• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mrs. Evans' School for the Gifted

Rhea was the same, and as of now she was forced to take Greek Literature to earn the credits she avoided in middle school. The demigod didn't want to go to class, they were learning about dieties and demigods this week and the entire time she sat there she kept thinking of her curse. The mermaid sighed internally, looking towards the clock and grabbing her bag. "Greek Literature, second floor." She said looking back at Lilith. Rhea smiled, glad to have made conversation with someone who had no bias about her. It was comforting. "I hope I'll see you at the game tonight, at least during halftime." She said before standing, adjusting her uniform and spandex accordingly.

( mentioned: @TheCandyEmo )

tumblr_n7so19pwh21shh4jso1_500.gif
Once Az was sure Raisa made her way to class, to keep close eyes on Sorren, Azalea made her way through hallways until she got to Stats and Probs. She entered, even if it was early and she took a seat, in the near back. It's not like she actually cared, not about school, not about grades. Only the people she toyed with and used for her own purposes. 

Sorren would be be a problem here. He was too nosy, too curious. And almost slightly intimidating. Perhaps. She'd have to test it, dig through his mind the next time he was close. Azalea drummed her fingers against the desk impatiently, waiting for class or the bell to ring. 

Eventually, the teacher for his class showed up and began spurting excuses about why he was late as he fumbled with the keys to unlock the door, Sorren just rolled his eyes as the door was opened and he slipped past the dishevelled man to take a seat at the back. The room was well-designed for a school and had the latest state of the art equipment ready to be used, that was partly why he enjoyed scientific subjects so much; also because he could 'accidentally' spill things on people who decided to test his patience, although that rarely happened, he mostly kept his cool. Sorren had taken out the essentials he needed for the class ahead and was waiting for a minute or two before people started to pile into the classroom.

The room was bustling with people before long and some other students whom Sorren knew well came to sit by him. The group chatted about the usual things and made the odd comment about the beginnings of their days. Sorren joined in on the small talk for a while but mostly chatted with his close friend Kalin, talking about things varying from: his little sister, Kaname, and how even though she is only 12 years old she is the feistiest little shit he had ever met, the ongoing inside joke that Sorren had hospitalised a fellow junior on accident by running into him on the track field, and that the Hybrid was expected to ace this class. The idle chatter continued until the class started to quieten down and the lesson officially began.

He was a keen learner, it brought Sorren immense joy to be knowledgeable, he liked to all about diverse things and not just things that were required of him. He was paying attention to the class at hand and was taking down notes accordingly with speed and precision. Sorren subconsciously ran a hand through his hair and couldn't shake the feeling of being constantly watched, he surveyed the classroom with a watchful eye and stared at the people in front of him - Sorren assumed most people were just nervous or restless and had to keep averting their eyes or moving position. The feeling wouldn't go away though and so whoever turned around every once in a while he kept eye contact with and listened to their heartbeats, most of his peers just felt uncomfortable maintaining his gaze for a few seconds and promptly turned back around. However, one thing stood out to him, when he glanced at Raisa her heartbeat increased rapidly and she quickly turned back to face the front. A racing heartbeat could mean many things but in this case Sorren assumed it was due to her panicking, he raised one of his eyebrows curiously, "That is...unusual", he thought to himself as he tapped an index finger on his desk.

The lesson carried on in the same manner until the class was paired off to do an experiment, luckily the teacher allowed the students to pick their own partners and had already demonstrated the experiment to the whole class before setting them off on the task. As he collected the necessary equipment, Sorren made sure to slyly manoeuvre over to where Raisa was preparing and before she could say anything Sorren shifted his eyes from their emerald green to crystal amber. He got close to her and spoke in a hushed voice while staring into her eyes, compelleing her; a perk from his vampiric side.

"Tell me why you had such an unusual reaction to me looking at you?"

"Azalea Silvers told me to watch you. Closely. I got scared that you would notice me and that she would use her dirt on me", the girl spoke in a calm and clear voice, the compulsion had almost brainwashed her to where she just did exactly what the Hybrid said. A grin began to curve up his lips, Sorren never expected the dark-haired whisper to be this deceitful but he shouldn't have been surprised. "Well, well, well", he mumbled to himself with a soft chuckle and then issued a command to Raisa.

"After this class you are going to find Azalea Silvers, blow her a kiss, and tell her to try harder. Then after however that conversation goes you are going to text me and tell me everything you know about her. Now though, you are going to forget this conversation and me ever looking at you in this class".

Sorren's eyes shifted back to normal and with that he wrote his number on a scrap of paper and slipped it into the sophomores pocket. Sorren then returned to his place at the back of the classroom, Raisa continued working like nothing had happened. The lesson went on without a hitch, the students completed the experiment and took down the needed results. Sitting back in his seat and listening to the teacher, Sorren acted the part of model student as he waited for class to end.

