• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy More Poly RP Plots!

Israel

Hello All,

I am once again here to post some new polyamorous RP plots. If you are not familiar with me, my name is Israel and I have been casually RPing for over a decade. I started RPing to improve my English writing skills. While I still have a long way to go in learning English, I do believe that RPing has helped.

So now that introductions are out of the way, I do have some rules/warnings with RPing:
1. I usually post a paragraph per post on average. While you are more than welcome to post more than me, the minimum is four to five well-constructed sentences/lines. Meaning one-liners are prohibited in my RPs.
2. Third-person RPing only for my plots. I've tried doing 1x1 or poly RPs with first-person RPers and they have never survived more than a few posts.
3. Because I am over eighteen, I prefer RPing with individuals over eighteen.
4. Some of my plots can be quite a bit violent, so just warning y'all.

Now here are three plots that I am currently craving:

Background: In the world of Mediae, every living, moving thing has a skill tree that is determined when they are first born. While predestined by fate, it is up to the holder of the skill tree to determine how advanced their tree will grow. Will they mainly focus on their magical abilities or combat abilities or a combination of both, or will they train in less popular abilities? It is all up to the holder to decide. The start is predetermined, but the path must be chosen.

The plot: Every hero starts somewhere and that is exactly where the story begins for two heroes. While they themselves know their fate, it is up to them to prove themselves to the world. They both begin their training from a young age in their small town. While they have excelled in their training, they have gone past the expectations of the small town. In order to advance their skill trees, they must join a guild and advance their skills by taking on guild missions. The closest guild is in the city of Coeptus. Admission is tough and each test is different from one another.

Background: Werewolves, or lycanthropes, have had many stories told about them. Most of them are bad and are used to frighten children. Portrayed often as beasts with no moral compass and vicious. Unfortunately the stories aren’t that different from the reality of werewolves.There are two ways for someone to be a werewolf: you can be born into it or you can be bitten. Those born as werewolves often have more control and are a bit stronger. They are natural leaders and often make their packs, if they chose to have a pack, from those they bite. Bitten werewolves are often faster and due to their volatile nature can almost be as deadly as born werewolves.

The plot: Muse A was a normal college guy who grew up in a typical small town. Until one night his car breaks down on his way back from school. With no cell phone service available, he must make his way on foot. During his trek down the desolate road, it feels as though something is watching him. This instinct would come too late for him to be saved. While he is able to survive the attack, it goes without saying that he was made into a werewolf. After a bit of recovery in the hospital, Muse A is greeted to find that his best friend, Muse B, has returned home from her own university. While a pleasant surprise for Muse A,Muse A’s injuries aren’t the only thing that bring her back home. Her family requested for her return home to help exterminate a pack of vicious werewolves causing trouble for the small town. Muse B has not only known about werewolves her entire life, she is in fact a werewolf hunter. However, that is not the only issue that Muse A faces. He must also face his creator, Muse C, who has taken a special interest in Muse A. Prior to his encounter with Muse A, Muse C had not turned anyone into a werewolf. Even as a born werewolf, he did not see the point of making his own pack. However, the situation with Muse A has made the werewolf captivated by the new werewolf he made. While always being a bit of a loner, he can’t help but want to help the newly minted werewolf.
Muse A: Me
Muse B: Open
Muse C: Open

Background: Most individuals believe vampires are just mythical creatures that humans created to scare children in stories. Just an imaginary thing of nightmares that have no basis in modern society. However, that is not the case. Today and possibly since the dawn of time there have been vampires or, as they refer to themselves as, Nosferatu. While many believe the vampirism is caused by mental illness or a “turning away from religion,” neither are quite true. Vampirism is a virus that is passed from individual to individual by a bite, scratch, or contact with vampire blood.

The plot: Muse A is a rather new vampire, created ten years ago when he was attacked by a vampire while walking an empty city street. While he had been intended to be a meal, his creator had become distracted and he was able to flee from the vampire. While his wounds had been superficial, they had been enough to infect him with the vampire virus. Living from one vampire safehouse to the next, he has learned the ways of the Nosferatu and mainly hunts independently.

Muse B and Muse C are professional vampire hunters who have garnered the attention of Muse A. Curious about the humans who hunt the Nosferatu rather than cower from them, Muse A starts to stalk them. However, he soon learns that he isn’t the cat in this little game of cat and mouse.
Vampire/Muse A: Me
Male Hunter/Muse B: Open
Female Hunter/Muse C: Open

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back