• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

More Roleplays! Much Wow!

Would love to do a Wolf Amoung us RP ^_^ if your still looking. Also have you played the Witcher games?

Yes! Yes! Yes to Dragon Age, The Wolf Among Us, Life Is Strange, and Until Dawn!!! <3 we can also do original pairings if you please ~

:)

[QUOTE="hunter blakes]I'd be willing to do the
Witch X Human Rp or the

Dragon Rider X Apprentice

If your still looking could you send me a Pm because I'm currently about to hop off for the night.

[/QUOTE]
I'll PM you as soon as I can!

Triss said:
Would love to do a Wolf Amoung us RP ^_^ if your still looking. Also have you played the Witcher games?
I'm afraid I'm not much of a fan of The Witcher games. But I will gladly do a Wolf Among Us roleplay with you. <3 PM me if possible?

[QUOTE="Robin man]I'd like to do either Witch x Human, Elf Goddess x Human, and maybe Scientist x Exprirement

[/QUOTE]
I quite favor Witch x Human and Elf Goddess x Human more so than the other pairing tbh. So either one is a-okay with me! And I will post to our Dragon Age RP as soon as I can.

NecroKnight said:
Dragon Age RP with you...
Sweet! PM me so we can discuss details.

MikkiAli said:

Yes! Yes! Yes to Dragon Age, The Wolf Among Us, Life Is Strange, and Until Dawn!!! <3 we can also do original pairings if you please ~

:)
Ahhhhhhhhh! All four that you just listed are my favorite and I can't choose from. ; v ; Which one would you like to do most?

Robin man] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17338-queenofdorks/ said:
@QueenofDorks[/URL] i don't even remember who's turn it was to post, it could've been mine ^^" but do you want me to send you a pm?
It was mine, I've just been tad a bit consuming with other roleplays that I forgot. But I will post! Later tonight when homework is outta the way. And yes please!

QueenofDorks said:
Ahhhhhhhhh! All four that you just listed are my favorite and I can't choose from. ; v ; Which one would you like to do most?
Ahh I'm quite indecisive as well unfortunately! ;_; I have an Until Dawn Thread up for a group rp so I'm doing that. i haven't done a Dragon Age rp in a long time. Have you played Inquisition??

MaddyRoleplayGirl said:
~Hello~
I am interested in doing the scientist x experiment roleplay with you! If it isn't to much to ask, could I play the experiment?
Sure! However, I don't have much of a plot pertaining to this particular character.

Ooooh! Some of the ones I'm interested in as well are:

-Doll x Master

-Circus

-Witch Coven

-Witch x Human (I've got an awesome plethora of witch OCs we can dabble with!)

and Percy Jackson and the Olympians!

I'm more than willing to do more than one at one time, and am super excited! Feel free to send me a PM if you'd like to talk!

Hello ^^

I might be interested in roleplaying...but I have a few questions if yah don't mind...

1) Is romance required or can things be kept platonic?

2)Do characters need to be classified via Dominate x Submissive

3) Can OCs be used in fandoms or is it strictly cannon?

Hope to hear from you!

Last edited by a moderator:
StoneWolf18 said:
Hello ^^
I might be interested in roleplaying...but I have a few questions if yah don't mind...

1) Is romance required or can things be kept platonic?

2)Do characters need to be classified via Dominate x Submissive

3) Can OCs be used in fandoms or is it strictly cannon?

Hope to hear from you!
Hullo~

In answer to your first question, romance is preferable but is not entirely required if you like.

Referring for the Dominate x Submissive, no they don't have to be classified as such. And OCS are plentifully allowed when it comes to fandoms!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back