• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Motionless in White? Band Hunt

RunawayGirl

Pro-Escapist of Reality
Hey guys. So I know band fans are a bit few and far in between unless it's pop or BTS but I figured to give it a try. For those of you that don't know, Motionless In White is a heavy metal or metalcore band. So if you don't like screaming, you probably won't like these guys. But if you like Marilyn Manson, well hey, worth a shot. What I am looking for currently is a very reliable partner that has similar interests of music. I am not a big fan of pop, so I can't say I would confidently, or even be comfortable playing Pop musicians in collaboration with Chris Motionless from Motionless In White.

Though, I am pretty open to almost anything. The only genres I refuse are pop, country, and Jazz. I can do everything in between, even some alternative or mild poppy stuff. Just no BTS or One Direction, 5 Seconds of Summer.

Some bands I know quite confidently and their members:
Payale Royale
Slipknot
Marilyn Manson
Led Zeppelin
The Doors
Guns n Roses
Green Day
Artic Monkeys
Greta Van Fleet
G-Eazy
We Came As Romans
Asking Alexandria
Queen
Motionless in White
The Plot In You
Elliot Smith

More. Ask. Please. As long as you can play Chris Motionless and know some stuff about the band and open to learning more! Im completely okay with f// or m//. Im even okay with playing Chris as long as I receive him back in a separate rp.

Rules:
Honestly? None. What I really want though ideally is good observation. You could write a book response and never get in touch with the emotion of situation. Just attention to detail in plot and characters, willing to learn and play with advice and new ideas. I will do my best to repay the favor.

Last edited:
I know pretty much every band on your list! We can try an rp if you want!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back