@DarknessSpirit (I hope you don't mind that I used Raisa!)

Sean spent his entire morning laying in bed. The cafeteria never served anything he liked so he just spent the extra time sleeping. It was the best way to spend it in his opinion. After a quick stretch and shower, he threw on his usual button up shirt, navy blue jacket, and faded black jeans. He whipped his damp hair back in a manner that left it slightly tousled with boyish charm. A smiled at Sean lips as he exited his room. "Let the day begin."

He walked up the many staircases headed for Obscure Biology; the class had got its name from the random creatures and obscure environments they studied. It was a fun class though. Sean enjoyed studying things that most considered trivial; they were usually the funnest topics. With these thoughts in his head he hadn't noticed the two students he was walking incredibly close behind, accidentally stepping on the heel of the boy. "Oops, my bad, I guess I was just too lost in my thoughts. And," his gaze shifted to the blonde girl with a playful smile. "i always seemed to become dazed when in the midst of natural beauty."

@raddish @Aquaria Wolf

Andromeda was taken aback, she blushed and gave the boy a timid smile. "It's okay." She said with a cheery grin. The siren paid no extra attention to the compliment, though it did leave a pink hue in her cheeks. She did reach out for Aleks' hand to stop him, they had more than enough time to get to class. "I don't think I've seen you around here before." She admitted, though she has. Last year Sean was her one-sight wonder. She didn't remember her friends giggling about how she stared at him for a whole ten seconds before slipping on ice and falling. Andromeda walked backwards, talking to the boy. "You've got a science class too?"

( mentioned: @Deadly Darkness )

He smiled at the blush that set on her face. "Well I know I've seen you." He said with a grin. Though he wasn't absolutely familiar with her, he had seen her occasionally in the halls. Of course that didn't really account for anything considering he noticed everyone in the hallways, but he figured the thought that he had noticed her would make her smile. Sean wasn't necessarily a player, he simply liked complimenting girls to make them smile and giggle. He nodded as she asked about his class. "I do, but unfortunately you're not in it." A child like smile set on his face as he watched her walk backwards. 

@raddish

He didn't need to explain farther. Andromeda interpreted his comment the way she thought fit. People knew who she was. It was false flattery on her part. She took occasional glances behind her to make sure she wasn't going to trip. "It's unfortunate how they separate the students, isn't it?" She asked, suddenly tripping over her own two feet. She fell into a backward somersalt, standing on her feet and brushing her shoulder off. "I meant to do that." She chuckled, turning around and facing forward. Andromeda was a gymnast, but that was anything but graceful.

(Of course not! It's totally okay, she's not my character, just an NPC lol)

tumblr_n7so19pwh21shh4jso1_500.gif

Azalea texted constantly throughout the class. She could gain all the knowledge she needed and more with just a peak into the teachers mind. The teacher droned on, review on things she'd understood by now. Half the class was falling asleep when a particular text surprised her, from a witch "friend" of hers. She'd totally forgotten about Cat until now. 

Hi. 

Azalea sighed, annoyed anc bored by pointless conversation, but texted back nonetheless. Although she wasn't the kindest. 

What?

Sorry... just wondering if you said something to Raisa? She's always so talkative, but today she's jittery and nervous. You kinda have that effect on ppl lol. 

I told her to watch someone. That's all. 

Oooooooh. That explains it. Was it Sorren? She practically had her eyes glued to him, it was hard not to notice lol

Azalea was basically punching her phone as she angrily punched the keyboard on her phone with her fingers. She'd told Raisa to be discreet. 

That idiot, I told her to be discreet. Has he noticed? 

Uhhhhh I don't know. I mean I saw them talking earlier for a short moment, his back was too me though soooooo idk. 

Azalea nearly slammed her phone on her desk. Damnit. She should've known not to use Raisa, the girl was as bright as lizard. What could he have said to her? Azaleas eyes narrowed. What if she opened her mouth? It's not like Azalea ever told anything personal, but she still could blabber about anything. Azalea rapidly texted back. 

What.did.he.say.

I couldn't hear it, but Raisa looks better, so he must've been nice to her. Don't worry I don't think she said anything. 

Can an you just..watch him, and Raisa? And be DISCREET? Unlike Raisa just glance st them occasionally and keep a straight face....Don't make me regret it, you already owe me. 

I know. Fine, whatever. I don't see the big deal with Sorren anyway, or Raisa.

He's started a game I intend to win. You know what happens when I don't get what I want don't you? 

