• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Moonlight Springs RP-Vampire Nest/Die Hard Night Club

Michael winked at Adeline when she called him an asshole and continued drinking from the bottle, looking at her as she approached and took it from him. "What the hell," Michael scoffed at her, "guess your scent really is the one of a consumated alcoholic." He just sat there until Liz and Adeline mentioned sharing a room with him, pointing out his promise about friendship bracelets. "W-well, I guess it wouldn't be too bad to share rooms with her," Michael got a little red but kept calm-ish, "I'm gonna have to take you up on your offer for that pillow fight, though,." The boy chuckled when Adeline mentioned taking a bath and was about to walk around the counter when the girl hid behind him. "Uh, hi there little one," Michael froze a little, keeping an eye on the girl before turning to Adeline, "yeah, you can be our resident alcoholic duck." As soon as the girl walked towards the door, Michael finally walked out from behind the counter and approached the backstage area. "If a shower is what you want, you can go into the bathroom right here, and if you want to wash your shirt because you need to, you can dump it in the laundry pile in my room since I was about to wash all of that any way."
TheKrownedKat TheKrownedKat Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Klythemnestra Klythemnestra

Leslie walked into the nightclub and saw the place in full swing. She cringed as she made her way through the crowd and to the bar, where she noticed the bartender. She arrived and took a seat at the bar in a more secluded area.

"You're loss" taking another swig from the bottle, Adeline set it down on the bar. Turning to the the little vampire hiding behind Michael. "And you may be older than me Alexis" Adeline said making a point to exaggerate her name. "But you're smaller than me, by a few inches. So. You. Are. Duckie." Adeline smiled at Alexis, ignoring the comment from Michael. Flipping him off. Like you didn't grab the tequila first. Jumping from her seat, Adeline stretched. The promise of a bath was just what she needed after tonight. The hunger, chasing after Duckie, and not to mention that psycho bitch had taken it's toll on her. She could sort out the events later. Decide if she would actually stay. But most importantly she wanted to add a few drawings into her sketchbook of this place, and of Liz. As if on que, the small messanger bag on her hip felt heavier. A reminder of how long it had been since she had drawn. How long had it been? 2, 3 months? Adeline turned around, letting the other knows she would be back when her eyes caught Alora standing near a barstool. In a conversation between what Adeline could only assume was the last bit of sanity she had left, with Benny looking up at her. Again Adeline felt her anger well up in her. The fact that Benny was so enthralled by this psycho, and she didn't even treat him as anything other than a pet. Before she knew it, Adeline had thrown taken off her sweater. Leaving her in a tank top. Throwing it at Alora, instead hitting a lady who had just sat down. "Oh my God I'm so sorry!" Running to the woman, Adeline picked up her sweater. apologizing profusely. "I'm sorry, I meant to hit her. It's just you see she's this really crazy.. And The little boy he...I'm sorry!" Running back to where Michael was, Adeline passed Alora. Kicking her in the shin "You don't deserve that little ball of love!!" She screamed, rushing past Michael where she thrust her shirt into his hands. Saying "I trust you enough to not fuck up my shit" before she ran into the bathroom, shutting the door and locking it.
Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed RoninN7 RoninN7 Klythemnestra Klythemnestra Codebreaker Codebreaker HelenaHarper HelenaHarper

Last edited:
"Hey Leslie! How nice to have you here, so you finally decided to have a drink with me? Don't worry I won't bite, unless you ask nicely!" Liz chirped before giggling, she was genuinely happy to have the witch in the club expecially after the happenings of the day. She kinda wondered for a bit what was going on with Adeline, but she didn't minded too much and instead she gave a murderous gaze at Alora, suspecting that she probably was involved. "Don't worry dear, we'll get your sleeping bag in the morning, well... unless you have night vision!" Said Liz with a smile while she puffed another cloud of smoke.

Alexis nodded frantically, fairly sure that she knew the way back even without night vision. "Yeah! I have night vision! I'll go get it an be right back!" She chirped and ran to the door. And then she was gone, running down the path towards her little area. It wasn't too far of a run, and she tripped about twice, but that was okay. Around her tree, there were two police cars sitting there with headlights and flashing lights on. No sirens, but Alexis stopped in her tracks. This was not going to turn out well, but she wandered up anyways. "Um, excuse me s-sirs! I-I need to get to the tree for some thingies, can-can I go up?" She asked nervously and the man looked her up and down.

"Where are your parents? You shouldn't be out here this late... There are dangerous things around late. Head home kid." The first replied and then noticed her outfit. "Do you live here?" He asked in confusion and the second cop approached her and bent down to extend a hand when Alexis nodded. "Alright kid, we're not going to hurt you. We just need to take you down to the station. It's not safe to be up there! Vampires could easily get you..." The second responded.

"But I need my bag! I found a new home! I just need my bag!" She cried and walked a bit closer to the tree. Had the lights not been on, she surely would have fallen, but she scaled the tree easily much to the cops surprise. The knots were easy to get down as well, and within about five minutes Alexis had her bag down and her little supplies. "I-I'm gonna go home now!" She cried and began running away. The first cop took off right away, but the second paused a moment before running as well.

