• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MrBrown's Partner Search

MrBrown

Eternal Padawan
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
About Me
Hey! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you find my plots interesting and worthy of being developed. So, I've been roleplaying for a few years now and for that reason I consider myself a literate roleplayer. Now, English is not my first language so there might be one mistake or two. I tend to notice them and correct them but everyone makes mistakes, I won't take it personally if you make one or two yourself but a mistake on every other sentence really takes the inspiration out of me and makes it difficult to read and understand.

My rules aren't that many, just the regular ones:
  • Please be at least 18 years old. I'm +18 myself and it would be weird if my roleplaying partner was younger than that.
  • Don't give me one-liners, there is nothing I hate more than that. In fact, they are the one thing I won't tolerate.
  • Do not control my character/s, I promise I won't control yours. NPCs are fine, my main character is not.
Now, on to as to why you are here. The plots! In the descriptions, the bold is the character I'd like you to play. I'll update the thread and add more plots and pairings as I remember them.

By the way, if you like wordbuilding shoot me a PM, I'm a huge fan of that genre and have been dying to create a world with someone. I have a few ideas if you are interested in knowing them.

Plots and Pairings
Evil Queen, Loving Heart(Medieval Fantasy, Romance, Slow burn)
The kingdom is under the rule of a powerful queen. Not only is she one of the last sorceresses in the world but her beauty is legendary. However, her evil knows no bounds ever since her heart was broken. One day, tired of the monarchy they've lived under, the people rebel against the queen. Many lives are lost that day but the endeavor is successful. On the final battle, the queen is wounded and falls from her castle tower and into the river. She wakes up a few days later, her body covered in bandages and in a land she doesn't know, inside a cabin, she doesn't know. She tries to stand but her body is too sore and she doesn't feel powerful enough to use any magic. Besides that, who is that man in the cabin with her?

Gladiator x Domina
Superhero x Superheroine​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back