• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (MultI-Fandom RP) Smash Brotherhood

Cell dismissed their remarks "Well your willingness to comply is appreciated but if you'd be so kind as to tell me how to get from here to there... Oh and dead or not if you're lying i'll make examples out of you..." He said looking at them with a smug grin. He supposed after he disposed of the Earth's filth he could leave behind some humans to live in fear of him letting little rebellions happen so he could snuff them out for his amusal. I was one thing to die forgotten but to be remembered to have died at the hands of that weakling Mr.Satan was truely unacceptable and the other inhabitants of hell liked to bring it up frequently when they thought he couldn't hear. He sighed and decided he would have plenty of time to decide what to do with Earth after his victory.

@sgtmickey

"What..." Shu holds a letter in his hand. It's a letter from the Smash Brotherhood. "Join... what?" He sighed and looks up at the ceiling of his room. "Is this kind of a joke? Or is this some religious group?" He red the letter and scratches his head. After a few seconds, he grabbed a pencil from his desk and signed the letter. Nothing happened. "Well... some kind of joke..." he shrugged and stood up from his desk chair, as he suddenly vanished and reappeared in the Smash Brotherhood Base. "W-What?" Shu looks confused. "Where..."

@sgtmickey

Otakubeats said:
"Sure. Long as he isn't causing trouble I'm game for whatever you need." Link may have the tri-force of courage, but loyalty to his friends was a strong trait in his personality. He'd do anything to help out friends.
Mario pushed the cute ape up to Link, the ape tilted his head and then offered up his hand to shake as he had a fancy watch equipped on his wrist as he smiled up at his new boss. " Again, we have a hero database so feel free to request for a hero, they'll teleport to you right away to help you on missions. "

ManyFaces said:
Cell dismissed their remarks "Well your willingness to comply is appreciated but if you'd be so kind as to tell me how to get from here to there... Oh and dead or not if you're lying i'll make examples out of you..." He said looking at them with a smug grin. He supposed after he disposed of the Earth's filth he could leave behind some humans to live in fear of him letting little rebellions happen so he could snuff them out for his amusal. I was one thing to die forgotten but to be remembered to have died at the hands of that weakling Mr.Satan was truely unacceptable and the other inhabitants of hell liked to bring it up frequently when they thought he couldn't hear. He sighed and decided he would have plenty of time to decide what to do with Earth after his victory.

@sgtmickey
Bubbles and Gregory waved to him as he they guided him to the teleporter and led him to Gohan, unfortunately the whole crew was with him, and in a surprising turn of events, Buu himself was hanging out with the crew chowing down on some snacks, apparently the characters were all buddy buddy now including the once evil Freiza!

Rayischo said:
"What..." Shu holds a letter in his hand. It's a letter from the Smash Brotherhood. "Join... what?" He sighed and looks up at the ceiling of his room. "Is this kind of a joke? Or is this some religious group?" He red the letter and scratches his head. After a few seconds, he grabbed a pencil from his desk and signed the letter. Nothing happened. "Well... some kind of joke..." he shrugged and stood up from his desk chair, as he suddenly vanished and reappeared in the Smash Brotherhood Base. "W-What?" Shu looks confused. "Where..."
@sgtmickey
Mario turned to Shu and caught his breath, " Alright, welcome to the smash brotherhood. We stop bad guys...please tell me you read the form... "

sgtmickey said:
Mario turned to Shu and caught his breath, " Alright, welcome to the smash brotherhood. We stop bad guys...please tell me you read the form... "
Shu still looks confused. He looks around him, looking for something. "OK where are the Cameras..." Shu said as his eyes widened. "Wait... that isn't a joke..." he looks at Mario Witz widened eyes. "Yeah, I've red this letter, but I thought it was a joke..." he sighed. "So, stopping Bad guys? What do you mean by 'bad guys'?" He looks serious.

Cell couldn't help but freeze once he saw how many people were around. He spotted the creature known as Majin Buu and remembered Goku defeating him and he had given him a run for his money, but what really surprised him was Frieza. He had been dominantly made up from the space tyrant and now he appeared to have gone soft. Cell felt sick at seeing all this tranquility and happiness"Utterly sickening so called terror of the universe and great emperor in kahoots with monkey filth as if nothing were wrong" he sneered at everyone and shot a cold glare at Gohan "Well boy I see you've gotten older which probably means you're stronger too... I'm here for round two brat!" He exclaimed calling Gohan out, he could figure out what to do with the others after his defeat. Cell was already taking a defensive stance as he wanted to know just how strong Gohan had gotten.

