• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

More plots from your favorite Fae! ^.^ (Ignore reply count, please. Don't get scared away.)

KaylyTheFae

Faith, Trust, & Pixie Dust
Hey! I know that I posted a list of plots yesterday, but I feel like people were getting overwhelmed with the amount of replies. Also, I kept adding and adding plots - well, it just started to get a little lengthy. If you wanna look at that thread, I'll link it below. Other than that, here are some new plots! I only play female characters, and I am actually pretty interested in playing a non-binary character. I can't be a guy, though. I've tried. I can't do it. So, yeah! MxF or FxF or something with non-binaries!

Previous Thread: Plots - Love, love, love. | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

• Persons A and B are teen parents.
  • Person A is the guitar player in a band that does a bunch of Classic Rock band covers, and Person B is in an orchestra that does a lot of classical music. Person B is humming Person A’s favorite song to cover one day, so Person A brings B to their band’s practice, and cue the genre combining and duets and step up-like merging and understanding.
  • Persons A and B catch the same bus home, and A always falls asleep, but B always wakes them up at their stop.
  • Person A comes into Person B's 24-hour diner at the oddest times because of their weird job, but A keeps forgetting that they talk because they're always sleep deprived.
  • Persons A and B were supposed to go on a trip with a mutual friend. This mutual friend dropped out at the last second so these two strangers must spend the next two weeks together.
  • Person A is a magician, and Person B is the cute sceptical audience member that A made participate in an act that had B gobsmacked, so B hunted A down and demanded to know how they did it.
  • Person A is the kid of a really wealthy family, and Person B is hired as their gardener.
  • Person A is a librarian, and they catch Person B almost every week moving theie favorite fantasy series from the fiction to the non-fiction section.
  • Person A is an ice hockey player and came in early to the ring to practice and saw Person B practicing their figure skating lesson so A has made it a routine to come early just to see B practice.
  • Person A is a single parent, and Person B works at A's kid's daycare, and B is really good with them, and they keep telling A to invite B over to dinner.
  • Persons A and B are planning a mutual friend's wedding.
  • Person A is a chef, and Person B is a waiter.
  • Persons A and B are zookeepers.
  • Persons A and B are kids in puppy love.
  • Person A is Person B's personal assistant.
  • Person A has a crush on their best friend's SO, Person B.
  • Person A is a musician, and Person B is their manager.
  • Person A is Cupid/Nymph of some sort, and Person B is an angel who shouldn't be sinning - but God, Person A is just so attractive!
  • Person A is a writer who chooses a foreign country as their residence while they’re writing a new book. Person B is there to help around the house, but doesn’t speak the same language as Person A. Despite this, Person A falls in love with Person B.
  • Person A is a hairdresser, and Person B is their regular customer.
  • Person A is a florist, and Person B walks in everyday to buy Person A a flower.
  • Persons A and B are teachers.
  • Persons A and B are only engaged to get their parents off their backs.
  • Persons A and B are forced into an arranged marriage.
  • Person A is a superhero's sidekick, and Person B is a super villain.
  • Person A is a wounded soldier, and Person B is their nurse.
  • Person A's mom is dating Person B's dad.
  • Persons A and B have apartments that face each other's.
  • Person A is royalty, and Person B is a peasant.
  • Person A kidnapped Person B.
  • Persons A and B are actors in a movie together.
  • Person A is a foster kid, and Person B is their foster sibling. (Ooh, The Fosters.)
  • Person A sucks at cooking and sets off the alarm every time they try to cook. Person B, a chef, lives in the apartment next to Person A and is getting really sick of the fire alarms going off all the time so Person B offers to teach Person A how to cook.
  • Person A's sibling and Person B's sibling are in an arranged marriage.
  • Person A works a a country club, and Person B is a member.
  • Person A is a florist, and Person B is a tattoo artist.
  • Persons A and B kinda hate each other.
  • Person A cant dance so Person B teaches them before the school dance.
  • Person A is a mechanic, and Person B starts to show up at Person A's shop every few weeks with a banged up car. A DIFFERENT banged up car every time. And Person A really thinks they saw some bullet holes in the last one so… Person A didn’t want to call the police, but they also really don’t want to get involved in something sketchy.
  • Persons A and B work the night shift at a 24-hour grocery store.
  • Person A is totally a city person, but they had to come to this tiny little town in the country because a distant relative just died and left a house that Person A can’t just leave there to rot. Person B is the neighbor from across the street, and they bring Person A a homemade pie and their condolences for this person Person A never actually met.
  • Person A is a drug dealer, and Person B is their customer.
  • Persons A and B attend the same AA meetings.
  • Person A's dad is a drug lord, and Person B is an undercover detective.
  • Person A is a precious cinnamon bun too pure for this world, and Person B is more of a grumpy cat. But they've been best friends since kindergarten. Person B tells themself it’s because Person A needs them to survive in this cruel world, but Person B is the one who’s actually really dependent on Person A and their optimism.
  • Person A is the TA for the class Person B is about to fail miserably. Person B is the only student who’s failing, and Person A refuses to let Person B be the sole reason Person A is stuck correcting Person B's projects for extra credit during summer so now Person A is Person B's tutor whether they like it or not.

Also, my fandoms include:

Until Dawn

• Sam x Mike
  • OC x OC
  • Chris x Ashley
  • Josh x OC

Life Is Strange

• Max x Chloe

Big Hero 6

• Honey-Lemon x Older!Hiro
  • GoGo x Wasabi
  • Tadashi x OC
  • Fred x OC

Frozen

• Anna x Kristoff
  • Elsa x Lesbian OC

Tangled

• Rapunzel x Flynn/Eugene

Criminal Minds

• Reid x OC
  • Morgan x Garcia
  • Garcia x OC

OITNB

• OC x OC
  • Poussey x Taystee
  • Poussey x OC
  • Nicky x Luschek

The Fosters

• Callie x Wyatt

The Hunger Games

• Katniss x Peeta
  • OC x OC
  • OC x Finnick

Let me know if you like any! ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you mind doing the one where they go on a trip together? I have an image of it being in a sort of Wes Anderson style.

[QUOTE="Der Eine]Would you mind doing the one where they go on a trip together? I have an image of it being in a sort of Wes Anderson style.

[/QUOTE]
Sure! PM me! ^.^

Herpaderp

I like the ideas of the teachers, parents are dating, arranged marriage, or the facing apartments

Pm me :3 I don't bite .......... often

[QUOTE="That Guy Over There]I have a bad feeling about this...
But hey, I never listen. I'm interested in numbers 25 and 29, if you don't mind.

[/QUOTE]
Why do you have a bad feeling? :(

[QUOTE="That Guy Over There]Because I'm a crazy person that is currently watching star wars xD
Nice to meet you.

[/QUOTE]
Nice to meet you too. PM me. We'll discuss plots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back