Opinion Movies that made you cry!

AnnJam

πŸ‘πŸ‘„πŸ‘ *heavy breathing* πŸ‘πŸ‘„πŸ‘
This is not a spoiler free zone. Thank you.​

Okay lets play a game and share what movies made us cry and why.

The movie doesn't have to be sad or anything. I don't usually cry because its sad, I cry because the movie invokes a strong emotion for me and my default response is MISTY EYES!

So I'll start with one, for now, and it's Lord of the Rings Fellowship of the Ring makes me cry at various points because it is often a very beautiful or intensely emotional scene. I cry when they show Rivendell because its so pretty, I always cry at the end with Sam trying to swim to Frodo, I cry when certain songs play "The Breaking Of The Fellowship" "May It Be" (always ALWAYS makes me cry) again both attached to really emotional scenes. I cry the party does after they think Gandalf is dead. So yeah where you expect to and why you expect to but like EVERYTIME it doesn't matter how many times I have seen the movie I still get emotional and cry! XD

So what movies get your tears flowing and for what silly reasons! XD

Last edited:
Bro...Wolf Children. That shit destroys me every time. Same with UP, man. Just...why can't people in love stay together forever, man? They both handle the theme of loss, though UP focuses on it more, while Wolf Children focuses more on motherhood and love.

Wolf Children. That shit destroys me every time.

Oh my god I cried so much during that film. Wolf Children was so amazing. Dealing with loss while still having to be strong because you can't let grief steal you from your children. It hits hard. I loved up too but I think Wolf Children totally comes on top for me that movie was so emotional for me.

Oh my god I cried so much during that film. Wolf Children was so amazing. Dealing with loss while still having to be strong because you can't let grief steal you from your children. It hits hard. I loved up too but I think Wolf Children totally comes on top for me that movie was so emotional for me.
I'm legit watching it now. Nearly sobbed two times already.

alright ngl i watched avengers endgame 3 times In the theatre and the scene when

{spoilers}
iron man DIES!!!! i cried every time like a weirdo and i was with people so i had to hide it

The Fall makes me cry all the time too. I mention that film a lot, it's so good I want everyone to see it once! It gets me right in the heart every time.

Frozen 2 makes me cry because Show yourself 😭
also, I can only imagine made me cry

pretty much any movie that has an animal die makes me cry.

Please don’t kill me.. I’ve never seen it.
That one movie I am legend with will smith (idk if I got the title right) THAT made me cry.
don't worry bro believe me take your time when watching that movie tho highly recommend the movie its a masterpiece I've only cried at animals in that movie

moana multiple times. when she sang "i am moana," i cried. when she restores the heart, i cried. i saw someone else mention frozen two and.. same. show yourself and the next right thing get me every time. i also have no standards though, smh. a sixty second tiktok has the power to make me gross sob in the bathroom at 4am so??

moana multiple times. when she since "i am moana," i cried. when she restores the heart, i cried. i saw someone else mention frozen two and.. same. show yourself and the next right thing get me every time. i also have no standards though, smh. a sixty second tiktok has the power to make me gross sob in the bathroom at 4am so??
YES when she sang the one song with her grandma it made me CRYYY

When Philip.. ya know.. also Phillipa soo’s vocals in burn and one last time 😩😭
im literally so gay for phillipa soo it's not even funny. also it's quiet uptown ughhh. and the last song? and say no to this? mister sir what do u think ur doing to my queen eliza?

Where the Red Fern Grows (the original) when Little Anne died at the end of the movie. Granted I was a child then but it still saddens me when I get the chance to watch it.

hamilton also ruined me.
Oh yes that musical gets me every time. I'm stupidly attached to it, I memorized almost every song now. XD

I probably cry because I just love it so much than like "it's sad" but like still! XD

I think the most recent movie that made me feel a lot of emotions was Coco during that scene near the end. I guess if it has something to do with old people, that's where I feel sad.

uh weird choice but The Lion King. Gets me every time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back