• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help More of a question.

taliaangeni

It is what it is.
Roleplay Type(s)
For you coders out there, do you have a list where you put your codes or do you just remember them. Like, for me, I'm just starting out on here with coding. In my private workshop I have a thread dedicated to codes:

border:dotted;
border:5px dotted #493029; (Size, Style, Color)
border-radius: 14px; (Makes border round)
background-color:#000000;
padding:10px (Space between image/words and box.)

Do you guys use a coding program or just have a list like I do? Is there some other way?

I have a weird mix of both? I remember them just from continually having to type them out, and while I don't have a list, I scroll through my previous completed codes in my private workshop to find the effects that I want and copy them straight from there. Hopefully with the new update soon, we can save our codes to Macros.

After playing around with codes for a bit, you can more or less start coding from memory. For anything more complicated, I usually either look back or duplicate parts from my old codes containing them.

I do the same as the two above! After doing it a lot you just tend to get a feel for it to the point you can do some designs without previewing it once. c:

If there is a code I want to learn, I stash it in the PWS to poke and play around with, but because I've been messing with CSS/html for a long time, I remember quite a bit. If you are looking maybe more along the lines of something like a post macro (have a code you want to use without having to copy and paste it) you can use an extension like ProKeys to create shortcuts that will automatically paste a pre-written code you saved into a post. It's what I use X3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back