• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern More or less anime themed plots [prefix not relevant]

Tamura_Kaori

Daydreamer in the Stars
Hello! I'm Kaori and I would like to find someone to RP anime themed plots with. Please PM if interested! Let me start with rules:

1. I am semi-literate and I don't write extremely long replies. I hope this goes for you as well. However I expect you to pay attention to what you're writing, no one-liners please. Be active. Respect me so I will respect you as well!

2. I don't feel confident playing as male characters and this is why I will take a female no matter what the pairing etc. Talking of pairings, I am willing to play romance, MxF or FxF. And humans only.

3. No NSFW which also means violence and anything explicit.

We can play in a world of our own imagination or in an existing fandom. If we choose a series I warn you I am picky with my characters. We can also choose OCs. The series I am willing to try out:

- Love Live! SIP (no Sunshine)
- Puella Magi Madoka Magica
- Magical Girl Raising Project
- Okay, just suggest me something if you want

Ideas for plots and original universes etc etc (these can be mixed with the series given above):

1. Roommates
A and B have been assigned on the same dorm room on the campus. They start off in peace and harmony but things get heated in between the classes, cooking and occasional visitors. (Both romantic or platonic)

2. Blackmailing (a cliché I know)
(I'd like to be A)
Tomboyish A often sits alone in the class. One day when they are ready to go home after school they find out their diary has been stolen from their back. After furious searching A founds the notebook with B, school's most popular student with stunning looks, who has already read it through - with A's feelings for B in it! B decides to tease A and they end up spending a lot of time together. What will they learn about each other? (Romantic with no doubt.)

3. Long-distance
(I'd like to be either one)
A has been accepted to a prestigious school in Europe and they accept the place, moving in a week. B is their childhood friend who does not like the situation. They end up losing connection for months. Later on, A decides to text B, asking how they are. How will B answer? (Most likely romantic in the end.)

4. Blood red lips
(I'd like to be B)
Because of a dash of dark magic A won't be able to become an accepted member of the vampire society before they have kissed a vampire hunter (because their blood lacks of something and they use blood pacts [in this plot]). B is the only hunter in the city and they are not going to help a vampire. How is A going to deal with this? (Romantic or platonic.

I may add something sometime later.

Last edited:
I'm interested in an F/F roleplay! I'd love to do a Love Live! roleplay or, if you'd prefer something more original, either the Roommates or Blackmailing plots!

We can also combine LL and either of those plots! Please send me a PM if you're still interested (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back