• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Mr. Cho's Class 2-E | A Comedic/Dramatic RP

Pandaskel

Stock Image
tumblr_mqyd2deCmS1svmtlyo1_1280.jpg
This is an RP inspired by the modern Korean TV drama, including elements of Japanese mediums like anime and J-drama! (Let's pretend that's why the classroom is Japanese and not Korean. XD)
When I say inspired, I mean inspired. This RP will be based on an episodic system, complete with theme, background, and credits music, story arcs, and posts fitting within a series of episodes. I wanted to create as immersive an experience as possible, and if enough people show interest, we can make this happen!
The plot is based around Sinbi High School's class 2-E, a homeroom class of second years who are more than meets the eye. Their teacher, Mr. Cho, is determined to help these students meet their destinies and become the amazing people he knows they can be.
The RP will be open to six people, each playing a character of their design. The roles will fit common K-drama archetypes, but the character must have some sort of interesting twist. For example, maybe the casanova heartbreaker is actually gay and his flirting is meant to cover up his sexual orientation. Maybe the quiet, smart girl is actually literally mute, and couldn't speak even if she wanted to.

Auditions are now open! The audition deadline is April 15!
Auditions | OOC

Last edited:
That makes 6 people! I wanted 7 to show interest, as a back up just in case one of you couldn't make it, but if you'll all commit, I can get started on the threads!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back