Azalea didn't get a reply. She knew the answer. She impatiently drummed her fingers on her desk while the teacher droned on. What did Sorren say to calm Raisa down to her old self? Pah. Being nice. Right. She'd figure out what to do with Raisa later. She'd have to get some more allies, she was sure she didn't have friends in all of Sorren's classes she was sure. But she would. Azalea exhaled, resting her face on her hand and she slouched, anxious to get to Raisa and get the class over with. 

Mentioned: @Bowa

He watched her with a smile and was going to respond to her question when she tripped on her own foot. His grew wide for a moment as he reached out to grab her, but she quickly saved herself with a somersault. He clapped while laughing gently. "Well wasn't that impressive?" Even if it hadn't been graceful, she still had done better than anything he could've done. "At least you can catch yourself. The only one there to catch me when I fall is the ground," he laughed lightly.

@raddish

Andromeda laughed with him, giving an exaggerated bow. "Well, I'm on the team for a reason." She wanted to show off and to a few cartwheels down the hallway, but she knew she needed to save her energy for the game. That was when she remembered the espresso in her bag. Thank God her thermos was closed tight, otherwise she'd have burning coffee running down her back. "Are you coming to the game tonight?" She asked, on impulse she pulled her espresso from her bag and took a sip of the bitter liquid.

He watched her with an impressed look as she continued down the hallway. Once she returned she pulled out a drink from her bag. Sean couldn't help but think that if that had spilled this event could have gone down hill quite quickly. "The game, huh? I'm not usually one for putting in extra effort unless required, but," he paused giving her a cheeky grin. "If you want me to be there then I suppose I could drop by." He gave a light shrug, examining her for a reaction. He continued to move down the hallway with her towards the class rooms.

@raddish

Alex Martinez

Alex was tired and he spent most of his morning relaxing in his bed, he always hated first period. It was AP Bio and it just wasnt as entertaining as his other classes, maybe because it was first period, but that didnt matter to him point was that it was boring. He would quickly get out of bed and get ready, this was his normal routine, he was always in a rush to first period but today was slightly easier, he already had an outfit to wear, his football jersey, he quickly threw it on and rushed to his class. After quickly heading through the halls and arriving at his class just in time and taking his seat. He would place his hand on his cheek as he sat there watching, he then yawned and sat back in his char and counted the seconds for the class to be over, he always hated this class..... 

((When no one has the same class as you xD))

"I'm trying to get the entire school to attend. You won't regret it." Andromeda bragged. "We've been working on this halftime show since July, we're going to state with this routine and tonight's the first night we get to perform it." She smiled, looking at the other. "I'm flying tonight with that Rhea girl, we're doing something nobody's ever seen before." She prided herself on this, but knew it could go horribly wrong, especially with the fireworks. Andromeda stopped in front of her classroom. "I really hope you find it in your heart to come tonight."

( mentioned: @Deadly Darkness )

( also, @ThatOneLunatic same lmao meda has classes with nobody, but it's still lit )

Last edited by a moderator:
He stopped with her as she stood at the door of her class. He stifled a laugh as she mentioned finding it "in his heart" to come. If she knew what he was she was certain that she would know that the only thing in his heart was an insatiable hunger. But it didn't really matter whether she knew or not, his charisma was enough to draw people in. "Well I'll see what I can do." And with that he turned and headed down into his class. He figured he'd show up for the half time just to see the routine she was talking about. Sean wasn't into football, especially considering most of them were arrogant of thick headed, but he didn't want to let the girl down. He blinked in surprise as he realized he didn't know her name. Well that was certainly a problem. Oh well maybe he'd see her after class.

@raddish

Lila made her way to the math wing, settling into her pre-calc class. Math was her favorite subject; it was logical and made sense. There weren't any ridiculous rules like English and math wasn't swayed by human characteristics. With a small smile on her face she watched as the teacher walked in and immediately began the lesson. All the other students groaned, but she didn't care. Though she wished she at least knew someone in the class.

(I just really needed to comment that I died reading "but it's still lit" @raddish and I was also wondering if it was okay if I changed around Sorren's class schedule so he wasn't a complete loner all the time ya feel me?)

(I just really needed to comment that I died reading "but it's still lit" @raddish and I was also wondering if it was okay if I changed around Sorren's class schedule so he wasn't a complete loner all the time ya feel me?)

