Other Most Anticipated Game of 2017?

I'm suprised that barely anyone mentioned Kingdom hearts III. The Kingdom Hearts series has one of the best combat mechanics ever, not to mention a good story.

Mass Effect Andromeda for sure!

I've tried so hard not to look up the early plays of it so far. So tempting, but I don't want to spoil anything.

Mass Effect Andromeda for sure!

I've tried so hard not to look up the early plays of it so far. So tempting, but I don't want to spoil anything.

Me too! Though I've heard it's pretty good, the only thing I know that's pretty bad is the facial animations for humans. And sadly the problem can't be fixed with Day 1 patch :(

But other than that I've heard the game is pretty solid other than the story since nobody has beaten the game yet.

Me too! Though I've heard it's pretty good, the only thing I know that's pretty bad is the facial animations for humans. And sadly the problem can't be fixed with Day 1 patch :(

But other than that I've heard the game is pretty solid other than the story since nobody has beaten the game yet.

Oh wow! Quote and reply do somewhat the same thing!

Ahem.

I heard the same exact thing. The facial animations as well as some character animations are kind of iffy. I haven't seen any footage of it since I'd rather be surprised - or grossly disappointed. But you'd think that'd be something they'd address before releasing the title, right?

Anyway, I'm still very hopeful! I loved the trilogy, and I'm certainly looking forward to ME in Andromeda! I did read it's as massive, if not more, than DA: Inquisition. That is mind boggling :angels:

Oh wow! Quote and reply do somewhat the same thing!

Ahem.

I heard the same exact thing. The facial animations as well as some character animations are kind of iffy. I haven't seen any footage of it since I'd rather be surprised - or grossly disappointed. But you'd think that'd be something they'd address before releasing the title, right?

Anyway, I'm still very hopeful! I loved the trilogy, and I'm certainly looking forward to ME in Andromeda! I did read it's as massive, if not more, than DA: Inquisition. That is mind boggling :angels:

Well they said they'll be fixing the issue but it'll take a while since they have to reanimate and upload the fixed version since they can't fix it one a day 1 patch since it's not a bug.

Well either way I'm pumped and excited for it! I just hope the story is solid. That's kinda my only worry is the story.

Well they said they'll be fixing the issue but it'll take a while since they have to reanimate and upload the fixed version since they can't fix it one a day 1 patch since it's not a bug.

Well either way I'm pumped and excited for it! I just hope the story is solid. That's kinda my only worry is the story.

Well, here's for them fixing the animations whenever they can then :]!

Honestly? The story is what I care more so about. What really set the ME series apart for me was the story. Especially the first one. For the sake of not spoiling anything, I shall just say 'Vigil'.

Anyway, all aboard the hype train! Lord knows I'm definitely on board :angel:

I'm speaking for the CoD community when I say this, CoD 2017. Supposedly going back to it's roots

c305f875c696ad82018ab90132fee3a4.gif

That about sums it up for me. Though I thought Infinite Warfare wasn't that bad :]!

It is really good! At least i think so. People are divided as flip on it though which is disheartening :(

I heard a lot of mixed reactions on it so far. I've been intentionally avoiding gameplay since I want it all to be a surprise you know?

Come on Tuesday! Hurry up :[!!!!!

Mass Effect Andromeda. Loving the Early Access so far

I was thinking about playing it but I decided that I wasn't simply because I didn't want to spend like 7 bucks for the Ea app on Xbox for a month since you can get a yearly subscription.

Tell me does the facial animations bother you or do they get less noticeable the more you play kinda like how you get used to them. An example would be the entirety of the trilogy with its bad facial animations.

I heard a lot of mixed reactions on it so far. I've been intentionally avoiding gameplay since I want it all to be a surprise you know?

Come on Tuesday! Hurry up :[!!!!!
Yeah! and the ones that dislike it are only picking on one thing from what I have seen

I was thinking about playing it but I decided that I wasn't simply because I didn't want to spend like 7 bucks for the Ea app on Xbox for a month since you can get a yearly subscription.

Tell me does the facial animations bother you or do they get less noticeable the more you play kinda like how you get used to them. An example would be the entirety of the trilogy with its bad facial animations.
The facial animations aren't that bad in my opinion. Especially on aliens. Humans are okay but it is a step up from the trilogy. Also the humans kinda look like dolls but it gets less noticeable

See? A lot of the complaints have been about the facial animations and animations in general from what I've heard. Hopefully they update things soon. Though it's kind of sad that they didn't nail down the animations. I feel that's one of the core things to get right from day one :[!

See? A lot of the complaints have been about the facial animations and animations in general from what I've heard. Hopefully they update things soon. Though it's kind of sad that they didn't nail down the animations. I feel that's one of the core things to get right from day one :[!
Sadly no update/patch for the facial animations on Day one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back