• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom γ€€β™›.γ€€πŒπŽπ‘π’πŒπŽπ‘πƒπ‘π„ βœγ€€γ€€1943 hp

cwosont

Supporter
Roleplay Availability

• intro

the manipulator

lucas king

overview.

J
    ust as Gellert Grindelwald warned, a second World War rages on across the globe.

The wizarding world remains reluctant to aid Muggles in any official capacity. The Minister of Magic has passed emergency legislation forbidding witches and wizards from getting involved in any war efforts. Many who disagree with the Minister's politics help in what way they can. Meanwhile, there is still Grindelwald's own war against the wizarding world for the Ministry to worry about. These are dark times for many.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry remains a safe haven for young witches and wizards, alongside their professors and castle staff. Yet even within the walls Grindelwald dare not enter, a new threat begins to emerge.

The Chamber of Secrets will soon be open again, signaling the rise of a new Dark Lord.

intro

roles

rules

there is only power,

and those
too weak to seek it

genre

harry potter

status

accepting

spots open

1/24

year

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Last edited:
notes:
  • cs thread is up! please see the cast link first though, as this is what i'll be using to update the character roster
  • discord is linked!
  • please let me know if you have any questions!

So is there a deadline for apps or do acceptances happen as people apply?

I hope people are okay with me reading this role play. I have really good feelings about the plotline <3
It's such a really cool concept and the coding is done beautifully!

When you originally posted this, I told myself that I was in enough rps and I needed to chill... and then I kept watching and end up with half created characters anyways LMAO.

When you originally posted this, I told myself that I was in enough rps and I needed to chill... and then I kept watching and end up with half created characters anyways LMAO.
Just one more won't hurt... LMAO

Hmm…if I can find a good fc I may be interested in either role.

Still have to do his history and fix up a few things, but my guy is almost done.

I would love to be Ravenclaw as that's my actual house. So I'll get a character together, is there a timeframe atm?
Not really, no! The roleplay has already started, so we're just filling the roles back up as we can. Just be sure to read through the first post in this thread and the CS thread and take your time! Let me know if you have any questions~

Cool! Just going through the character sheets to get a grasp on everyone, then I'll make the character, and then go through the first posts!
The posts won't be too necessary to get into, but you're welcome to! We are doing a Diagon Alley shopping scene right now, but any new characters will start with scene 2 (the train ride)~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back