• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern MOSAIC { Foreign Student Rp! }

Willo

The Wandering Wisp

▲ MOSAIC▲

We come not a melting pot but a beautiful mosaic. Different people, different beliefs, different yearning, different hopes and different dreams!
Jimmy Carter

"Imagine different people from all sorts of places from around the world, from those who live in large houses and in wondrous countries to maybe those with more unfortunate circumstances with less than nice countries....What do you think would happen if we just started a school experiment where we got people from across the world with different beliefs , cultures , religions , sexualities , thoughts , dreams and aspirations and put them into one large house together whilst also providing a free education at the same school just to see how they get along?...It would quite the interesting little venture wouldn't it?..."

Alrighty so that's the basic premise of this Rp, Obviously it will be set in a realistic setting and will be taking place in California. This is just a nice little idea of mine which will hopefully be fun as we follow the journey of vastly different teenagers coming together to form friends, rivals & relationships while also trying to make their way through school. I plan on this being a detailed Rp with a medium large group of at least ten people though If it garners an incredible amount of interest I would be capable of accepting more. If your interested feel free to start watching the thread or comment down below, all questions and queries are acceptable just fire away and I'll come back with an answer.

Well this attracted quite a bit of attention, Which is wonderful!

I'll get working on the thread sometime today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back