• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Multi device sign in

Hmmm, I'm not a power mac user. You might need to try Googling the cookie settings as suggested above. That's the likeliest fix.

Switching between devices is a little odd.  I have a desktop, a smartphone, and a tablet.  I use Chrome on all three and am logged in with the same Gmail account on all three.  I can switch back and forth between tablet and desktop with no problem.  (And they remember that I'm in Dark with the crest background on my desktop and Dark with the Witcher background on my tablet.)  Logging in on my phone logs me out of both tablet and desktop, and vice versa, and it remembers that I'm in Color Me on the phone.

It's been suggested that it has something to do with cookies and/or linked accounts, but I don't know enough about such things to know myself.

Also, I've never been logged off just by elapsed time, so I don't know what's causing that.  Has anyone else experienced this?

I stay logged on for forever if I select 'Remember Me'.  If I do not select 'Remember Me' when I first log in and so much as close out of the last RpNation tab on my browser, the site logs me out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back