• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mrs. Evans' School for the Gifted

f4371677a7a712807b6e30ddc6751278.jpg

Hasan smiled at Andromeda and spoke in a monotonous melancholic tone when he said, "Good morning Andromeda..." After which he turned around to continue walking but was stopped by a smoke that arose and took the form of a black dragon. He was none the less startled by this development until the moment that it breathed flames and he sighed, "Always with the shadows and the mirrors but is no one capable of thinking slightly queerer. People need to get out their sheers and cut open their minds to see a little clearer." He waved a hand over his eyes as they turned to flames and he walked through and past the dragon. The sight of the dragon in and of itself would have had him going for a little longer if not for the fire. Hasan was an Ifriti Jinn which allowed him to tell that this flame was not real. "Speak of flame and you write my name, speak of fire you work with my desire, but try your magic on a jinn like me and next time I'll leave your body fallen and crispy..." Who spoke whimsically before a poof and a pile of ash was left where he stood. Now in his second period waiting for the beginning bell to ring.

Last edited by a moderator:
Andromeda smiled and got onto the werewolves back, gripping his shoulders tightly. "To the choir room, my noble steed." She joked, ruffling Alex's hair again.

( mentioned: @ThatOneLunatic )

Alex laughed as he burst up "Hold on tight!" He said with smile as he began running through the halls, he was remarkably fast and he dodged everyone not running into anyone, it was quite evident that he had inhuman strength as he was able to run quickly with a person on his back, this was most likely due to him being a werewolf and a football player, he had two periods a day where he did physical activity and he loved it, the running, the lifting weights, conditioning and strength building were all just part of life to him, soon enough he would have her just outside the classroom and he set her down a couple feet from the door with a smile "You have reached your destination. Please tip the noble steed." He said with a devilish smile before adding. "Or you could skip class with me." 

@raddish ((Welcome back, hope practice wasnt too bad))

Skipping class? No, Andromeda was too respectful to do that. However, she still felt compelled to do so, and it's not like one day out of choir was going to hurt her. She could just fake an illness and say she was trapped in the bathroom all hour. She looked towards the door, biting her lip. "Wouldn't we get caught?" The siren asked. "If I get caught ditching class in uniform, I might get kicked off or something.." She grew rather shy now, shuffling her foot on the ground nervously.

( mentioned: @ThatOneLunatic omg practice was great tbh, but i have a headache because we were working on handstands )

((Haha, after football practice headaches are common, most of the time you go home with a sore everything and searing pain in your shoulders and legs xD))

"Well we can head out to the woods, I know this special place, but make sure you have something to change into." He smiled as he looked around watching for anyone who might be watching them 

@raddish

"I have my gym clothes?" Andromeda said, questioning herself more than Alex. She wasn't sure if she should follow him, she barely knew how she got to this school let alone the area around it. "You promise we won't get caught?" The blonde gave Alex a doe-eyed look and watched the clock tick by. If they were going to skip, they needed to decide fast. 

( mentioned: @ThatOneLunatic yeah i walked in and they immediately started doing hand stands and now my torso is on fire but hey yolo )

Katerina-Petrova-katerina-petrova-32177011-245-288.gif
Raisa fled for the closet door but Azalea pulled her back. It's not like there wasn't much space to run either way. Raisa opened her mouth to scream but found herself unable to as Azalea took control of her body. 

Raisa heaved for air, trying to get enough air to breathe but just couldn't get enough, just too small enough of an amount. Raisa chokes and fell back, gasping for breath. Azalea spoke in a dangerously low voice. 

"I asked you to watch him, and somehow- somehow you managed to get caught." Azalea stepped closer and Raisa stumbled backwards. 

Raisa heaved, doubling over.

"N-no--he--he never s-said-please!" Raisa struggled to speak and Azalea let up...a little.

"Yes he did. You're compelled. He must've made you forget." Azalea said darkly, an edge to her voice. Azalea reached out, snapping out her hand out and grabbing Raisa's chin and making her look at her. Azalea began to dig through her head, her memories, her most recent ones. Everything seemed in place except a blank spot in her memory, small but missing nonetheless. 

Azalea growled in frustration, letting Raisa's chin go while Raisa heaved for breath. Raisa's vision began to fade as she began to black out. Azalea sighed impatiently, she dug off  Raisa's phone, wanting to know if Sorren had grabbed it, although unlikely and she felt it in Raisa's purse and pulled it out. 

Azalea used Raisa's knowledge to unlock her phone and dug through her contacts. None were Sorren. Raisa finally fell to the floor unconscious and Azalea took her phone and left the janitors closet, leaving her unconscious. Azalea's eyes darted around before maneuvering her way through the hallways. 

Azalea went to to seek out her next target, a Vampire by the name of Garrett. She knew she could never hope to beat a Hybrid in combat, perhaps somebody else could. Ruffle him up. Azalea searched the halls for what seemed like forever until she found a familiar face. 

