• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [MTR] Medieval Times Roleplay | Open

Emmelyne

My brain has too many tabs open.
ᴡʜʏ, ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ғᴇʟʟᴏᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀs!

Welcome to a Classical Medieval Times Roleplay Area! I am welcome to have you join as long as you can follow the overall rules and expectations for the Roleplay!
For the player mass, I want to have at least Three people or more to join this roleplay. This is because I want multiple interactions throughout the roleplay and to also not only have a 1x1 since that can get boring.

Feel free to ask questions in Brackets! '[] / {} / ||/ ()' to talk OOC'ly. If we need to, I will freely and happily make a new form so we can have the Roleplaying and then the OOC talk.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------✮-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Overall Rules:
1. Please, for the love of god do not go into this roleplay being a somewhat what people would call 'Furries', half human and or half animal unless it is part of your character development:

{I can allow Orges, and other species such as dragons, elves, and or maybe wolf if it is really that important to you. But, you need to have more characteristics than just you having dog ears and a tail.}

2. Please have lots of Creativity during making your character. If you don't like your character, MAKE YOURSELF love your character by adding your own tweaks as long as it dosesn't have such an overpowering experience. I will not accept gods, goddesses, and or anything more powerful or something that can be overpowering to other people. You can worship, I have no problem with that.

3. Please, use full sentences. I want someone that can be as descriptive as possible. I am NOT saying go full 20 paragraphs describing your character getting up from his bed to the shower.

4. And please, have fun! Be logical and be happy! I understand that life may get in the way but PLEASE put some love into this work! Some people may be roleplaying on even after you get off!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------✮-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still Interested? Please read the lore that I have to offer next!

The Kingdom of Anvora can be best described as a time period between the Medieval Ages and the start of the Renaissance before firearms was introduced. Magic exists and is a very sought after skill, with magic users being one of the most powerful figures in society.
It is not uncommon to find wizards as advisors to great kings. The Kingdom enjoys alliances and friendly relations with its neighboring kingdoms, however, there are a few that would like to see the kingdom fall and conquered. The non-human races namely elves and dwarves stick to their own mostly and rarely interfere with the dealings of humans. They do enjoy good trade relations with them but the political matters do not interest them.
However, for the right 'price', they may be persuaded to join forces. The question is, who will it be?
The Dragons in the northern mountain ranges are known to make trips down from their roosts up on the mighty peaks, swooping down to take an animal or two to hunt and feed. Rare it may be, sometimes they can be found in the lowlands going about their business. Few have seen them, even fewer have met them and lived to tell the tale.

With the political struggle for power an ever-present threat, the greatest challenge the kingdom has to face is the absence of their King and Queen. Can the kingdom be saved, or will the enemies prevail sending the Kingdom into ruin?

Character Sheets:​
Name:
Race:
Magic Skill / List if in use:
Inventory / Weaponary:
Skills / And or Disabilities:
Bio [1 Paragraph at least]:
Parents / If any:
Pets / Animals:
Extra:

Photo's are highly recomemended, but are not nessicarry. If you do not have a photo, you must describe what your character looks like with height, eye color, ect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back