( it's still lit lmao. but yeah that's fine! )

Andromeda retreated into her classroom and sat in the back with one of her friends. The two usually spent all of class talking about their plans after school, but today the two actually paid attention. The cheerleaders sat on the counter in the back of the classroom, watching the documentary the teacher turned on to keep the students occupied. The girls exchanged small talk, but Andromeda was more invested in the video. Today she learned she was named after an entire galaxy, that was all she needed to boost her confidence.

f4371677a7a712807b6e30ddc6751278.jpg

From the slits of one of the lockers a red mist poured out to the ground and quickly collected to make the form of a man in a Cheerleaders uniform. Looking around Hasan stretched out his arms, yawned and then cracked his neck before opening the locker in front of him. He got some books and a binder before shutting it and beginning his walk to psychology. With his free hand he ran a hand through his short black hair and over the stubble on his chin as his strong legs carried him up a flight of stairs.

@Anyone  

(Sorry, was out with friends at breakfast.) 

Aleks slid into the third seat from the front of the chemistry classroom and immediately realised two things; one he had made a complete fool of himself in front of Andromeda, two he hadn't brought his books with him to class. The book part wasn't such a big deal, he had actually gone through the textbooks previously, and taken notes, highlighted things, and read up on each subject. Aleks secretly loved studying, he just didn't like actual class time, when he was forced to be in a room of his peers. He nervously fidgeted with his hands, which had returned to sending off colourful sparks. He absentmindedly whispered, "arsaidh merrow." It was old Gaelic for "ancient mermaid." The green gold sparks of magic gathered into the glassy outline of a small mermaid. It waved at Aleks before lazily swimming in the air around his hand. 

(Aaaaand now I'm leaving . . .again. Sorry.)

Alex Martinez

Alex would continue to doze in and out of the lecture being given during class. He was thinking about the game, it was a very important game and he had practiced the plays over and over at practice for this day and he was excited to play in the game. He was once again dozed off into his thoughts of the game.

Biology had been nothing out of the ordinary- they were simply continuing their unit on carnivorous plants- and so when the class was approaching its end Sean had all but forgotten the conversation he had with the blonde cheerleader. It wasn't a stab at being rude, but rather it had simply slipped his mind as he went through the normal flow of the class. He yawned tiredly as he leaned back in the plastic chair, watching the clock tick slowly.

Lila's love for math always made the time fly in that period. She liked to consider math like a puzzle and she had all the know-abouts to solve them. It was much like solving a Rubik's cube: those who didn't know what they were doing were simply turning the panels in hopes something would happen, while those who knew the logarithms could make their way through the puzzle without hassle. 

Andromeda was bored halfway through the class. She still paid attention, but she allowed her mind to wander to the game ahead of her. Without her noticing, she made her waist smaller and began to feel lighter on her feet, almost like she could actually fly. She hopped off the counter silently when the bell rang, casually moving the button at the back of her skirt to the second button to make it tighter. Her hair also lengthened, causing her ponytail to fall slightly. She tightened that as well and grabbed her stuff, moving past groups of students and trying to find that boy she spoke to earlier.

Rhea was a studious student, she recorded lectures on her phone and took notes on anything and everything she could. Her hands always hurt because of this, but today she decided just to record the lecture. Her teacher droned on about the same topic today, then spent half the class bickering with older students about how they were so lazy. The mermaid rolled her eyes a lot in that class, standing and putting her phone in her bra as the bell rang.

Aleks scanned the hallway full of students on their way to class, half looking for Andromeda, half trying to find his next class. The entire class he had performed tricks and illusions, making mermaids swim and flowers bloom, only partially paying attention to the teacher. No one had paid him any attention, and he had liked that. He pulled at the sleeves of his sweatshirt and caught sight of a ponytail of blonde. "Andromeda!" He called out to her, and began to work his way around the crowd of students. "Hey! It's me!" His ears twitched nervously, his hearing was superior to a humans, and the noisy hallways was almost deafening loud. 

@raddish

Sean strolled casually out of the room, making his way towards the stairs. A voice yelling someone's name caught his attention. Of course it wasn't his name, but he was curious nonetheless. He blinked in surprise to see the one who had shouted was the boy from earlier. Was it possible the name he had shouted belonged to that blonde haired girl? Surely enough as his gaze followed the spry boy he eventually made it to the girl who presumed was Andromeda. A smile pulled at the corner of his lips as he made his way through the hallway towards the two.

@raddish @Aquaria Wolf

Alex had barely noticed the bell had rung until after everyone was packing their things, and so he quickly gathered his things and set out into the halls, he seen A man and a Cheerleader, the man seemed to be calling out to the cheerleader and he smiled. He had known the cheerleaders, after all he was one of the football teams captains and so he helped organize a lot of the practices and banquets for the team which kind of made him stand out among them, he often spoke with the cheerleaders after their games and he had taken a liking to speaking to them, he made his way through the halls towards them clad in his jersey with a smile. 

@raddish @Aquaria Wolf @Deadly Darkness

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back