• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Mr. President!

Lord Aphrodite

To conquer death, you only have to die.
This is an RP about a U.S. President, following the 2024 election.

President John William Faust was elected to the presidency, after both the Democrat and Republican candidates were both struck with scandals that proved to be true. The vote split as the Dems and Reps tried to recover, but it was too late. He was the first modern Independent elected, and tries to help both the Dems, and the Reps. He successfully passed a bill to give everyone abortion if they want it, but with more hoops to jump through, which satisfied both parties. He raised the gun age to 21, and strengthened background checks, but didn't take away any of the guns of anyone under the legal age.

In his campaign, he promised to rid the government of corruption, and release more information to the public. Congress hates him, because under his Presidency, many of them have had to resign or simply didn't get reelected due to scandals that were exposed. After the removal and the election of honest politicians, his public ratings have soared.

In addition to corruption, he's worked with foreign governments to bring peace to all, including North Korea. He's convinced them to halt nuclear testing, even disarming some U.S. nukes to help ease tensions.

Many far-right, and far-left politicians, of those who are left, try to thwart his plans, hit him with a scandal. But their repeated efforts only show one thing: He's literally in the Presidency because he cares about the people, not his own gain.

Heyo! This is my RP idea. I have a few rules, I'll get them out of the way first.

Don't ghost me, if you want out, tell me. Don't use excessive foul language. Be literate, give me two or three paragraphs, the more you write, the more I am likely to write. Don't throw randoms curve balls and expect me to say nothing. Keep typos to a minimum.

That's it for rules, now for possible conflicts.

This one is more like a slice of life. Your character could be a presidential aide, or the VP. This would just entail them in their life as the Executive branch.
This idea will need to be more detailed. In this plot, the president is covering up a scandal. The scandal isn't anything bad, just that he did some illegal things to expose corruption, but that he covered it up. This would deal with him dealing with the scandal.
Attempted assassination. 'Nuff said.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back