Video Games Most disturbing moments in Video games you have played.

i stayed up most of last night watching a youtube playthrough of saya no uta because i'm too much of a coward to play it myself. not finished watching it yet but i have a few comments so far;

• the soundtrack is phenomal, everything is so discordant and grating when you're seeing the world from fuminori's perspective... and how eerily calm the music is when you're seeing it from his friends' perspective. not to mention saya's song. i woke up this morning and the first thing i did was download the ost in its entirety.
  • the most disturbing thing in the game to me, personally, is the fact that saya is AT MOST ten years old. cannibalism, murder, rape, and all of that other stuff doesn't hold a candle to the pedo aspect.
  • the way this game is set up makes it really hard for me not to sympathize with fuminori no matter how depraved he gets. and that's a feat.
  • overall i'd give it a serious rating of about 4/5 so far.

I am so sorry for actually ruining your life by exposing this to you.

It only gets worse.

As I said, please do not play this game. It is hauntingly beautiful and extremely well crafted, but it slowly strips away everything that is good in the world until you're a broken person for reading it.

Please do not play this game.

I am so sorry for actually ruining your life by exposing this to you.

It only gets worse.

Tbh, saying things like this just intrigues me.

keikaku.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Resident Evil.

I can handle the zombies and shit... it was the sharks. As someone with a phobia for these guys, realizing that they populated a section of the game pretty much had me panicking and losing my shit. I couldn't continue the game after that.

Also.. Banjo Kazooie with their version of the sharks. Fucked me up as a kid. No lie.

greetings, Enraged Battle Ox is shit.

Video games? Scare me? HA! You're joking!!!

*Sees weird dragon thing in dark souls*

HOLEE SHET

Well, I've accomplished the opposite of what I was trying to do.

I don't know what I expected. ._.

You had me at dark fantasy, the creator of Madoka Magica, and body horror.

You lost me at pedophilia.  : (

Not enough for me to not want to play it, though. I'm downloading it. : P

7 days to die. I've spent hours building a  3 layer concrete wall around my house. It's the 21 day horde. I have my ak-47 loaded and scrap metal reinforced spikes around my base. Then zombies break my spikes and stand on top of each other, climbing over my magnum opus and destroy my chests full of items.

When you've played as much CKII as I have, you're bound to get a few "X looks like she's starting to fancy me..." events, where X is a close relative. I hear banjos playing...

I've played nearly 700 hours of Dark Souls, and unofficially held the world record for speed running it.  I didn't record or anything, but it's good enough for me to know I'm better at the game than 98% of the people who pick it up. DkS2, and 3 were garbage imo, and just messed everything up.  Were loads easier as well. Demons Souls, however, messed my world up a few times.  I got pretty antsy at basically every boss.  I never got to beat it though.  Ex-wife took the ps3 with her. RIP ps3.

Otherwise, basically the entire Bioshock series just consistently blew my mind.  The first game with Atlas, and then then Ryan.  It was disturbing, but unimaginably entertaining.   Excellent work on all accounts.  Infinite, as well as the DLC for infinite was the real moment of clarity.  Very few of those have came for me, and that was an awesome full circle.

There's a game called agony with a cutscene involving an infant child. I won't go into details but it was pretty disturbing to say the least. xD

I've never really played a horror game, but I remember watching youtubers just so I could find the jumpscare times in the comments, and then prepare for them.

My most scary moment? I was watching a lesser-known youtuber play silent hill, I can't remember which version of silent hill and which youtuber. but this one wasn't a jumpscare, it wasn't listed in the comments.

It was the giant eileen head (That was her name right?), which was scarier than the FNAF fandom. (Get roasted, FNAF)

I never played it myself, but as soon as I saw it I was on the train to Nope Town.

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE- (deep breath) NOPE NOPE NOPE-ADOODLYDOO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back