab Luigi*Luigi block and break light arm in the fighting and kick light into a wall"

Luigi:"your done light give up"Light crawls toward the death note and grab it*Light rest again the wall in great pain*

Light"writes Luigi name in death note"Light:"I surrender":Luigi"good I going to bring into the mushroom kingdom prison

Light:"i do not think so Luigi"9,8,7:Luigi "why are you counting"Light "because that how many second till you are dead"

4,3,2,1 Luigi:"I do not feel anything":Light "must be a couple of second off"*Luigi dies by heart attack*

light grab some healing mushroom to get rid of pain and make cast from Luigi shirt

Light:"winning taste so sweet"

Seth glanced at Shadow, "I take it 'Pitoo' isn't having too good of a day, eh? Got laughed at, center of a joke, got slapped in the face.... I think we should get going before somehow he falls out of a window or something." He barked a laugh, then asked, "Where do you think we should go? Kidnap someone? Rescue someone?" He heads back to the screen, typing in a random idea, then watched, amused, as a 2D pixelated figure appeared on the screen, almost walked into the edge of the screen, and bonked into something invisible. "Alright, x-coordinate a bit to the right..." Seth changes a few commands on the screen.

@sgtmickey @Otakubeats

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back