Azalea looped an arm around the lone boy before he could object. He allowed her to lead him along the halls while she spoke. "Hello Garrett." Azalea purred with a smile. He didn't fall for it. 

"Go away, Az."

"I have a proposition for you though.." 

He stopped and looked at her with raised eyebrows. "What kind of proposition?" 

"I need you to ruffle someone up...I'll pay you." 

"Who?" 

"Sorren. The hybrid." 

"Wh- What?! No way. No way in hell. He'll kill me!" 

Azalea tilted her her head and looked up at him. "No. He won't. Not on school grounds that would be stupid of him to do. Just pick a fight with him. 

Garrett hesitated. "I-How much?" 

"I've saved up enough. I'll give you 150$." 

Garrett got a greedy look in his eyes, it was an offer he couldn't resist. "...Fine. I'll do it. When?" 

"Now. Before class starts. Find him." Azalea said in a low voice. He sucked in a breath and nodded before departing. She'd seen Garrett in a fight, he was an older vampire. Powerful. She didn't know the strength of a hybrid though. She was hoping to find out. Garrett disappeared down the hall, searching for Sorren. Azalea paused before deciding to follow him. She stayed back, as far as possible while being able to see. Garrett was unaware. Good. She stuck to the crowd and walls and such as Garrett sought Sorren out. 

Mentioned: @Bowa

(I don't care what happens to Garrett either xD)

((lol xD Sorry that you had to do that. I aint built for handstands, I'm built for defending my QB xD))

Alex nodded "I promise, now lets go." He picked her up without warning, holding her bridal style as he began sprinting, he made his way with her in his arms our of the school and into the woods, he slowed down once they got into the woods, it was beautiful, tall trees surrounded the area, and the sun light shone through the trees almost perfectly as he continued to walk carrying her with him, he would smile looking down at her before looking back up as he walked as he said "Its a little ways away, and we cant have you tired out before your big show." He would say chuckling as in regards to why he was still carrying her

@raddish

Andromeda clung to Alex, the speed they were going was making her a bit dizzy. She looked up at him once he slowed to a walking pace. "We can't have you tired out either, you gotta win the game." She laughed. "The cheerleaders need someone to cheer for." Andromeda looked at the surrounding forest and smiled, shielding her eyes from the blinding sun. "Where are you even taking me?"

( mentioned: @ThatOneLunatic i'm built for elevators and extensions, not handstands lol )

"You'll see. Be patient." He said jokingly as he kept walking, it was nice to have gotten alone time with her, he had never really had the courage to ask her to come to this place with him, but seeing Sean make his move made Alex snap and he knew he had to do it. He smiled as they reached a clearing and he set her down and covered her eyes turning her towards the opening still covering her eyes. The sound of water running and splashing was coming from in front of her and he smiled widely before saying "Are you ready?"

((I have no idea what that is xD @raddish ))

Andromeda remained curious. She wanted to know where they were going and why Alex wanted so badly to cut class with her. When he set her down and covered her eyes she crossed her arms in front of her, following his lead. The sound of rushing water threw her off, she didn't think there would be any water in the valley. "Yes." She nodded, trying to pry Alex's hands away.

( mentioned: @ThatOneLunatic they're stunts lol, the two most basic ones but they can still be difficult )

((ahh ok))

He chuckled at her trying to move his hands and he finally after making her take a couple more steps uncovered her face, revealing a beautiful waterfall, it wasnt amazing but it was still pretty high and it was wide, the water was a crystal blue and there were rocks a area below the water fall, the water was deeper there, it was a natural pool that had rocks along the sides, the sun shone through the trees and into the water of the pool that eventually led to a long river and he smiled as he said "You like it?"

Waterfall.jpg

Andromeda was blown away. She'd never seen anything like it before. Yes, she's seen waterfalls and hot springs most people can only dream of, but this was mind-blowing. "How did you find this place?" She asked, turning to Alex and smiling brightly.

Alex smiled back and he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly as he normally did when he was nervous "I go though the woods a lot, to ya know, get away from it all, and I stumbled upon this place my freshman year." he said looking slightly away from her "I thought it would be nice to show you. I mean I think I'm the only one who know about it, I've never seen anyone else here." He would stop himself from rambling on and he thought to himself gosh Alex you're so stupid you cant even say it 

@raddish

Andromeda half listened to Alex, taking in the beauty of the waterfall. She sat on a nearby rock, resting her chin in her hand and looking around. "This is really pretty." She smiled. "I bet this is where you take all the girls, huh?"