@sgtmickey

Rayischo said:
Shu still looks confused. He looks around him, looking for something. "OK where are the Cameras..." Shu said as his eyes widened. "Wait... that isn't a joke..." he looks at Mario Witz widened eyes. "Yeah, I've red this letter, but I thought it was a joke..." he sighed. "So, stopping Bad guys? What do you mean by 'bad guys'?" He looks serious.
" Murderers, robbers, just overall bad people! " he said as he walked backwards and began typing away at battle strategies of what to do in case of this and that. He then ran his gloves through his hair, " Why does no one take these seriously? I engineer the things to look real yet magic enough! "

sgtmickey said:
" Murderers, robbers, just overall bad people! " he said as he walked backwards and began typing away at battle strategies of what to do in case of this and that. He then ran his gloves through his hair, " Why does no one take these seriously? I engineer the things to look real yet magic enough! "
"Maybe no one takes this seriously cause it is somehow unbelievable..." he said and smiled. "Well... where am I actually? And what do I have to do now? Did you call me for a specific reason?" He still smiles.

sgtmickey said:
Mario pushed the cute ape up to Link, the ape tilted his head and then offered up his hand to shake as he had a fancy watch equipped on his wrist as he smiled up at his new boss. " Again, we have a hero database so feel free to request for a hero, they'll teleport to you right away to help you on missions. "
(Srry was slep)

Link shook the little guys hand. "C'mon bud, let's go get stuff done." He headed toward the warp room.

ManyFaces said:
Cell couldn't help but freeze once he saw how many people were around. He spotted the creature known as Majin Buu and remembered Goku defeating him and he had given him a run for his money, but what really surprised him was Frieza. He had been dominantly made up from the space tyrant and now he appeared to have gone soft. Cell felt sick at seeing all this tranquility and happiness"Utterly sickening so called terror of the universe and great emperor in kahoots with monkey filth as if nothing were wrong" he sneered at everyone and shot a cold glare at Gohan "Well boy I see you've gotten older which probably means you're stronger too... I'm here for round two brat!" He exclaimed calling Gohan out, he could figure out what to do with the others after his defeat. Cell was already taking a defensive stance as he wanted to know just how strong Gohan had gotten.
@sgtmickey
Unfortunately for Cell, not only were the villains here but Zeno was there with his creepy smile, Popo, all the creeps were hanging around. Coincidentally another Cell was there playing cards with Master Roshi. Gohan glanced over at the different Cell that had just threatened him and tilted his head, " Cell again? " Buu shrugged and zapped his legs turning them into chocolate. They all continued to converse as Gohan just walked up to him and tossed him into the ocean.

Cell cried out in surprise after his legs were turned into chocolate and he lost feeling in them luckily he didn't need to breath. He easily snapped both of his own legs off only to grow them back, no sooner he blasted out of the water. He took a deep breath and stared at the ocean focusing until he had made a huge tsunami wave "The rest of you stay out of this i'm only here for Gohan right now!" He shouted down right before he released the huge wave from his control and sent it towards the island. He would not have his revenge interfered with. "Don't tell me you need others to fight for you Gohan!" He called out smugly.

@sgtmickey (Also Cell can't sense god ki so he knows not of the power of Zeno or any other God's)

Light brown (Act One)

"pick up letter"

(thinks)"what is a smash brotherhood?". Light Brown say "hey Ryuk,check this letter out"

Ryuk:"do not sign that letter no matter what you do" Light say "why should i not do that":

Ryuk then say:"if you sign that letter we will go to a different dimension"

Light:you only say that because you did not want to go to a dimension without apples

Ryuk:"light look like you got it right,i guess."."Light hear a knock at the door"

police:"open up this is the police":L lawiet"light surrender everyone knows you are Kira"

light"writes name in letter"

get to the other dimension

light thinks:"Where is Ryuk and where am I?"

knock on the door of the smash brotherhood building

Light:say hello anyone there?

dwarfking1999 said:
Light brown (Act One)
"pick up letter"

(thinks)"what is a smash brotherhood?". Light Brown say "hey Ryuk,check this letter out"

Ryuk:"do not sign that letter no matter what you do" Light say "why should i not do that":

Ryuk then say:"if you sign that letter we will go to a different dimension"

Light:you only say that because you did not want to go to a dimension without apples

Ryuk:"light look like you got it right,i guess."."Light hear a knock at the door"

police:"open up this is the police":L lawiet"light surrender everyone knows you are Kira"

light"writes name in letter"

get to the other dimension

light thinks:"Where is Ryuk and where am I?"

knock on the door of the smash brotherhood building

Light:say hello anyone there?
A tiny little robot answers the door and waves at them, he then took them by the coat tail and cutely guided them to the hub room which was filled to the brim with odd looking characters and other oddities which would definitely make any normal person turn their head.

