• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [multi-fandom] Naruto, Dune, ATLA, Horror....

Goul-zone

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* INTRODUCTION *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Hello! I'm Gal, and here's where I'll talk about myself, my writing, and what I expect in an RP partner. (SPOILER: It's not much.)
First of all, I'm 27, and it's very important to me that you're over 21+ please. I am a lady and use she/her pronouns, but I have no preference for your gender, so please don't feel like you even have to mention it if you don't want to.
I've been writing for over a decade, and write in multiple paragraphs per reply. (Usually three to six as an average.) I don't mind how much experience you have, but I really would like to avoid super short replies that don't give me much to work with. Otherwise, don't be self conscious about your writing. I'm not fussy.

DOUBLING IS SUPER IMPORTANT TO ME

BONUS POINT: I'm ghost-friendly. I get that sometimes the muse just leaves you, or life stuff comes up. No hard feelings, and didn't feel bad about reaching out to me in the future even if you've ghosted me in the past.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* FANDOMS *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Naruto:
Kakashi x OC.
OC x OC
I have an OC team that I'd really love to write, if writing more than one OC is something you'd be down for.
For your half of the RP, I can write any canon character for you, with only Sasuke and Neji as my exceptions. (Sorry, I don't like them much and I feel like I wouldn't do them justice!)
OC x OC
Specifically, an entirely original 'Team Avatar' with our own plot.

Dune:
Paul Atreides x Feyd-Rautha
Feyd-Rautha x OC [PLATONIC]

I don't actually know what I'm looking for when it comes to Dune. Throw ideas at me. Something original? Something with the canon characters? Paul/Feyd-Rautha is only one idea.

Horror:
Jason Voorhees x OC [PLATONIC]
Bubba Sawyer x OC [PLATONIC]
Adam Faulkner-Stanheigh x OC [PLATONIC]
Amanda Young x OC

i'm game to write kakashi for you if you're good with writing gaara.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back