Somehow, Alexis was very fast and ran down back alleys to avoid being found. This time she crashed into a wall and had to stop for a minute to wipe off the blood from the little gash on her forehead. She was lost fairly soon, but running away from the cops flashlights was the only direction she needed until the tavern came into view.

She ran as fast as she could, bursting in the door right as the cops caught up to her. "Hey kid! Calm down. You're okay, let's go now..." Alexis frantically tried to pull away , starting to panic. "No! This is home!" She shouted and threw some brown leaves from her bag at him. It took a few moments, but Alexis finally just flopped over on the ground and refused to move or try and escape. Yet she didn't help them move her either and they tried to get her to stand. Alexis did the angry child and remained limp.

"We'll get her out of your hair now." The first cop nodded to the people in the tavern as he picked Alexis up. The vampire quickly rolled out of his grasp, grabbed the bag, and ran behind Liz. "No! I'm s-staying here!"
Klythemnestra Klythemnestra Codebreaker Codebreaker TheKrownedKat TheKrownedKat RoninN7 RoninN7 HelenaHarper HelenaHarper

Alora looked extremely offended by the kick, even if it hadn't hurt her. "The nerve... Benny, don't you ever dare grow up like her." Benny shook his head in agreement, nestling back into her. As she rocked him and watch Alexis fighting the cops. "Liz, you need to send that child away. Clearly she's done something bad." Alora chided, sounding a bit more like a disappointed mother that thought she knew best. Benny was wondering what the strange words Adeline had used were.

Michael looked at Adeline walk away rather angrily and sighed, just wishing that whatever that girl was about to do, it wouldn't be nearly as problematic as what Alexis did earlier. As soon as he saw her kick Alora angrily and throw her sweater, he just stepped back and did his best not to get involved with whatever the hell was happening inside the club. As much as it annoyed Michael how Alora was treating Benny, he didn't really have the time or patience to try and get himself involved with saving the poor boy. He then saw Adeline stomping her way towards him in her tank top and giving him her shirt. "Whatever you say, duckie," Michael smirked a little before he took the shirt and dumped it along with his laundry pile into the washing machine to clean them for a bit. He heard a little bit of a commotion in the club and ran out to see Alexis struggling with some police officers and ranting about a bag and wanting to stay there. The boy was about to get involved but he decided not to as soon as he saw that Alexis was behind Liz. "Well, if anyone needs me I'll be in my room." Laughing a little, Michael walked into his room and dropped onto his bed, pulling out his phone and texting to kill time.
TheKrownedKat TheKrownedKat Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Klythemnestra Klythemnestra

Last edited:
"Oh heavens..." Sighed Liz as she got between Alexis and the cops. "Hey Officer Martinez how's going?" chirped Liz with a smile and wink. "D-doing fine Liz, thanks... We are here to do our duty!" Said the female cop while turning into a deep shade of red. "Wait, you know her?" Asked confused her partner. "Oh yeah we have a couple of drinks togheter once in a while, she's a lovely lady!" Said Liz while the female officer was very clearly ashamed. "Oh. OH! Hummm... I wasn't aware that you-" "I WHAT?!?" Yelled out Martinez angry to her partner. "Anyway... I think you are here for the kid... She's my cousin and she's a real rascal... I promised her mother I would take care of her.. yeah!" Said Liz with big warm smile while she gave a napkin to Alexis to clean her wound. "Alrighty then! I guess it's problem solved! Hey Martinez how about you tell me-Whoa hey! Slow down girl!" cried out the male cop while his female partner dragged him out."We have stuff to do right now... Hum... I'll call you later Liz..." Said shyly Officer Martinez before closing the door behind her.
"Our talks are nice!" Liz said before giggling.

Alexis looked at Liz in awe, bouncing on her heels a bit. "T-That was real cool! Um, rad? Is that a good word?" She asked nervously, watching to cops leave. "How'd you do that miss? Can I do that? And I got my bed!" The sleeping bag was a heavy thing, a bit too big for her, but nice and warm. The outside was a deep blue, but hard to tell under some of the grime. Most of it was pollen and mud from her having to drag it. Inside it was actually rather clean, except for a large pocket on the outside containing her little trinkets. "I got a place to sleep! I-It's a good bed! No squirrel's dared go in 'cause I was there!"

"M'Alora, can I go place with the girl?" Benny asked Alora quietly but excitedly, and the elder vampire's gaze softened. She let Benny down and the boy shook off his magic induced sleepiness and ran over to Liz and Alexis. "H-Hello! I'm Benny! Thank you for the squishy red pack! M'Alora liked it! Is it a toy? It doesn't really look like a toy though... It smelled good! Is it a smelly good bath toy? Miss Alora likes those! It was very very nice that you gave it to me! Thank you miss! Can I look at the pretty colors on the stools?" Then without waiting for an answer, Benny rushed off to go trace the bar stools patterns and just feel them. He looked very excited by the texture and ran back to report his discovery. "It feels smooth with smooth bumps! Do you wanna see?"

