• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Moulin Rogue or The Vampire Diaries Canon/OC

Hey there!

My name is J! 25 F looking for any other females playing male for either a 1x1 or double roleplay! 18+ only please!

I’d say i range from lazy lit to novella, depending on the scene. You can expect a comfortable 3-5+ paragraphs in third person POV. I don’t really mind about reply length just as long as we both have enough to work with! I also love plotting with my partners this isn’t just one person’s roleplay! We should both be able to share our ideas and just have fun!

I typically shoot for 2-3 replies per week, ideally I’d like to say more more but it really just depends on work and life balance! But I will definitely try my best to keep my partners from waiting too long without a reply!

I’m really in the mood for a Canon/OC RP for either The Vampire Diaries or Moulin Rogue. - For Moulin Rogue it can either be kind of follow the story of the movie of just take some inspiration from it! :)

For TVD I’m looking to play my OC against Klaus Mikaelson and for Moulin Rogue I’m searching for Christian or I could be persuaded to play against a oc love interest!

I also love OOC chat, sending memes, inspiration for the RP playlists, memes, edits etc, come be my friend! 😊

If any of this sounds of interest shoot me a message! 🌻

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back