• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

chupacabrra

Hello hello all!

I'm very much new here but with the loss of Omegle (😭) I find myself in need of new ways to get my RP fix. I've been rping for probably 10+ years now, fandom and oc worlds alike, and love both paragraph and the whole text-based styles. I'm on discord and a few other places if those are easier for you, just send me a message and I'd absolutely love to discuss any of my fandoms/ships with you!

Fandoms:
Hannibal (TV) - Hannigram, Chilly Willy
Harry Potter - Wolfstar, Rosekiller, Jegulus
Good Omens - Ineffable Husbands
OFMD - Gentlebeard
Stranger Things - Steddie
Baldur's Gate 3 - Bloodweave, Durgetash (also very open to oc/oc pairings here!!)
Resident Evil - Wintersberg
Game of Thrones - Thramsay
Sherlock (TV) - Mormor
Marvel - Lokius
James Bond - 00Q
Alice in Borderland - Niragi/Chishiya
LotR/Hobbit - Bagginshield
Detroit: Become Human - Any and all
Anything Star Wars related (mostly prequel era)

I love a whole range of different plot styles; fluff, angst, AUs, even dead dove stuff, it's all good with me!

Last edited:
Hello hello all!

I'm very much new here but with the loss of Omegle (😭) I find myself in need of new ways to get my RP fix. I've been rping for probably 10+ years now, fandom and oc worlds alike, and love both paragraph and the whole text-based styles. I'm on discord and a few other places if those are easier for you, just send me a message and I'd absolutely love to discuss any of my fandoms/ships with you!

Fandoms:
OFMD - Gentlebeard
Baldur's Gate 3 - Bloodweave, Durgetash (also very open to oc/oc pairings here!!)
Sherlock (TV) - Mormor
Marvel - Lokius
James Bond - 00Q

I love a whole range of different plot styles; fluff, angst, AUs, even dead dove stuff, it's all good with me!
I’m well versed in Hannibal, Good Omens, and Steddie! I’d love to talk about a rp :)

Hey I'd be interested in:
Hannibal (TV) - Hannigram (though haven't watched it in a hot sec so might be a bit rusty)
Harry Potter - Wolfstar (could also do jegulus, generally do prefer to play sirius but am fine with anything)
Good Omens - Ineffable Husbands (Yes! Cute, would love Crowley but could also play azira)
Stranger Things - Steddie (they are cuties aren't they?)
Baldur's Gate 3 - (also very open to oc/oc pairings here!!) (Gotta be honest love gortesh but haven't finished arc 3 yet and don't want to spoil myself haha)
Resident Evil - Wintersberg (OML I LOVE THIS PAIRING!!! Would love playing or fav faceless guy but open to playing heisenberg too)
LotR/Hobbit -open for anything
Anything Star Wars related

HI
i love bloodweave, bagginshield, dbh (reed900 mostly) and star wars! seriously up for anything if you are still up for it

Hello hello all!

Fandoms:
OFMD - Gentlebeard
Sherlock (TV) - Mormor
Marvel - Lokius
James Bond - 00Q

BLOODWEAVE 💳💥💳💥

Hello hello all!

Fandoms:
OFMD - Gentlebeard
Sherlock (TV) - Mormor
Marvel - Lokius
James Bond - 00Q

I’m interested in rping good omens if you’re still looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back