Alexis looked very confused by the child and picked up her bag to go to Liz's room without a word to the hyper Benny. Alora gently grasped Alexis's arm as she went by and the younger vampire stopped and stared at Alora for a few moments. "You shouldn't be in here... These so called friends of yours will not turn you out well. If they harm you, let me know and I'll come and retrieve you. No one should leave someone young like yourself with them." Then Alora let Alexis go after handing her a business card. The girl liked the smooth feeling of the lamination, and tucked it in her bag for later as she walked away. Sure, Alora scared her, but she'd need an out if something went wrong... Best to have a backup plan, even if you'd probably never need one. Alexis went back into Liz's room and settled into her sleeping bag on the floor next to Liz's bed.

Klythemnestra Klythemnestra RoninN7 RoninN7 TheKrownedKat TheKrownedKat

It was still night when the fat cat had finally caught the scent of his owner. Walking along the side of the building the scent came from, Jonesy stood at the door. His lack of opposable thumbs presenting a problem. He tried to meow a bit, scratched at the door, yet nothing came out of it except his own frustration. This human was clumsy. Always refusing to eat, wandering off. Leaving him alone to try and find her. How we was suppose to watch after such a dumb human? Jonesy scratched his head, waiting for something to move the large structure. He sat there waiting, when a little human ran past him, followed by two bigger ones in the building. The door to the building swinging open just enough for him to saunter inside.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Adeline slide down the door, her breaths coming in short and shallowed. "Why did I do that?" Pulling her legs to her chest, Adeline put her head in her hands. "What if I caused that psycho to start a fight with Liz? I mean I'm sure Liz can take care of herself.. But.." Adeline pulled at the ends of her hair. Stupid, stupid girl! Why do you never think before you act? Letting go, Adeline relaxed her posture against the door. Realization hitting her that she probably ruined the only chance she had at an actual home due to her temper. Deep breaths, that's what her mother had tought her. In, 1, 2, 3, Hold... And out, 1,2,3. She repeated the breathing exercise untill she felt herself calm down. "Okay" She said "One thing at a time, first I have to take a bath. After that, I'll figure out what's next." The water ran warm as it filled the tub. Clothes discarded on the floor, Adeline climbed in. Letting out a sigh as the water began to work on her muscles. Taking a deep breath, she submerged herself. Holding out as long as she could before she had to resurface. She laid there, drifting on and off. Her mind going over everything that happened tonight. If it wasn't for the strain on her body, and the warm water lapping at her body. Adeline would have expected this to be a dream, the first one in a long time. But it was real. They were real. And if she hadn't fucked up everything with her outburst at Alora. Maybe she could still stay. Reaching over the tub, Adeline grabbed the few toiletries she had left. A new mission in mind, as she began to wash herself.

Looking through her bag, Adeline cursed herself. The only other shirt she had was the sweater, and Tonight wasn't too kind to it. "One problem at a time" She said to her self throwing the tank top over her head from earlier, pulling it down her body. She rolled the jeans she had worn for the night, stuffing it in her bag, making sure not to crush her charcoal. Tying the broken straps around her waist. When she walked out of the bathroom, Adeline saw Alora. Her hand wrapped around Alexis's arm, handing a card to duckie. To her suprise, Alexis accepted the card, tucking it into her sleeping bag. Adeline wanted to march up to the both of them, ask what the hell was going on. But at the same time, she understood. She's just protecting her own self Watching Duckie walk away, Adeline took the opportunity to walk up to the bar.Where Liz stood. If her heart still beat, Adeline was pretty sure it would be trying to jump out of her chest. "Hey Liz" She said. "Um" Running her hand along the back of her neck, Adeline looked up at the older vamp. "Listen I'm sorry if my thing with." she gestured towards Alora, ignoring the impulse to go at her again. " Caused any issues. I shouldn't had done that. It's just saw benny, and he.." Excuses. That's what she was making. "I'm sorry" She said dropping her head "I hope it didn't ruin my chances staying here. And if it did, at least let me wait until my shirt is done washing. That's the only other shirt I have"
Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Klythemnestra Klythemnestra

Michael was texting for a few minutes before he heard that the washing machine had stopped running, which meant that the clothes were done being washed. He stood up shakily and wandered towards the machine, opening it and pulling out all of the clothes that had been washing in it for the past ten minutes. Loading them all into the dryer, Michael noticed Adeline's shirt at the bottom of the pile, he considered going out and asking her if her shirt shrank or anything in the dryer but, remembering the situation with Alora and the cops, decided to just dump it in anyway and start it up. Pulling out his phone, Michael continued to text, making his way to his room, but spotting Alexis entering Liz's room and setting up her sleeping bag. He smiled and continued onwards into his room, laying down and continuing to use his phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back