He shook his head as he sat beside her "No, just you." He smiled as he chuckled "If you listened to what I just said you'd know that." He took his jersey off and reached into his back grabbing a bathing suit that he had brought with him to and he took his shorts off and popped the bathing suit on over his boxers before chuckling as he began climbing the rocks to the top of the waterfall and he smiled. the sun was shining on him making him seem to glow as he stood up there, his muscles seeming to pop out even more as he said "Well! Come on!" He then jumped canon-balling into the water with a big splash 

@raddish

Sorren had been relaxing, enjoying the sweet sound of absolutely nobody annoying him; these kinds of moments were what he truly enjoyed, he couldn't complain about his own company. The tranquil environment remained until it was disturbed by the approach of another person, Sorren couldn't tell who it was at first but had heard them approaching from a mile off. The Hybrid stood to attention and analysed his surroundings intensely, with a flash of speed a vampire he believed to be called Garrett sped towards him. Hybrids are basically a two-in-one, they are stronger, faster, and generally better than both vampires and werewolves in every way as they are a combination of the two - almost like the boss at the end of a level or a final form. Therefore, all Sorren had to do was sidestep and with minimal effort had one of his hands wrapped around the vampires neck and slowly tightened his grip, allowing his claws to slightly dig into Garrett's neck as he lifted him off the ground.

His eyes shifted from their normal, grass green to the piercing amber of his hybrid form, Sorren let his wolf fangs extend and spoke in a matter of fact tone.

"I really don't appreciate you coming and disturbing me, actually, I think it's rather rude..."

Sorren dropped Garrett to the ground and he instantly grabbed at his throat and began gasping for breath, the brown-haired hybrid placed a firm and uncomfortable foot across Garrett's chest and applied pressure. He stared into the vampire's eyes with a dangerous look as a smirk began to form on his face.

"I didn't think I would have to remind you how lethal the bite of a hybrid is...and that only a hybrid can cure such a bite. Obviously you wouldn't do this without strong reasoning so I suspect it was the Whisper, correct?"

Garrett just weakly nodded in reply and Sorren then leaned down slightly and spoke in a commanding and authoritative voice, he knew he didn't need to compel Garrett.

"Next time you see said Whisper, tell her to come do her own dirty work. I'm getting bored with this child's play".

Sorren let out a small laugh and then growled at Garrett giving him the signal to get out of his sights, right on cue, the vampire shot up and frantically hurried off. Without effort Sorren reverted back to his normal look and wandered around the garden, still a bit wary.

@DarknessSpirit 

Katerina-Petrova-katerina-petrova-32177011-245-288.gif
Azalea watched with raised eyebrows and interest as the battle took place between Sorren and Garrett. She crouched behind a tree and some brush. Azalea heard what Sorren said and her face turned into a scowl. Right.

Like she'd be stupid enough to pick a fight with a hybrid. She also didn't know how well a hybrid could smell, so she began to quietly head back for the doors, crouching behind things when she could, a black silhouette among the gardens. The more she continued to learn, the more unfortunate the news.

Azalea felt her heart race as her pace quickened to get back inside among the masses, going the opposite way Sorren headed, but she knew he wasn't far off from where she was, and after witnessing that fight, she really needed to get back into the crowded halls. 

Mentioned: @Bowa

The Hybrid patrolled the area, his gut was telling him something was off but the overpowering smell of the plants surrounding him made it difficult for Sorren to differentiate what each individual smell was. Sorren closed his eyes and acutely focused his sense of smell and then a particularly pleasant smell he was familiar with wafted into his nostrils, with inhuman pace he followed the smell and closed in on the culprit as she was about to leave. Sorren pinned her against a nearby wall quickly, raising her arms above her head as a sly grin curved his lips. Once again, he shifted his eyes from the colour of green sparkling jewels to that of an amber colour which almost rivalled the brightness of the sun; this time however, the skin around Sorren's eyes lightly pulsed with a pitch black colour, like he had veins around his eyes that carried black blood. He looked Azalea up and down before he spoke in a deep and amused tone.

"I thought I smelled weakness..."

@DarknessSpirit

Andromeda watched Alex intently and laughed as he jumped into he water. She didn't want to her her hair wet, but she felt compelled to jump in with him. She stood up and took her uniform off, leaving her im her bra and underwear. She climbed to where Alex climbed, running up and swan diving into the water.

Alex laughed as he swam over to her in the water and smiled "Refreshing isnt it?" He asked as  he floated only about a foot away from her pushing his hair back out of his eyes and to the side 

@raddish

((My character can use some interaction if anyone wants to interact with her))

((Whats her class schedule, i can see if she has any classes with Alex))

Period 1: College Algebra

Period 2: Psychology

Period 3: PE

Period 4: AP Chemistry

Period 5:  Sociology

Lunch for grades 11-12

Period 6: Astronomy

Period 7: Learning Lab

(( They have the same lunch xD And thats about it, if alex didnt skip class he would be in class with her rn

He chuckled as he floated on his back next to her "Well, its a special place, for a special girl." He said with a smile as he stared up at the tree tops "I'm glad you came." His hands would be floating out to his sides and a little down, close to hers

@raddish

Andromeda broke into a cheesey grin. "Is this the part where you ask me to be your homecoming queen?" She laughed, dunking her head under slightly to mat her hair down. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back