ManyFaces said:
Cell cried out in surprise after his legs were turned into chocolate and he lost feeling in them luckily he didn't need to breath. He easily snapped both of his own legs off only to grow them back, no sooner he blasted out of the water. He took a deep breath and stared at the ocean focusing until he had made a huge tsunami wave "The rest of you stay out of this i'm only here for Gohan right now!" He shouted down right before he released the huge wave from his control and sent it towards the island. He would not have his revenge interfered with. "Don't tell me you need others to fight for you Gohan!" He called out smugly.
@sgtmickey (Also Cell can't sense god ki so he knows not of the power of Zeno or any other God's)
Gohan shrugged, " Well...yeah? If there's anything that you learn when going up against an ultra powerful being in this world, it's not doing it alone? You know how many times Krillin died running in all alone. " Krillin began to sweat and step backwards, " Thanks for that Gohan... " he said as he kicked the ground. " Cell, you feel like fighting Cell? " the other cell wiped his beak-like mouth as he shrugged, " But I already ate my fair share of androids! "

Rayischo said:
"Maybe no one takes this seriously cause it is somehow unbelievable..." he said and smiled. "Well... where am I actually? And what do I have to do now? Did you call me for a specific reason?" He still smiles.
@sgtmickey

sgtmickey said:
" Just because we need all the help we can get in helping out the universe! "
Shu sighed. "Alright... but where should I help? I'm still a bit confused. I need to know what I have to do..." he smiled. "Well you could give me a mission or something. Send me anywhere where help is needed right now.

he was sipping his tea as usual on his seat in his office. he was waiting for a case to be assigned in as he had none since he returned. suddenly gumshoe barges into his office "sir! si-" "yes detective?" "found this in the mail sir" "put it there at my desk please, thank you detective" he said before the detective saluting and leaving the office. he puts down his tea and puts up the paper. he starts reading and his eyes widen. "interesting..." he said before standing up and packing his suitcase up. he then writes a letter and submits it to the PIC for a few days off and he then returns his office to sit down. he signs it and suddenly, he was a few kilometer away from the base, just enough to see the silhouette of the base "what the.... something isn't right" he said. using logic, he thinks on his next action "i should look for an intelligent life form, who knows where i am" he said as he looks onto the base and starts walking to it

@sgtmickey

Salex said:
he was sipping his tea as usual on his seat in his office. he was waiting for a case to be assigned in as he had none since he returned. suddenly gumshoe barges into his office "sir! si-" "yes detective?" "found this in the mail sir" "put it there at my desk please, thank you detective" he said before the detective saluting and leaving the office. he puts down his tea and puts up the paper. he starts reading and his eyes widen. "interesting..." he said before standing up and packing his suitcase up. he then writes a letter and submits it to the PIC for a few days off and he then returns his office to sit down. he signs it and suddenly, he was a few kilometer away from the base, just enough to see the silhouette of the base "what the.... something isn't right" he said. using logic, he thinks on his next action "i should look for an intelligent life form, who knows where i am" he said as he looks onto the base and starts walking to it
@sgtmickey
Link had been walking away from the base towards the warp station. Seeing the strange man with spiked hair, he looked at him for a moment. He found it odd that this newcomer was dressed in a suit and tie, yet to this man he must look weird as well.

Otakubeats said:
Link had been walking away from the base towards the warp station. Seeing the strange man with spiked hair, he looked at him for a moment. He found it odd that this newcomer was dressed in a suit and tie, yet to this man he must look weird as well.
he was about to walk to the base before he saw a man... wearing something that usually is seen in conference for geeks he usually never goes to. he pulls out his prosecutor badge and walks to the man "excuse me... where am i?" he asked

Salex said:
he was about to walk to the base before he saw a man... wearing something that usually is seen in conference for geeks he usually never goes to. he pulls out his prosecutor badge and walks to the man "excuse me... where am i?" he asked
He looked at him. "The smash HQ." If the man paid attention, he'd see link's pointed ears.

Otakubeats said:
He looked at him. "The smash HQ." If the man paid attention, he'd see link's pointed ears.
"hhmmm... nice ear props i suppose, i do not mean to be quite disrespectful but what is this... "smash" orginization?" he said as he put his prosecutor badge on his suit "my name is miles edgeworth, prosecutor at law"

Salex said:
"hhmmm... nice ear props i suppose, i do not mean to be quite disrespectful but what is this... "smash" orginization?" he said as he put his prosecutor badge on his suit "my name is miles edgeworth, prosecutor at law"
@Otakubeats

Salex said:
"...Prop? They're real...and didn't you read the invite?" He offered a hand. "Link." He gave no last name, only this word.

Otakubeats said:
"...Prop? They're real...and didn't you read the invite?" He offered a hand. "Link." He gave no last name, only this word.
he looked at the man in confusion.... he rarely handshaked anyone, so he wouldnt even shake a stranger's hands who he didnt know fully yet. he then looks to the base "hhmm... i did, i thought it was fake... so you are real?" he asks still calm, he was thinking in his brain using logic to think how to get back to the prosecutor buulding or even contact anyone, even gumshoe would do

Users who are viewing this thread

Back